The truth about Improve your Life clinics

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

The truth about Improve your Life clinics

Postby dakarion » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:57 pm

When the so-called transformation technology was created, a technology that changed both the body and the mind, hundreds of lives were cured, since both physical and mental illnesses disappeared.

After this revolution, several free change and transformation clinics began to appear, promoted by the government. With the motto “improve your life” and a description "to give the less fortunate the opportunity to improve themselves and get a job" all subsidized by the government. Designed to give a better future and a better society.

But what few people know is that this was a hoax. Since what is done in the clinics is to change people into attractive women, change their minds so that they love their bodies and give them a job. In truth, what the person accepts is that they do with their body, mind and life what the clinic wants.

It generally turns them into hypersxualized women with big butt breasts, giving them jobs as strippers or prostitutes, for which they have previously paid for it. Or sometimes the luckiest ones can end up as a housewife or trophy wife, but they can also end up as a waiter, maid. Or in some strange fetish club. The truth is that the work is usually varied, since there are many companies and businesses that finance this network of exchange and human trafficking.

The changes are usually varied, since the majority of their clients are men and they usually change their sex. Although sometimes they can leave them as trans, sissy or femboy. They also accept women, women become hypersexualized. The changes are usually varied, there are even bizarre ones like giving them giant breasts, huge asses. Or even change a person's career. It also alters minds to match the body. From giving them addition to semen, speech changes, changing their intelligence to make them stupid. Their minds just like their bodies are a blank canvas.

Also, since half of the funding for these clinics comes from change technology companies, many of them often do experiments or tests on the unfortunate people who they believed would improve their lives.

Now, a large part of this project and these clinics are part of the government, but why? Because in order to have a more perfect society according to their criteria, they get rid of vagrants and undesirable people, and of course unemployment goes down, because many unemployed people choose to go to these clinics. And not only that but also some sentences for criminals are to go to these clinics, so they lower the crime rate. And according to them, more productive people are created, and the population is more controlled.

There are also certain journalists and groups of people who investigate the reality of these clinics. Although they have disappeared and it is suspected what the result is.

For this RP I play a person who enters the clinic and is changed, the reasons could be since I ended up unemployed, I see that my life is horrible, I think my life will improve, or perhaps I want to investigate the truth of this. The fact is that he will be transformed and will have a new job and a new life. There is total freedom with my new life, you can be totally creative. Of course, if you want to be able to have a character that changes like mine, perhaps we are strangers or perhaps friends, a romantic partner, or family and we decide to go to the clinic. I will be your GM as you will be mine.
dakarion

Return to Role-Playing