From a Go-Getter to a Slobby Slacker. (Slob, WG, DG, More)

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

From a Go-Getter to a Slobby Slacker. (Slob, WG, DG, More)

Postby Gemini35 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:01 am

Greetings!

So tonight I'm interested in exploring something a bit different than what I normally do. The idea I have in mind is corruption themed of sorts but in a different way. Picture this. We all know those celebs who supposedly are hard-working, go-getters who immerse themselves in their roles, spend hours practicing and getting everything just right, take pride in their performances, so on and so forth. So my premise for tonight is I want to explore what happens if that go-getter of a celeb makes friends with a slacker of a celeb and how that will affect her. Maybe she misses a few shoots here and there, or she's a late once or twice to start off but gradually it would get worse and worse the longer and longer she's friends with this person.

Conversely this could also work wonders with the idea of just OC's. Maybe that soccer mom, PTA queen of a small town makes a new friend who shows her the supposed finer side of life. The A-student college girl, the athlete who's working to go pro, there are tons of possibilities here so if you like the idea but not the aspect of celebs then worry not because we can do this prompt with anyone. Well anyone provided they're female characters though I am really finding myself intrigued with the idea of two mothers being the stars of this story. Because then you have work, families, careers, images and the like to play around with and change.

What starts off as being tardy or absent from events or work slowly expands into things along the lines of drinking beer on the couch most of the day, maybe becoming a pothead, maybe the celeb stops keeping up with her workout regimen and as a result her body begins to go softer and softer, she could begin to let herself go as she sees it as too much effort to do all the things she used to make herself look all heavenly and what have you. Naturally this would be fun to explore sexually as well as maybe her standards for partners drop, her sexual stamina could become weak to the point that she orgasms within the first few minutes, we could explore things like drunken nights at the bar and what two increasingly lazy and loose moral girls on the town could get into. A tattoo here. A piercing there. Anyways by the end I want it to like one of those specials that asks "Whatever happened to so and so?" kind of affairs so if this sounds fun and delightful then shoot me a message and we will work out the details and see just how bad of an influence I can be on you.

Cheers
Gemini35

Re: From a Go-Getter to a Slobby Slacker. (Slob, WG, DG, Mor

Postby Downgraded » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:18 am

This is an absolutely smashing idea. I would love to be a part of this, especially taking the mother option to downsize, diminish, and humiliate the Queen by turning her into what she always hated. Maybe the person doing it could be her daughter's new slacker friend? She tries to break them up, for fear of corrupting her mini-me daughter, but she ends up being the one influenced?! At any rate, I would love to go along, you clearly have good ideas.
Downgraded

Return to Role-Playing