Story with traits borrowable from personal library

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Story with traits borrowable from personal library

Postby bugernot » Tue May 28, 2019 7:09 am

I'm looking for a story where a girl can enter other people's personal "library", which allows her to borrow book, representing knowledge and personality traits. She uses this to transfer them to other people. When in a library, that person has their own librarian, which is represented as their stereotypical self-image. This librarian is quite stern about allowable actions, so she can't just grab everything: I remember there being a borrowing limit.

Later on, it is revealed that another girl can do basically the same with body traits, but that's represented as a museum. If I'm not mistaken, it turns into some kind of battle between them.

The basic premise is a bit similar to jsmt's "Katie's Library", but that's not the story I'm looking for.
bugernot

Re: Story with traits borrowable from personal library

Postby jsmt » Tue May 28, 2019 7:14 am

jsmt
Transformation Master

Re: Story with traits borrowable from personal library

Postby bugernot » Tue May 28, 2019 1:53 pm

Aye, that's the one! Thanks, I've been looking all over thechangingmirror / mcstories for it!
bugernot

Return to Looking For ...