Interactive story threads

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Interactive story threads

Postby Daguss » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:13 am

Anyone know any good quality interactive threads? Particularly featuring a variety of tfs, including tg. I frequent Fiction branches, and the interactives here. I used to use writing.com, but i got frustrated, because half of the chapters were one word, leading into another 5 one word chapters...

I havnt been to cyoc in years though. Anyone know whats going on there?
Daguss
Transformation Master

Re: Interactive story threads

Postby Valiant_Pilot » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:26 am

Cursed Kate and The Wicked Stepmother(?) Have some pretty good lengthy threads. Unfortunately they tend to stick to a certain transformation and any differnet transformations usually only continue for a chapter or two. Still if you're into the main story line you'll enjoy them both.
Valiant_Pilot

Postby pinkhippo99 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:04 pm

I would try looking at Fiction Branches. They actually list the number of stories in each thread before you click on it. The numbering system can be a little deceptive, tho. A thread that branches off into eight one word posts and a thread that follows one brach for eight well written posts will both have the number 8 in front of it. Still, there are some good and decently long threads if you look hard enough.
pinkhippo99
Transformation Grand Master

Postby colt361 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:12 pm

The remote and blending in also are really good choices, I add a lot to both of them, but as others have mentioned it really depends on what different tfs you are looking for as a lot of them do follow the same themes for the most part.
colt361
Transformation Master

Postby Daguss » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:06 am

Yeah, I've been following some of the threads on the changing mirror interactives, and fictionbranches, i was wandering more about any other good interactives on other sites. If anyone knows any good ones, decent storytelling, variety of tfs, that kind of thing. Mostly lean towards tg, but i like female tfs too.
Daguss
Transformation Master

Return to Looking For ...