Win some personalized content if you can find this...

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Win some personalized content if you can find this...

Postby TaintedSins » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:01 pm

Hello all. So I'm trying not to spam the site, but I've already begun several major projects at the moment that are currently being practiced behind closed doors kinda way, gearing up for a public spectacle, not unlike the climatic secret,society orgy scene at the,end of "Eyes Wide Shut" uncontrollable,frantic, animalistic fever, combined with fiercely swift and solemn action when their ways are challenged. That is what I am bringing here, and to the AR archive, to Warp My Mind, and my site as soon as I can afford an Internet provider so I'm not trying to run this all from my. crappie little Android phone with a broken screen....but high tech or low, it doesn't matter. I'm btinging a little more than a new story, this is a new,interactive multimedia serial novel. Yep I'm bringing the big guns, loaded with transformations and humiliation, chaos and poetry inspired by Marvel's original six part mini series, "The Infinite Gauntlet" (I'm also going back in time and revisiting the, Infinity War series that follows to refresh my memory on the,feel and plot structure, as it wages. Although this story will be put to a vote on whether super heroes will be involved or not... Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone has a copy of the first post of the continuous story on Forever Changing that involved an angel crashing in through a window and described the Infinity Gems. If anyone has a copy or knows where one is posted I would greatly appreciate it... In other news I am working with 25 year long student and practitioner of the Occult Sciences, including multiple forms of illusion, mesmerism, hypnosis and various disciplines..,plus she has a sexy as he'll recording voice...she's coming along with me for the ride, the big surprise project....in the meantime, if you are the victim in these stories, if you're a little subbie or have a fantasy made real through my writing, her skills, and studio quality audio and video files available for an extremely limited time for $50. E-mail me at taintedsins.ar@gmail.com or Sylvia at xsylviablackx@gmail.com to make arrangements. It's first pay first serve, so if you want to gaurantee your place in line, and help out a couple of starving artists at the same time, you can send us the money directly with your PayPal account to sylviablackx@aol.com or you can pay at paypal.me/F1ctionZer0

Cheers,
TS
TaintedSins

Return to Looking For ...