Transformed by the Demon King

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

Transformed by the Demon King

Postby ChangeMe » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:29 am

I am Princess Alyssa, blonde, slender, sweet and innocent. I am the eldest child of King Rufus IV, my younger brother Uthred is his heir. But I am not bitter about it as I have known it my whole life that I wouldn't inherit the throne.

You will play as the king of a rival kingdom that my Father has offer me up as your new bride. This is done for purely political reasons as you are perceived as a threat.

Whilst you have a reputation for being cruel and bloodthirsty, what none of us knew was that you were actually a demon in human guise.

After we are married, you’ll slowly corrupt me, taking my soul and my innocence. Physically transforming my body so it is fit to rule at your side as your lustful and evil queen. You’ll also reveal your true nature as you corrupt me further as I sink into depravity and lose my humanity and become a demon.
ChangeMe

Re: Transformed by the Demon King

Postby fragmenter » Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:59 pm

I think that’s a very interesting set up and if you want to explore developing it as a concept I’d like to try. I think seeing you as Alyssa transformed into the most unholy bitch that ever walked the kingdom of Rufus is very erotically charged. I’m visualising both a profound change in your physicality as well as the erosion of your own personality. I’m pretty sure you’ll find the experience of changing to be both frightening and erotic. The blonde hair will last little beyond your wedding day before it becomes flecked with black whilst your slender body will give way to a body shape that you can use to seduce any men that you want sacrificed to further you and your new husbands goals . If you fancy giving this a go email me mollieraite@protonmail.com
fragmenter
Transformation Master

Return to Role-Playing