[M2F 4M or GM] Starting life over again after I make a wish

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

[M2F 4M or GM] Starting life over again after I make a wish

Postby newlife » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:24 am

I was a 45 year old guy, stuck in a dead end office job that was going no where. I'd never really been in a relationship that lasted more than 6 months. All in all I was quite unsatisfied with how my life had turned out.

it wasn't that I was a bad guy, or not that smart I just felt I'd made a few bad decision and missed opportunities when I was younger and now I was feeling the consequences of them.

I was sat one evening in my small one bedroom flat feeling a bit crappy and lonely, thinking about things and it all seemed to go back to when I picked which college to go to. I'd picked based on how fun it would be, how it would have been good for partying and not for what my life would be like afterwards.

Then out of the window I saw a shooting star. I made an idle wish, just because of how I was feeling, I never really expected it to come true.

"I wish I could go back to the beginning of college and do it all totally differently, have a totally new life."

Then I felt something strange happening like the room was fading to black, I blinked my eyes and I when I opened them something felt very strange. I looked around the room and I wasn't in my apartment any more. I seemed to be in some kind of dorm room like I was at college again.

I saw luggage and a bunch of boxes. It was like I was moving in, then I looked down and my body. I was now female. What the hell was going on?

----

So the idea here is that I am beginning life again on the 1st day of college but in a new female body.

I guess there are a couple of options for how we play the setting etc:

I have become a female version of myself and we set the story in the 90s when I would have been at college.

I have become a totally different person and this is all new to me and it is in the present day.

In both scenarios I'd try to adapt to my new environment and life as the person I've become. I'd also over time start to have more female emotions and desires coming to the surface. I'd develop and attraction to men and eventually date, become sexually active and perhaps fall in love.

In terms of your character I'm happy to discuss who you are, but I am imagining another student who I come into contact with and an attraction builds etc.

Or if you prefer to play multiple characters or GM that is also good with me I'm very flexible!

Kinks: oral, anal, romance, lingerie, impregnation,

Limits: bathroom stuff, death, violence, incest, BDSM, age gaps

Drop me a DM or a chat if you are interested, letting me know what your character is like, your kinks & limits, and also what you'd want me to become like once the transformation has run its course.
newlife

Re: [M2F 4M or GM] Starting life over again after I make a w

Postby James1508 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:03 am

Hi, would you consider becoming an older woman, say early 40's?
James1508

Return to Role-Playing