Story = Older sister with a bigger chest than her sibling

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Re: Story = Older sister with a bigger chest than her siblin

Postby Adobeman10 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:22 am

IT was called 'Darling Danielle'

Darling Danielle
By ADobeman10

Danielle breathed in heavily. She was extremely nervous at this point. The consultations were one thing. It was an entirely different ting to be going underneath the knife. And for Vanity’s sake, that was the worst part.

At twenty four Danielle Fishel had already been the star of the popular Television series Boy Meets World. For seven seasons she had been the leading actress. Now five years since the shows last airing, she was having trouble finding work doing anything.

Audition after Audition went by and still no jobs became available. Poor money mismanagement had nearly bankrupted her and her family. Finances had become so tight that Danielle was forced back to move in with her parents and her little 12 year old sister Kimmie.

It wasn’t that she wasn’t attractive, far from it. She had the face of a very young woman and could have passed for a preteen even. At a generous given height of 5’1, though she knew it was closer to 4’9 than anything; she had been often mistaken for the younger of the two sisters, with Kimmie being an even 5’3. Fortunately Danielle developed well and had a beautiful set of boobs to define her age. A 38-D at eighteen was quite an asset with the boys. A fact that she rubbed constantly in her underdeveloped B-cup little sister’s face.

The one detriment Danielle had been her weight. She had never been known as a skinny girl more zaftig than anything. It was that even at the age of 24 she still had much of the baby fat that plagued her throughout her teen years. She had tried dieting, exercise, even hypnosis. Sadly all had failed miserably. Adding insult to injury, Danielle had grown depressed and packed on even more pounds after each subsequent failure. All these things had brought her to this moment.

She began to breath deeper still as she lied on the bed in her hospital gown. Her surgical cap on for the upcoming surgery. Her mother and father had protested, but Danielle had insisted on it. Liposuction appeared to be the only way she was going to shake these excess pounds. This was a surgery she did not take lightly and had consulted many surgeons before settling on Dr. Ross. (No relation to Clooney). He was quoted as being the most prominent doctor in the field and highly confidential. She sighed as she began to relax and focusing on the end result.

In the surgeons ward, George began to cough heavily. He had worked overtime this week and was beginning to feel the effects. His eyes struggled to focus and his head was working overtime. Boob Job, Boob Reduction, Lip, Tummy tuck, chin lift, nose job, face lift. The surgeries began to mingle in his head as he wiped his brow. He had tow more this afternoon. A Lipo and a Reduction. One than the other. He winced his eyes as his head reeled in a sharp pain. After today, he would have to take a day off. That second boat would have to be put on hold for now.

Danielle slowly began to breath in as her eyes began to focus around her. The room was a pale white with glowing spheres of light. She barely remembered going to sleep as the gas mask was placed on her face. The last thing she remembered was the hunky Dr. Ross leaning over her as he set up his prep table. She smiled and thought of the bikinis she would wear when the scars went down. She already had picked out her spring wardrobe. The acting parts would flow in now. It was worth every last penny she spent from her savings. She would make her money back ten-fold.

She groaned as she stretched her arms to her side. Her chest was sore, but she could feel her legs so easily. She slowly began to comprehend everything around her. The curtains and the passing nurses came into clear focus. The pain began to increase as well as her chest felt flashes of pain. Danielle moaned a little more. Why did her chest hurt so bad and not the lipo’d areas.

A passing nurse noticed Danielle’s discomfort and came over to see to her.

“How is everything dear.” She asked pleasantly as she checked Danielle’s pulse and IV.

“Fine, I guess. Just a little bit of pain in my chest.” She groaned out.

“Well dear that is natural. After all, you did have a lot taken off.” The nurse replied.

Danielle looked at her confused, what was she talking about?

The nurse leaned over Danielle and began to pull back the sheets. “Now let’s check your bandages.”

She pulled back the blanket from Danielle to reveal bandages covering Danielle’s chest. Or rather lack there of.

Danielle’s eyes widened at the horror she saw. Her chest was covered in bandages, except they now covered nothing! Her boobs were gone!

Danielle screamed at the realization of what had happened. She had lost her boobs!

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! What the fuck happened to my tits!?” She screamed.

The nurse leaped back as Danielle looked down with a look of shock on her face.

She put her hands to her chest ignoring the pain and realized there was nothing but flat hard breastbone where once two luscious boobs had been. Her eyes grew heavy as her vision turned to black.

When Danielle awoke her parents, sister, and Dr. Ross stood by her bed.

Her mom was the first to speak. “How are you dear.” She said with a look of concern on her face.

Danielle looked at her mom with this look of pity in her eyes and began to cry. “Mommy, my boobs are gone!”

Her mother began to cry as Danielle’s tears flowed down her cheek.

Dr. Ross broke the sob session. “we apologize for the mix-up Ms. Fishel. Another woman of your height and age was scheduled for surgery at the same time. The charts were reversed and unfortunately the surgeries were performed on the wrong individuals. The hospital deeply apologizes for the mix-up and will correct the procedure as soon as it is safe to do so.”

Danielle’s father spoke next. “Why can’t we fix this today or tomorrow?”

“Sir, your daughter has just been through major surgery and should not be subject to another surgery for another six months minimum.”

“You mean I have to look like this for six months!?” Danielle yelled as she pointed to her now vacumous chest.

“I’m afraid so. We deeply apologize for the mix-up. This will be corrected in time.” Dr. Ross said solemnly.

“I am going to sue your ass and the hospital for this!” Danielle yelled.

“I am afraid that that is impossible Ms. Fishel. When you signed the papers, you expressed utmost confidentiality. Thereby, included you released the hospital from all ill effects and potential litigation. Please understand that the hospital is doing you a favor by re-performing the liposuction. With the clause in the contract you signed, we have no obligation to do even that.”

“What Liposuction! I want my boobs back!” Danielle screamed.

Dr. Ross’s mood changed as he stood up. “I am not going to have this conversation Ms. Fishel. A nurse will be along shortly to help discharge you.”

Dr. Ross stood and left the bewildered Fishel’s standing by their now confused and changed daughter.

Danielle stood there in her underwear quietly in front of the mirror as her mother slowly began to remove the bandages from Danielle’s chest. Two weeks had gone by and Danielle had been so despondent over the loss of her only womanly attributes that she had refused to leave her room. Feeling depressed she he had gorged the past two weeks on nothing but pudding and hamburgers, her favorite foods. Only her mother was allowed to deliver the foods as Danielle had refused to see any of her friends or divulge what had happened to anyone else.

Sadly with the fatty foods, Danielle had managed to gain another seven pounds bringing her up to 139, at 4’9 that weight was ill-distributed. Danielle’s mother made careful concern not to rub against Danielle’s protruding belly as she removed the tape.

Her mother smiled as she removed the last bit of tape from Danielle to reveal Danielle’s new outline. “Look dear, no scars. That has to be a bit of plus to a down situation.”

Danielle looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her mother was right. No scars. Except no boobs either. In their place was two tiny pink nipples on a hard chest. No sign of cleavage remained as Danielle would not even be considered an A-cup at this point. Rather a no-cup. She turned sideways to reveal her now boyish chubby profile. Tears began to flow down her cheek as her hands moved down her chest to her now prodigious stomach which at this point was the first thing in her profile to stick out anymore.

Danielle leaped back on her bed and cried. Her mother went over and patted her on the head. “It will be okay dear. You look beautiful. You didn’t need anything to be beautiful.”

Danielle looked at her mother with reddened eyes and smiled.

“Everything will be okay.” Her mom said.

“Here sis, you can wear this.” Kimmie said mockingly as she threw her old Training bra at Danielle.

“You little brat!” Danielle yelled as she threw the bra back at her sister.

Kimmie had grown more defiant of her sister in the two month since the surgery. Like a bean sprout she had grown up. Three inches in two months, and that wasn’t all. Kimmie ran her fingers over her now zaftig frame. A C-Cup bra now, developing early like Danielle had. She barely looked twelve but rather eighteen. Only now at twelve Kimmie was much more developed than her older sister at twenty four. A fact that she took every advantage to throw back into Danielle’s face now.

“Mom!” Kimmie yelled.

“Don’t call your sister a brat Danielle. She is just trying to be helpful. Money is tight and you probably can wear most of her old clothes.” Her mother said scolding. “Now lets see.” She said as she put the training bra around her mortified daughter. “A little loose in the front, but it would work.”

“Mom!” Danielle said as she turned red as a beet.

“I don’t think she really needs anything at all. I mean what she needs is a bra for that belly of hers.” Kimmie said sarcastically.

“Now Kimmie, that isn’t nice.” She turned to Danielle next, “ Though she is right Danielle. I don’t know why you insist on wearing a bra anymore.”

“Mom!” Danielle said for a third time.

“Danielle, you have to accept it. I am not going to coddle you anymore. I am done with the temper tantrums and the whining. It happened, now you need to move on with your life.” Her mom said as Danielle nodded her head in submission. “Now I want you two to hug and make up… Now!”

Danielle and her sister reluctantly went and hugged each other.

“I’m sorry short-stuff.” Kimmie snidely commented.

“That’s okay chicken legs.” Danielle retorted.

“Now we are leaving tonight. This trip is very important to me and your father. It is a chance for us to save the house and finally get ahead in the bills. Now the bus is coming at eight AM tomorrow to take you to camp Kimmie. Danielle, you are to watch the house while we’re gone. Remember no parties.

“Yes mom.” Both said simultaneously.

Both waved goodbye as their parents drove out of sight. Within a moment Danielle had turned to her younger sister. “Okay Chicken-legs. Stay out of my way until tomorrow. When you are finally gone to that stupid summer camp, I will be free to enjoy the house all by myself.”

Kimmie watched as Danielle went to the fridge and pulled out a six pack of beer. “Hey that’s Dad’s”

Danielle looked back at her taller younger sister. “You heard mom, I am in charge of the house while they are gone. This is now my beer. Now leave me alone and make sure your suitcases are ready by the door. I don’t want you here one second beyond what is necessary.”

Danielle went to the couch and started on what would be the first of many drinks.

Around eleven, Danielle had trouble focusing on much of anything anymore. The room kind of swirled around her as she tried to stand.

“Whoops.” She said as she spilled the bottle of beer all over her top and shorts. “I Mish Clumshy tonight.” She giggled at the way her voice sounded. “Mish Clumshy. Heh.”

She looked around and saw a bunch of her sisters clothes fresh from the laundry sitting there on the couch. She pulled off her top and put on her sisters old power-puff T-shirt. She found a pair of shorts as well and pulled them up. She struggled to close the button in the front but found that her stomach pretty much made that impossible. She laughed as she left the button open and made her way upstairs.

She threw open Kimmie’s door and danced around with the beer in front of her stunned sister.

“I’m Kimmie! I have boobs! Look at me! I look like a boy with softballs under my shirt! Heh… Heh…” Danielle stated as she stammered out drunk in front of her puzzled sister.

Danielle slowly made it to the door. “ I needsh more beersh.” She said as she fell to her butt laughing. “Beersh..Heh.”

Her eyes grew heavy as she passed out soon after.

Kimmie came downstairs to see her sister collapsed by the door in front of her suitcases. She went over to her now loudly snoring sister. She sat in front of her sister watching with odd curiosity as drool poured out the corner of Danielle’s mouth.

Kimmie began to smile as the wheels began to spin in her head. She got up and came back with a pair of scissors in her hand.

“Boyish am I?” she said as she cut a large lock of Danielle’s hair off. “You want to be Kimmie? Fine. Let’s help you look the part.”

Kimmie began to trim all along the side of Danielle’s head cutting all her hair to nearly two inches in length. She quickly turned her scissors to Danielle’s long and beautifully curled eyelashes. She tried hard not to laugh as her sister was in such a drunken stupor that she didn’t awake. Not even when Kimmie washed off her makeup with a wet towelette. “Damn, you did have a lot to drink.” She said as the makeup came off with hard scrubbing. Through it all, Danielle barely registered a murmur.

Kimmie stepped back from her freshly completed work to admire it. Wow, she thought, she does look young.

With the long hair cut to a boyish trim and her flattened chest. Danielle truly resembled a girl half her age. Maybe even more so. Sitting there on the floor in a power-puff T-shirt and her belly pushing it out ever so, Daniell truly looked like a preteen girl.

Kimmie’s mind began to swirl with possibilities, until one hit her perfectly. Her mouth turned up in a wicked grin as she realized this would be the best revenge ever.

“Are you sure she’s ready to go?” the camp counsler said as she helped Danielle to her feet and out to the awaiting bus.

“Oh yes, she was so excited last night she didn’t go to sleep until four am.” Kimmie stated standing there wearing her mothers makeup and dress.

“And she’s twelve you say?”

“Did my husband mark down twelve? I apologize, she is actually only about nine, though at times I think she thinks she’s twelve.”

The Counsler nearly laughed at the remark. “I know the type. Troublemaker?”

“And how. Please feel free to discipline her whenever you feel neccesarry. She often plays these games pretending that she’s her older sister. And she is quite determined to make you believe it too. I sorta think she wishes she could be her. Just don’t let her have her way, or you will never hear the end of it.” Kimmie said trying to restrain laughing.

“Don’t you worry ma’am at Eagleton camp, we don’t take guff from our attendees. I guarantee you a well behaved daughter returning. However, she happens to get out of hand?”

“You have my permission to discipline her as you see fit. My husband and I spank her. It seems to be the only way to get her attention.”

“Thank you ma’am. Well we must be going. Your daughter…”

“Stepdaughter, daughter from a previous marriage of my husbands.”

“I was going to say, you look too young to be a mother.”

“Thank You, I always like to hear that.”

“Anyway, your Stepdaughter, was the last, now its an eight hour bus ride. We’ll be seeing you in two months time.”

“Have fun.” Kimmie said as she watched the counsler take Danielle who had yet to awake into the bus. She laughed as she watched the bus drive out of view. This was going to be the best summer ever.

Danielle’s eyes slowly opened as the bus went over bumpy road. She raised her hand to head as it was splitting from a massive headache. She looked out the window and saw nothing but trees in all directions. What was going on here?

She looked around and found herself on a bus filled with lots of other girls. In the front, a large buxom redhead was filling out a clipboard as she counted the heads on board.

Danielle looked down and realized that she was still wearing Kimmie’s Power-Puff T-shirt and shorts. Then suddenly the realization hit her. She was on the bus to Camp Eagleton!

“Counselor! Please come here! There has been a terrible mistake!”

The tall redhead rose from her seat and came back to Danielle.

“There’s been a mistake, I’m not supposed to be here. You were supposed to pick up my sister Kimmie.”

The Counselor sighed as she rolled her eyes. “Oh are you going to start this already? Well fine. Listen Kimmie, your stepmother told me you would pull this crap and to use any discipline I saw fit to deal with you. Now if we are going to have a problem, I will deal with you head-on. Are we clear?”

“No you don’t understand! I’m not Kimmie! I’m Danielle! II am twenty four years old. I graduated college. I was on Boy Meets World. Ask me anything.” Daniell protested.

The camp counsler began to grow annoyed. “Listen Kimmie, you better knock off this crap now or so help me!”

“But that’s just it! I am not Kimmie! I am Danielle! I…” Danielle was cut off as she raised her hand to stroke her head and found her long brown hair missing. IT had been cut! She turned to the reflection in the mirror and saw that her hair was now a short little cut! Kimmie had set her up! “AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!” Danielle screamed as she pawed her now short hair.

“That’s it!” The counselor had had enough as he grabbed Danielle’s hand and pulled her into the aisle. She drug her as she screamed and kicked all the way to the front of the bus. She stood there for a moment as all the other children watched.

Her eyes blinked open in shock as she suddenly felt a cool breeze by her pelvis. She looked down in time to see the Camp Counselor strip her shorts and underwear down to her ankles. The other girls laughed as Danielle’s chunky thighs and butt were on full display! Danielle suddenly regretted using Nair on her privates, as she resembled the small child she was accused of being.

She then felt the strong hands pull her over the Counselors lap. She looked in horror as Amy the counselor pulled her hand back within striking distance.

“No Wait!!” Danielle pleaded but it was too late.

The Counselor came down on Danielle’s butt with full force. Danielle screamed as she did. “AAAAHHHHHH!!!! No! Stop!”

WHACK!

“OWWWW!!! STOP!!”

WHACK!

“What is your name?!” The Counselor yelled.

“Danielle!”

WHACK!

“Name?!” She said again.

“DANIELLE!” She screamed through tears. Her butt jiggled with each contact as it slowly began to become beet red.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

“Name?!” She roared.

Danielle couldn’t take it anymore; she had to give in. “Kimmie!” she chocked out through tears.

The Counsler stood her back up as tears streamed down Danielle’s face. “Now wasn’t that much easier?”

Danielle nodded her head as she feared another spanking. She had not been spanked since a child and now found it humiliating to be spanked at her age. Danielle simply stood there taking with her shorts pooled around her ankles. Her large red butt and thighs on display for everyone.

Danielle simply noticed Amy finishing her speech and nodding. Danielle quickly pooled up her pants and went back to her seat. She looked around at the other children in the bus. Not a one over fourteen and all girls. Danielle remembered when she was young and had attended Camp Eagleton. She never thought she would be back at twenty-four.

She gazed at her reflection in the window. She couldn’t believe it. With her short hair and size not to mention her lack of any womanly defining features, she truly did look like she was ten years old.
Adobeman10
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Looking For ...