Girl on vacation gets transformed

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Girl on vacation gets transformed

Postby Bs1974 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:17 am

Hi all,
I am looking for a story I read on here but cannot find, no matter what search options I try.. Maybe one of you recognises this?

It is a story about a girl on vacation with her family who is going to the beach, she takes a short cut through some ally and is stopped by a lady, who then transforms the girl into a bimboesque twin (or something like that). Loved it when I first read it but forgot to bookmark it..

Thanks in advance for the help!
Bs1974

Re: Girl on vacation gets transformed

Postby Changing_Destiny » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:02 am

I think the story you are seeking was called "Summer and Sandy." If so the thread for it is still on this site, but the message body itself has been removed. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2690

However this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5636&p=18589

Suggests a possible alternative location for said story.

Hope this helps.
Changing_Destiny

Re: Girl on vacation gets transformed

Postby Bs1974 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:51 am

Changing_Destiny wrote:I think the story you are seeking was called "Summer and Sandy." If so the thread for it is still on this site, but the message body itself has been removed. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2690

However this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5636&p=18589

Suggests a possible alternative location for said story.

Hope this helps.

Awesome, thanks, that is it! No wonder it did not pop up in my searches here :). Thanks!!
Bs1974

Return to Looking For ...