Looking for role reversal style stories

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Re: Looking for role reversal style stories

Postby Heather » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:03 am

Some of these are great. Sorry for the lack of response but my power has been in and out lately. Payback was great. I really liked it. Very different and fun. The Princess one had great story and promise and then just ended. I wasn't a fan of that. I really wanted more from that one. It seemed so good.

What's everyone else got going? Anything new? Different? This thread has seriously helped me find some amazing new stories. I can't wait to read more. It's so amazing.
Wanna work my shift?
Heather

Postby Heather » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:58 pm

Ok. So here is my update on what all I've enjoyed that you all have suggested.

Nadine and Kathleen was really good. Short but good. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I really wish it was set up at the beginning differently. Perhaps she buys her and she has some kind of collar that makes her super horny and she wants to try it. I don't know. But good. Quality read.

The Au Pair was ok. It was well written but not something I enjoyed honestly. Not a waste of time especially if you're an AR fan.

And Piece by Piece was exquisite. Very good work.

Big Birds story that the link was for was excellent. Really would like to see it finished of course. But great read nonetheless.

The Green Door is pretty good too. I really enjoyed the ride on that one. It was fun and very predictable but you can see the roller coaster before you get on it. It's all about the experience. Very good.

And Maid in Her Image was amazing. Tetora you outdid yourself. Not as good as Domesticating but really good. I enjoyed it a lot. You have so much talent. It's amazing seeing it all come together each time you write a story. If love to see you do a take on a sex robot swap. I think you would be awesome at that. I love the way you think.

So what else does anyone have? Any one offs or other sites to try? I'm loving what you all have shared. I really hope everyone else is enjoying it too. And hopefully you all have some more to share.
Wanna work my shift?
Heather

Postby Adobeman10 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:58 pm

Love that someone read and liked one of my stories.
Ive got a couple more that I need to post-I just need to finish them up- couple of role reversals in it
Adobeman10
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Franky009 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:01 pm

Hello Adobeman10,
so good to read from you and to read that you want to post some stories. I am a big fan of your work.
Franky009

Postby Tetora » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:20 am

Last edited by Tetora on Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tetora

Postby Tetora » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:33 pm

Last edited by Tetora on Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tetora

Postby The Comedian » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:39 am

Her True Calling is a pretty good mistress/slave role reversal story.
The Comedian

Postby Heather » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:03 pm

Her True Calling was good. I thought it was different but I didn't really get it. If that makes any sense. Was the girl like a vampire or something? Lol. But thank you for sharing. I love reading people's favorite stories in this genre.

And Adobeman it's great to hear from you. I love your work. Piece by Piece was amazing. I really thought that the way you turned each step into a journey of loathing discovery was superb. I really and truly think it was exquisite in its delivery. And please by all means share any and all role reversals. I love them so much.

Any more? I'm chugging away here and can't wait to see what your favorites are.
Wanna work my shift?
Heather

Postby Vended » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:08 am

The Doctor and the Prisoner is very good, imo.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5304
Vended
Transformation Grand Master

Previous

Return to Looking For ...