Transformation Fantasy Football revised

Coordinate your fun with your fellow members here.

Transformation Fantasy Football revised

Postby colt361 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:59 pm

I realized it might have been better to post it under role playing. We want to draft mid August and we still need people. The rules can be flexible and this is not as much about football and more about roleplaying with bets. The drama gained from winning or losing and being transformed or doing the transformation is the main part, Beginners are definitely welcome and people will be willing to help out in any way to make things easier. I might also being willing to do a free custom short story instead of a caption for the grand prize depending on the winner's preference, please contact me as soon as possible. Also the role playing will be done on discord.

Please message me either on here ir on my tumblr blog if you are interested. These rules are subject to change and if you have any questions feel free to reply here or message me!

Transformation Fantasy Football League

With another season of NFL football fast approaching, badcompany and myself are planning to hold a tf fantasy football league. This thread will explain what the league will fully include and the overall rules. For those interested please message either myself or badcompany for how to join the league. Right now we are planning on using yahoo fantasy football, but if issues arise we welcome any suggestions for the format. For those unfamiliar with fantasy football I have included a link of how it works for the most part. Of course the actual calculations and points will be handled automatically through the program we use.

http://www.dummies.com/sports/fantasy-s ... -football/
dummies
dummies
How to Play Fantasy Football - dummies
Fantasy football lets you try your skills as a fantasy owner. After you join a league, you scout for and draft players, compete against other fantasy owners, and use all your skills to win the championship. Learning how to play fantasy football is easy; conquering your compet...

1. This league is for both beginners and veterans of fantasy football, who all have an interest in transformation. The format will probably be standard, unless people really want ppr, but I want to keep things as simple as possible.

2. This league will require a minimum of six teams, if we get less than that the season will be cancelled, if we get a huge turnout, the overall number of slots will increase and if it is too big people will have reserve slots, if another person decides that they are not going to play then the next person in the reserves will be selected. If you are a reserve and contacted respond within 24 hours or risk being passed over by the next person in line.

3. Once the league is created, each player should create a bio about themselves to work as a base for the season and the overall changes. This bio can be as real or as fictional as you want it, this is the internet and everyone’s privacy will be respected.

4. During the draft each player must draft players to the best of their abilities. This means like with the rest of the season no one is to intentionally throw the draft or a matchup. If a person can’t make the draft, the computer itself will work fine as well, the same goes for any nervous beginners. FF requires a decent amount of luck, no one will fault you if a star player gets injured week one, drafting all nobodies, so that you lose every week is not ok.

5. One week prior to the draft messages will be sent out to each participant. You must respond two days prior to the draft or risk losing your spot to someone on reserve. This is to ensure that people are still willing to play.
6. Once week one of FF is underway like in regular FF league, teams will face off, nothing will change from the technical standpoint. Upon the result the victor will get to transform the loser.

7. The victor will have freedom to transform the loser to their desire. The victor will have 24 hours to make the change and should write a paragraph or so describing the change on the league message board for everyone to see.

7. The loser on the other hand will be transformed. They are encouraged to write their reaction on the league message board to losing and they should write a couple of paragraphs or so when they are transformed, (the latter should be written within 24 hours of when the transformation paragraphs are posted).

This will depend on the transformation, but this can range from shock if their mind is intact, or obliviousness if their mind has been changed. It is important to remember you are playing a role and to have fun with it!
8. Furthermore the loser should post during the week roleplaying in their new persona. I understand that people are busy with life so I will not set a requirement for this for now, but please remember that if no one is playing along then the whole point of this league is lost. A recommendation I would say is to make 5 to 7 posts a week and people are welcome to post more than that, that is just a suggestion and these post do not need to be long.

9. Banned transformations, disliked transformations and preferred transformations.

We all have likes and dislikes and that is important. That being said certain transformations are banned due to their very nature, there will be no transformations regarding children, gore, Inanimate object tfs are also banned more so because there is no way the transformed person could be involved in the league, upon requests furry transformations and animals transformations are also banned.

Pregnancy is allowed, but nothing bad is to happen to the fictional child being carried. Questions or concerns about banned tfs and be brought to me and Badcompany.
10. As for like and disliked transformations. People are allowed to say what they like and don’t like in their bio information. With that being said, the point of this is to reward the winner and if the loser likes it as well, then that is great. If the loser does not like it they are welcome to ask the winner to change it, but please be reasonable and try and play along for the week if they really want it.

11. To make everything more dramatic. Transformations are permanent and can stack. A person can only be reverted in one way and that is by the winner of the next week.

For example say week one you were transformed into a bimbo and you lose again in week two. If the week two winner does not like bimbo transformations they are allowed to get rid of that transformation for whatever they want. On the other hand if they do like bimbo transformations and weight gain, then they can stack and make that person a fat bimbo. Transformations are a package deal and can include as much as you want, but remember people may change that person and get rid of your tfs if it is something they don’t like.

12. Just in case it is not clear you are allowed to make full stereotype transformations. If you want to make someone a 500 pound nerdy slobby woman you can do that, if you just want to make someone weigh 200 pounds you can also do that. Please keep rule 11 in mind.
13. Under no circumstance is a person to throw a game, now we all make mistakes, but too many instances of intentionally throwing a game will equate to no transformation for you as well as being banned from the league. And “I was just playing my character:” is not a valid excuse. This will be on a case by case basis

14. With the stick also comes the carrot, to encourage people to aim for the top. The league champion will get a custom caption from myself Colt361 with a 1,000 word limit, second place will get a caption with a 500 word limit and third place will get a caption with around a 500 word limit as well. People can choose whatever premise, tfs they like though I work better with some topics over others, I am also fine with the person either providing pics or wanting me to find the pics, but please be reasonable, some pics just don’t exist. Also the captions can be private or public depending on the winners wished and also they will take time to write, but I will do my best.
15. New rules can be added as need be. Also some rules can be eliminated, tightened or relaxed. In that case everyone will be informed on the changes.

16. If you have any questions you can message Colt361 on this forum or through my tumblr account as well as badcompany.
Again these rules are subject to change any suggestions are welcome, this is the start of a league and the goal is for everyone to have fun.
colt361
Transformation Master

Re: Transformation Fantasy Football revised

Postby badcompany8888 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:04 am

I'd like to reiterate a few points Colt made. You don't have to have any knowledge of football, or even much interest in the sport for this to be a fun RP experience. Seriously, if you think a quarterback is a refund, you'll be fine.

Dont give a shit about football? That's fine too. Really, all you need to do weekly is select guys to play each position, and the system helps you decide who's the best.

This boils down to gambling transformation. Leaving the fate of your character up to what amounts to luck or lack of it is very exciting, combine that with giving up control of your character's tf to whoever you are facing that week multiplies the excitement. And don't forget when you win a week, you'll be able to unleash your wrath upon another character that tf'ed you in a previous week. Rivalries will be sure to form!

I am shelving all fall projects for this, that's how much I like this idea. If you want to discuss it further let us know!
badcompany8888
Transformation Grand Master

Postby colt361 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:53 am

We are still welcoming more people to play. Remember if you are one of the top players you get a custom caption or story from me!

Here is a link to the discord server, if you are interested feel free to message me!
Last edited by colt361 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
colt361
Transformation Master

Postby badcompany8888 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:14 pm

Last call need one more in the league to even it out! Contact me or Colt. I've met awesome new RPer's already and the season hasn't even started!
badcompany8888
Transformation Grand Master

Postby colt361 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:58 am

Transformation Fantasy Football is no longer accepting any new players. If there is any change I will make an announcement.
colt361
Transformation Master

Postby Paulsmith » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:17 pm

I’d have loved to have joined but just saw this today. If anyone like me wants to do this and can’t get in message me on kik _XroleplayerX_
Paulsmith

Return to Role-Playing