Woman turned into mtf transgender

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Woman turned into mtf transgender

Postby Camille » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:07 am

I am looking for a story where a female character is transformed into a male-to-female transsexual - ideally through surgery as opposed to magic. Is anyone aware of anything of the kind? I am not talking about a classic female-to-male transformation, but a transformation into a close approximation of an mtf transgender, i.e. the character will remain female, but would now possess some features that show that she's not a "born woman" anymore (for example, lower voice, manly face, narrower hips or absence of uterus). I remember reading something of the kind, but having difficulty locating such a story. Any clues please?
Camille

Re: Woman turned into mtf transgender

Postby allthosecurves » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:28 pm

Has anyone found any stories as described by Camille above?

I actually read a story like this a couple of months ago. A beautiful young woman made fun of a sissy and then had her "femininity revoked" via magic. She then experienced what it was like to be a male-to-female transsexual, yearning to have the beautiful features of a born female.

I wish I could remember the website. I thought the link may have come from a post here or metamorphose. I've searched for it but have had no luck. It was on a transformation story website. There were 30 or so stories in total that covered a variety of different types of transformations. This particular story had tags on it, something like "F to M2F" or something like that. Anyone know the website?
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby Alice » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:20 pm

There's a story by Joe Six-Pack on tgstories.com called "Double Transition" which I believe uses this premise. Unfortunately, tgstories.com is a pay-for-access website, so you would need to pay for a month's access in order to obtain access to the stories.

There's also this story -- although it is pretty much F2M and not F2(M2F), it definitely has a "femininity is robbed" element to it.

That having been said, I'd be particularly interested in this story concept as well.
Alice

Postby oldar » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:02 pm

allthosecurves wrote:Has anyone found any stories as described by Camille above?

I actually read a story like this a couple of months ago. A beautiful young woman made fun of a sissy and then had her "femininity revoked" via magic. She then experienced what it was like to be a male-to-female transsexual, yearning to have the beautiful features of a born female.

I wish I could remember the website. I thought the link may have come from a post here or metamorphose. I've searched for it but have had no luck. It was on a transformation story website. There were 30 or so stories in total that covered a variety of different types of transformations. This particular story had tags on it, something like "F to M2F" or something like that. Anyone know the website?

I just saw the link to this one in a thread on /d/, but don't have the website, sorry. The thread on /d/ is probably still there. It's called like defeminization or something.
oldar

Postby allthosecurves » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:24 pm

oldar, thanks for your help. I was able to find it based on your description.

The story is Not on My Turf by Vivicious Transformations.
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby Burke_Rakers » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:57 pm

It's not exactly the same thing, but...Try the Change me story "Marcus takes a spouse" (chapter 4) over at Fictionmania. In that chapter, a pretty young girl has her idea of what is 'feminine' screwed up, and she became obsessed with looking like a very male drag queen. She obsesses on weight lifting, gets surgery to make her jaw look stronger and her cheeks less defined. Another surgery gave her huge, obviously fake breasts. She affects a deeper voice and starts practicing stereotypical 'gay' mannerisms. Her normal clothes are exchanged for exaggeratedly wild costumes, wigs and theatrically overdone makeup. It's a weird story, but I thought it was pretty interesting. Then again, only the strangest of stories really do anything for me anymore :-)
Burke_Rakers
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Camille » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:04 pm

Burke_Rakers wrote:It's not exactly the same thing, but...Try the Change me story "Marcus takes a spouse" (chapter 4) over at Fictionmania.

Thanks, an interesting premise, but sadly very brief and secondary to the plot. I'd like to see the transformation in more detail. There is actually a real life case of a girl who did plastic surgery to look like a drag queen.

Girl spent £5,000 on plastic surgery to look like a drag queen

http://metro.co.uk/2011/03/30/collagen- ... en-647524/
Camille

Postby Burke_Rakers » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:25 am

Camille wrote:
Burke_Rakers wrote:It's not exactly the same thing, but...Try the Change me story "Marcus takes a spouse" (chapter 4) over at Fictionmania.

Thanks, an interesting premise, but sadly very brief and secondary to the plot. I'd like to see the transformation in more detail. There is actually a real life case of a girl who did plastic surgery to look like a drag queen.

Girl spent £5,000 on plastic surgery to look like a drag queen

http://metro.co.uk/2011/03/30/collagen- ... en-647524/

Yeah, I know. I liked what was there, but hoped for more. Worst of all, ChangeMe doesn't seem to write anymore. The article was interesting, thanks :-)
Burke_Rakers
Transformation Grand Master

Postby allthosecurves » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:24 am

Anyone find any other stories featuring this theme?

I found an interesting sequence on Deviantart, Date Night: Drag Queen Girlfriend by diggerman, where a girlfriend magically becomes a drag queen, much to the (playfully funny) horror of the boyfriend.
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby CelebrityChanger » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:20 pm

Not on my Turf appears to be a down link at the moment; but I enjoyed that story a lot. Good inspirational tool for future stories.
CelebrityChanger

Next

Return to Looking For ...