[m2f 4 A] Dread, regret, and the biggest mistake in my life

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

[m2f 4 A] Dread, regret, and the biggest mistake in my life

Postby Alojz1 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:19 am

All of my other prompts involve a wall of text so I’ll try to keep this one intentionally shorter. If you do like reading more, please ask away because I have a lot of material I've written over the years.

And so here goes nothing:

I acquired a magic spell which lets me give one of you the control over my body, mind, and all of my life circumstances. A reality re-writer, or reality-gaslighting power, if you will. And I want is to be forced to live out the rest of my life as a girl who is:
  • shorter than she's comfortable with
  • scrawnier than she's comfortable with
  • wider hipped than she's comfortable with
  • way more sexually submissive than she's comfortable with
  • more well endowed in the chest department than anybody EVER would ever be comfortable with.
  • so firmly heterosexual that she struggles to see what people could possibly see as attractive in feminine features

I don't want my new life to be a completely un-livable nightmare but I definitely do want to spend a lot of time crying over Mother Nature's cruel joke (or an accident) that is my body and psychology.

Pretty please.

You also should be able to gauge more of what I’m looking for from my likes/dislikes/limits below.

Likes: realism, removal of power, feeling of dread, feeling overwhelmed, extremely inconsiderate dominant partners, spending too much time with a dick in my mouth, being relentlessly manhandled, self-consciousness, being smaller and weaker than an average woman, breasts large enough to be a serious problem.

Dislikes: lack of realism (e.g. perfectly perky huge tits which feel orgasmic to any touch, or being made “addicted to cum” with no other context to my new psychology), bimboification, being made proud of my femininity, IQ modifications, big-scale memory modification (inserting or removing individual, specific new memories is ok), BDSM

Limits: intentionally abusive partners, ages outside the 18-35 range, gore, medical problems, bathroom stuff
Alojz1

Re: [m2f 4 A] Dread, regret, and the biggest mistake in my l

Postby allthosecurves » Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:18 pm

I realize you posted this as a roleplay but I just wanted to say that this sounds like amazing story that I would love to read!
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Re: [m2f 4 A] Dread, regret, and the biggest mistake in my l

Postby PJB » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:20 pm

Would love to see more of your writing when it comes to concepts like this. I was very into 'Mandatory Milf' on FB and would be v keen to see more of that kind of writing.
PJB

Return to Role-Playing