Man to centaur, friend to cow

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Man to centaur, friend to cow

Postby boothill » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:59 am

I'm looking for a story I read years ago. A young man's friend convinces him to take part in an experiment/change to colonize another planet. The 1st young man has been telling his friend how he was becoming a centaur and how great it was, stronger, etc. His friend decides to join him but instead of a male centaur, he slowly changes into a female centaur/cow.
boothill

Re: Man to centaur, friend to cow

Postby badwolfy » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:23 am

bump
badwolfy

Postby aeolus118 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:18 am

the Minos Project
aeolus118

Postby Robyn H » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:53 am

I also seem to recall a story where someone (male?) was turned into a centaur but had a male human part and a female horse part (or vice versa, it was a long time ago). It created some relationship problems ... I think :)

R
Robyn H
Transformation Master

Postby so1emn » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:04 pm

I'm looking for a story I read years ago. A young man's friend convinces him to take part in an experiment/change to colonize another planet. The 1st young man has been telling his friend how he was becoming a centaur and how great it was, stronger, etc. His friend decides to join him but instead of a male centaur, he slowly changes into a female centaur/cow.

Perhaps it's this one?

"ReGenesis Inc." by Bill Hart, also its non-tf prequel "ReGenesis, Inc.: The Recruitment"

http://fictionmania.tv/stories/readxsto ... 7247681690
http://fictionmania.tv/stories/readxsto ... 5829605544
so1emn

Return to Looking For ...