Fantasy debt [dg]

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Fantasy debt [dg]

Postby Tom_Q » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:56 pm

Looking for a story involving some sort of magic creature or fae showing up in life of a popular girl to collect a debt of her mother. Turns out the recently disappeared mother wasn't really a model, but just "borrowed" her beauty from that magic creature for a hefty percentage. Now it's time to pay, with the debt being so high not only the mother has to pay, but also her completely clueless about entire thing daugher. And since the mother disappeared without a trace, the daughter pays for it, being downgraded to absolutely average and a bit pouchy "real" self, since she never had that natural potential in herself to begin with. And it ended with a sequel hook, where the girl was send searching for her mother if she wants to (re)gain her looks.
Tom_Q

Re: Fantasy debt [dg]

Postby LaurenSummer » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:06 am

Hey, I know this one! It's 'The Box' by Cassie. You can find it here in this forum. I would post a link but I don't think I have the privileges. ^^

Edit: Oh nevermind, I think I can post links. Here it is: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=800
LaurenSummer

Postby Vended » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:22 am

Thanks! It's great.
Vended
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Tom_Q » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:42 pm

Yep, that's it. Thanks a lot!
Tom_Q

Return to Looking For ...