Seeking a Sorceress (revised)

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

Seeking a Sorceress (revised)

Postby Walsingham » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:59 am

I'm looking for someone to play a sorceress who will transform my male character and/or herself in order to be dominant, or at least to change the dynamic of a bf-gf relationship in some way. It might be in the context of a special weekend away: perhaps their relationship is growing stale and they decide that they have to take a weekend for themselves to spice things up and refresh their intimacy. It's the time when she reveals to him that she's a powerful witch with the power to transform herself and others. Weight gain would be good; being turned into a fat, balding, stubbly, middle-aged guy would be perfect. I'm also up for IQ loss and some slobification if you're into that. Also, I'm fine if you want your character to transform too; in fact, I'd prefer that; it would just add to the fun. What woman would you transform into? A wide-eyes, innocent college student in her early twenties? A conservative nun? A fat, plain chambermaid from a different country? A large, slovenly woman in polo shirt and sweatpants? A coarse hooker? I can write descriptively and I do my part in making the role play as realistic as possible. I'd also do my best to be flexible - realizing that there are mutual likes/dislikes that would be deal-breakers - and would love to explore this fantasy with you. The only limit is our imagination!
Walsingham
Transformation Master

Return to Role-Playing