ASFR

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

ASFR

Postby princessbambi » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:27 pm

I noticed that this fetish seems a bit underrepresented here. Are there any mannequin/doll tf lovers out here? While I have a lot of interests, I'd love to play this one out!
princessbambi

Re: ASFR

Postby pinkhippo99 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:00 am

I might be game for something like that. I also wish there was a bit more doll/mannequin tf on this site. However, I only like stories where the victims are able to still move after the transformation, even if its only stiff, partial movement and only at certain times. Total inanimate tf does not interest me. If that sounds good to you, send me a PM.
pinkhippo99
Transformation Grand Master

Postby princessbambi » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:24 pm

pinkhippo99 wrote:I might be game for something like that. I also wish there was a bit more doll/mannequin tf on this site. However, I only like stories where the victims are able to still move after the transformation, even if its only stiff, partial movement and only at certain times. Total inanimate tf does not interest me. If that sounds good to you, send me a PM.

Hmm that does sound interesting...can you explain more?
princessbambi

Postby pinkhippo99 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:24 am

Well, there was the one story I found online a while back. Actually I think it was a series of drawings. People would find this house in the woods full of life-sized cloth dolls. Anyone who goes there becomes a female doll themselves, but they can still talk if someone pulls there drawstring and every few days there ability to move on their own returns so they can interact with other dolls, have tea parties, try to escape, ect. But after a few hours, they would go back to being effectively paralyzed and would be positioned by the other dolls in tableaus throughout the house.

I wouldn't want to do a tf where the victim becomes an inanimate object and then has no motion from then on out, because that would be very limiting ways he/she/it could involve themselves in the story.

I would like to do something like the doll house story, or maybe a cursed mall that turns patrons into mannequins that come alive at night (while still remaining plastic) but then have to go back to their store windows and become immobile at dawn. Does that peak your interest?
pinkhippo99
Transformation Grand Master

Postby princessbambi » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:58 am

pinkhippo99 wrote:Well, there was the one story I found online a while back. Actually I think it was a series of drawings. People would find this house in the woods full of life-sized cloth dolls. Anyone who goes there becomes a female doll themselves, but they can still talk if someone pulls there drawstring and every few days there ability to move on their own returns so they can interact with other dolls, have tea parties, try to escape, ect. But after a few hours, they would go back to being effectively paralyzed and would be positioned by the other dolls in tableaus throughout the house.

I wouldn't want to do a tf where the victim becomes an inanimate object and then has no motion from then on out, because that would be very limiting ways he/she/it could involve themselves in the story.

I would like to do something like the doll house story, or maybe a cursed mall that turns patrons into mannequins that come alive at night (while still remaining plastic) but then have to go back to their store windows and become immobile at dawn. Does that peak your interest?

Yes!
princessbambi

Return to Role-Playing