Wish story where guy forgets reality two wishes back

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Wish story where guy forgets reality two wishes back

Postby Ozhojabbe » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:22 am

This sounded interesting to me, and I don't think it was ever found.

carsonjohn71 wrote:Looking for a specific story that involves some sort of wishing mechanism.

The trick is, every time the guy makes a wish, he forgets about the reality two wishes back. I.E. If his eyes were brown and he wished them blue, then wished them green, he would (I don't remember if it was immediate) forget about them ever being brown.

I feel like this might be part of an interactive story a la the BE Addventure or Fiction Branches, but i can't find it.

Key notes from the story I remember are him chasing his girlfriend home and accidentally making her father into his girlfriend by wishing about whoever was opening the door. I believe he also turns himself into a different ethnicity by wishing to understand the family at dinner.
Ozhojabbe

Re: Wish story where guy forgets reality two wishes back

Postby Lore1138 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:41 pm

This sounds very much like one of itsme's threads on the writing.com interactive stories, though I can't remember which one.

https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/action/show_chapters/user_id/itsme2
Lore1138

Return to Looking For ...