Slow housewife rp

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

Slow housewife rp

Postby rachel » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:59 am

I'm looking for someone to very slowly turn me from being a straight guy to a straight woman, ending up the perfect housewife.

I'm open to scenarios but one I'm mind is that you're a successful business man, we're old friends from school and I'm renting a room in your house for a bit after my marriage collapsed and I lost my job. I have a new job but you come home to find I've been fired, I'm broke and can't afford rent. So you offer me a deal where I cook and clean in return for rent. Sounds great, so I start... slowly over weeks through brainwash and/or pills you start to change me, introducing bits of feminine clothing into my wardrobe (for instance my socks all have holes and my feet are always cold so you offer to get me some socks, you return with tights/pantyhose, I argue but you did me a favour and under my jean no one will know so I start wearing them) and through mind control (you convince me to think body hair is yucky so I start shaving my legs). Over time pills cause me to need a bra and I'm thinking and acting more and more feminine, slowly falling for you until one day you propose and make me your bride.

Changes have to be small and subtle and you have to counter my arguments as I don't realise what's happening. Changes also need to be realistic, not turning me into a bimbo or with stupid size breasts.

If you're interested let me know... I prefer chatzy if pos
rachel

Return to Role-Playing