Forced Feminization/TG, operation/body swap/curse/magic

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Forced Feminization/TG, operation/body swap/curse/magic

Postby zol » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:25 pm

Truly hope this wont be against forum rules, i read them but think all what I am stating is in harmony of it. If not, I truly apologize.

I found to this site via pure luck, already read through and used the search function, but couldn't really find, what I was looking for. In basic I am looking for:

- Forced Feminization of straight jock into girl
- At first operation/surgery, including breast implants, vocal cord change, facial surgery, castration / vaginoplasty, but also body swap or curse/magic
- Bimbofication
- Blackmail
- Horror
- Dark irony, sarcasm
- Humiliation
- Body modication, including tattoos (mostly humiliating ones, like girly tattoos, or things like "loves to suck", or a pink heart or flower)
- Full change or just partial, "shemale", "tranny"

In simple jock who treats girls as sex objects, like a typical horny college student, treats someone badly and gets revenge on him, or for example has play debts or gets into the fangs of the wrong people. Wakes up, finds out in a cruel horrific sudden way, he was went through surgery, now had breasts, a high pitched voice, he was looking like a girl... and also now had a vagina, his male organs, gone. Then he would be used during the plot by boys, who see and think of him as a girl, just like he was treating girls before.

Most important thing for me is, he doesn't like it, so he just don't magically gets his mind altered. In his head he was still the same, straight jock, but now and forever captured in a girls body. And the worst, he would find out, it's a male dominate world out there, all men seeing him as a (stupid) bimbo, just good for rough and fast sex.

Any story link, or suggestion, I would be thankful for. Thank you very much for reading.
zol

Re: Forced Feminization/TG, operation/body swap/curse/magic

Postby mikerpen » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:38 am

I have been going through the changing mirror forum and came across this post. Had to reply as this post hits many of my hot buttons: non-consensual, body mod, surgery. Hope someone has a story or two that matches the above request.
mikerpen

Re: Forced Feminization/TG, operation/body swap/curse/magic

Postby so1emn » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:55 pm

Apologies for the necro, but just in case there are still people interested in this topic... Here are a couple stories that may fit the search criteria:
  • "Rebirthday" by Ashleighed, found on Fictionmania.tv (sorry, I'm new, so I cannot yet directly post links)
  • "Team Spirit" by Janice Dreamer, also on Fictionmania.tv (an author, Meps98, has written a continuation of sorts of this storyline)
so1emn

Return to Looking For ...