New WG/Slobbish RP Idea

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

New WG/Slobbish RP Idea

Postby maplemoo » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:16 pm

Hi guys! So Hi guys! So, I've had and idea kicking around in my head for a while, and I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in it.

It would look something like this:

A pair of brothers have always existed in a state of contention. The first is an over-achiever, got the bulk of the good genes physically, but overwhelmingly just had a more positive outlook on life and took care of himself. The second, which would be one of the characters played, has been the complete opposite his entire life. He's existed off his wealthy widow mother's good graces for his entire life and never been asked to achieve nor hold down a job. He is overweight, and would rather excuse it than remedy it. And most importantly, he has always been envious of his brother and how he has thrived. Specifically, and most recently, he's been envious of his brother's fiancé, who he has developed a crush on.

The mother of the family has now died, and has left the house in the name of Brother A, who has decided to sell it. Brother B, who has no job, and nowhere to go, has been told he must vacate in two months. In the meantime, Brother A has moved in to the spacious home in order to get it ready to sell, along with his fiancé. Tensions have been high, but she has made a specific effort to be kind to Brother B. This has had a somewhat opposite effect as was intended: he has now become more envious than ever.

My idea is to have Brother B essentially somehow gain a set of powers- I'm thinking in an exceedingly simple way, honestly. He would use said powers to manipulate the people around him, forcing his brother to change his mind about selling the house, and forcing his fiancé to become interested in him. I'm picturing this leading in to transforming her in to his lover and servant, the woman he has always wanted, one to be attracted to and even indulge his flaws. So really, the weight gain and slobbish elements are on his part, and he is well aware. We can take the fetish as far as you like, honestly, I wouldn't mind having someone who would really push the boundaries, maybe throw in some bathroom or ABDL elements. Or, not!

I'm not opposed to keeping his brother in the story and using him in the plot as well- I can easily play two characters.

If you're interested, I would prefer you contact me at maplemoo@yahoo.com to discuss this further. Please be willing to write multiple paragraph responses in roleplay, or I will likely not be willing to play with you :<
maplemoo

Return to Role-Playing