Urgent Fantasy Winter Olympics Transformation rp signup

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

Urgent Fantasy Winter Olympics Transformation rp signup

Postby colt361 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:55 am

I have been kicking around the idea of doing fantasy leagues where instead of money being on the line it is transformations, and we are planning on doing a league for next year's American Football season.

But before that the winter Olympics start tomorrow and I found out that there are fantasy leagues for that. Currently including myself there are three people interested, and I would like a minimum of six for this league.

The format would be that everyone would draft a country and would at random face off against another person for that week for a total of three or four weeks of face offs since some of the weeks are really only a day or two. By the end of the week whoever has the most medals along with highest quality of medals also playing a factor, compared to their opponent would be deemed the winner. The winner would be able to change the loser and that loser in the fantasy chat will have to act like their transformed self for that week. If they win the next week they will be reverted and change the loser if they lose the winner can choose to add on to the transformation or turn them into something new.

I am still working out more of the details and there will be an incentive on my end for the person who wins the most weeks, but right now we really need participants this was a last minute idea for the winter games and the games start tomorrow night I believe 6 p.m. central. Please message as soon as possible if you are interested.
colt361
Transformation Master

Re: Urgent Fantasy Winter Olympics Transformation rp signup

Postby colt361 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:13 pm

Even though some games started before the opening ceremony, (because that makes sense) I still would like to do this, I was thinking maybe using a combination of google docs and a discord server for chatting in a group.
colt361
Transformation Master

Return to Role-Playing