Friendly Role-Play: Mental and Physical Transformations

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

Friendly Role-Play: Mental and Physical Transformations

Postby BarkerTree » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:03 pm

Hey! I'm Barker.

I've always loved imagining instigating physical and mental changes in others. I like moderate and restrained transformations: things that allow an aspect of indirect control through identity/personality changes, usually paired with physical changes. I like pacing and good writing and humor, a sense of personality and realism.

I've done some role playing, but not much, and I'd definitely like to get to know people who have recipient-end fantasies. If you're in the same boat, and would like a friendly partner to sandbox with, or to just talk about things with, send me a message and say hello! No experience or anything is necessary.

I imagine a role-play where you're you-ish, or whoever you want you-ish to be (in my head, generally a woman), and my emails impact your you-ish life. You describe a friend, say, and later begin taking on their traits or personality. Or you wake up to find that your hair is different. You develop a compulsion to do or reveal something. Maybe you become your boss, or someone's secretary. Or maybe some part of your personality changes and you do something with a co-worker you never thought you would've done before - and maybe look a little better while doing it than you had that morning. That sort of thing: somewhat long-form voyeurism and control and change, overlayed on a semblance of real life.

If you like realistic writing, or being changed or meddled with, if you'd like to try role-playing or just talk about things - feel free to write in! Always happy to say hi, even if nothing picks up. You can send me a message here or email me at btree354@gmail.com
BarkerTree

Return to Role-Playing