Heavy makeup, big hair, middle-aged woman

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

Heavy makeup, big hair, middle-aged woman

Postby Francescasugarlips » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:03 pm

I’m looking for an rp partner to transform me into a gaudy, overly-made up middle-aged woman. I like beauty salon play, and this can either be consensual or forced. I want to look like Fran and Sylvia from The Nanny, or Mike Myers’ Linda Richman from early 90s SNL
Last edited by Francescasugarlips on Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Francescasugarlips

Re: Heavy makeup, big hair, middle-aged woman

Postby Pigs Brains » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:35 am

Ohhh that would be the life .
Pigs Brains
Transformation Master

Re: Heavy makeup, big hair, middle-aged woman

Postby Burke_Rakers » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:04 am

Francescasugarlips wrote:I want to be transformed into a gaudy, overly-made up middle-aged woman. Like Fram and Sylvia from The Nanny, or Mike Myers’ Linda Richman from early 90s SNL

Also one of my favorite transformations. I've written a few posts involving that subject, but if I may make a recommendation...Joe Sixpack has an excellent story over at Lulu.com called 'Welcome to Candlewick' the book focuses on two families and their slow transformations into different people. In the second family, the obese teenaged son (Logan) of a hard nosed, FOX News loving father is slowly physically and mentally (through hypnotism and surgery) transformed into Lorraine - a hefty, big-breasted MILF (who thinks she's 44) with a love of big hair, makeup, jewellery, cigarettes and plastic surgery. She gets a job as a Real Estate agent, when she's not in the bars looking for boys. Note that the story does imply 'Identity Death', as though Lorraine is very happy as her new self, she forgets her life as Logan.

>>Lorraine was being cautious about this. Quentin Stillman was an odd fellow, in a suit and glasses, looking just the slightest bit devious. Lorraine had met worse clients, though. The middle-aged
voluptuous woman was in one of her standard outfits, over-the-knee boots, leopard print leggings and black wide-neck top. "Are you single, Ms. Thurman?” Stillman asked.
“Married, three times,” Lorraine said.
“But currently single.”
As far as she was concerned, this was absolutely true. She only cared about being Lorraine, now.<<

http://www.lulu.com/shop/joe-six-pack/w ... 66777.html
Burke_Rakers
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Role-Playing