Losing a magic button

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Losing a magic button

Postby Fungus » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:54 pm

I remember reading a story a while back about a girl who masterbated too much and her mom warned her she could lose her clit if she kept doing that. One day at school she was masterbating in the bathroom and someone "caught" her and she got scared and ran out, only her clit had fallen off and she girl that came in the bathroom found it. She was then basically had to do whatever the person wanted who had her clit because she could still feel it even thought it wasn't connected to her body anymore. Whoever owned her clit could give her pleasure or pain by teasing or torturing it. Anyone heard of that story. I thought the author Couture on literotica wrote it but I dont see it in his story list to I must be mistaken.. I thought it was called Magic Button or something like that.

I wouldnt mind any other stories like this as well, it had orgasm denial/slight mind control/Les domination.

Thanks
Fungus

Re: Losing a magic button

Postby Iggy » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:51 pm

It's called "Enslaved by her Button". Couture did in fact write it. He took it down a long time ago and now it sells for a few bucks on Amazon under the name "Scarlett Cheeks".
Iggy

Postby Iggy » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:00 pm

Or at least it did. I did a search just now and I'm not convinced it exists on the net anymore. Maybe the Wayback Machine has it...
Iggy

Postby Fungus » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:57 am

Oh well, thanks for your efforts! You by chance haven't written anything new lately?
Fungus

Postby bounceygirlie » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:24 am

I wish I had been able to read this story.
I love breast reduction and boob shrinking stories!
bounceygirlie

Postby Iggy » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:20 pm

Yeah, it was good. You know, if you liked that idea, something sort of similar happens on page 6 of "A Handmaid's Tail" by the same author:
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-handmaids-tail
Iggy

Return to Looking For ...