Male Brain Drain/-IQ/Bimbofication

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Male Brain Drain/-IQ/Bimbofication

Postby brain-drain-boy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:52 pm

Hey! So, I'm really into smart people becoming stupid. However, while I do like women, I prefer men and most of the stories with this subject are about women.

Basically, I was wondering if anyone had some good stories about men becoming really stupid. I like stories where people become really, REALLY stupid (like, can't read or write anymore stupid).

Also bonus points if the story involves drunkenness and gayness.
brain-drain-boy

Re: Male Brain Drain/-IQ/Bimbofication

Postby truli_salope » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:10 pm

One of the characters in my story Sure Thing is male, and is being transformed into a gay houseboy. He'll likely be losing some IQ too
truli_salope

Postby Burke_Rakers » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:43 pm

There used to be a fellow called ONIX who had a ton of stories with a 'straight male becomes stupid gay hunk' stories over at mcstories...

http://www.mcstories.com/Authors/ONIX.html

...and I know I've got a lot of posts where a straight male becomes a stupid 'sissyboi' in one way or another. I'm not sure if any of that's your scene.
Burke_Rakers
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Anzaleth » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:54 pm

*giggle* sissybois are always fun

Postby Burke_Rakers » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:47 pm

Anzaleth wrote:*giggle* sissybois are always fun

Extreme changes are the spice of this sort of fiction. Turning Batman into a conventional homosexual isn't that interesting. Turning him into a tiny, swishy little sissy with a rump like a bubble and a craving for big, hunky butlers...well, that's just natural...
Burke_Rakers
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Anzaleth » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:15 am

Burke_Rakers wrote:
Extreme changes are the spice of this sort of fiction. Turning Batman into a conventional homosexual isn't that interesting. Turning him into a tiny, swishy little sissy with a rump like a bubble and a craving for big, hunky butlers...well, that's just natural...

Oooooo, yeah. Few transformations are as kinkily delicious as Alfie deciding to take l'l swishy Batsy to hand, teaching him who's in charge and what happens to naughty little sissies when they don't behave. Alfie as some sissy-taming hunk makes me shivery all over.

Just as gorgeous as Cyclops deciding he's taken all the crap he can from Wolvie, so he pulls the little brat over his knee and spanks the manliness right out of him. *giggle*

Postby mikerpen » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:12 am

Love intelligence-decreasing stories. Finding them would be easier if there was a tag. Thanks to all who post such stories on this website.
mikerpen

Return to Looking For ...