Rebecca Molay

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Re: Rebecca Molay

Postby funfun74 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:01 pm

sw355759 wrote:I know this may be a bit too late and not possible but these links are now sadly dead and I don’t have them, im specifically looking for a Babylon academy one and one that is a 3 part one as well, I think we all agree these are quite incredible and hopefully we can have some captions of this quality again

Oh man I've not thought of this in a super long time. Goddess Rebbecca's stuff was great and it was very sad when it went away. Anyway since I finally saw this post and just happened to still have my old HDD. I've gone ahead and uploaded everything I could find that looked like Rebbecca's stuff and probably stuff that is not. Pretty much just threw everything that looked like a story caption pdf into this folder. Anyway enjoy all 4.74 gigs of her stuff and probably some other stuff. No clue how long this will last on google drive.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... drive_link
funfun74
Transformation Grand Master

Previous

Return to Looking For ...