Average Woman TFs?

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Average Woman TFs?

Postby 1sm3ghzn » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:33 am

Hi there,
Long-time peruser of the site and newly-appointed member here! Who knows, I might even try my hand at writing something one of these days? Only time will tell.

Anyway, enough of that. I was wondering whether anybody might have any suggestions of stories based around the transformation of the central character (either male or female) into an average-looking woman, ie not necessarily an oversexed bombshell/knockout blonde/even necessarily a very attractive woman, but neither becoming one of the hugely-obese flatulent messes that so often seems to be the only other option of end result when it comes to transformation fiction? Maybe she's a little overweight, or has a particularly prominent nose or something; you know, just anything that would make it seem as though the woman they've become is somewhat of a more realistic-looking person than one or the other of the above extremes.
I'm quite into my tg fiction so that would be a bonus, but also wouldn't mind having a look at something wherein an attractive woman is brought down to size or something, without making her unnecessarily 'ugly' looking.
It's probably an unusual ask, but either way it's something I've been looking for for a while now and nothing has really come up. Any directive help appreciated. Thanks in advance guys (and girls)!
1sm3ghzn

Re: Average Woman TFs?

Postby vladimirpootis » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:17 am

I'm not quite sure I've seen anything like that, personally, but it'd been an interest of mine - something like what you'd posted, or having some canon character slowly becoming more and more average, mundane, 'till they're just an average gal in obviously fake cosplay.
vladimirpootis
Transformation Master

Postby brucejedi » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:47 pm

This is an interest of mine as well. You might try my "Fitting the Part" in the specific authors section on this site. There is also the series "Chimera" over at fictionmania. "The Katy Nightmare", also at fictionmania, is worth a read, but I don't think the story was ever finished. If you know of any others, do share.
brucejedi

Postby 1sm3ghzn » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:57 am

brucejedi wrote:This is an interest of mine as well. You might try my "Fitting the Part" in the specific authors section on this site. There is also the series "Chimera" over at fictionmania. "The Katy Nightmare", also at fictionmania, is worth a read, but I don't think the story was ever finished. If you know of any others, do share.

I'd never come across the Chimera series before but wow, what an emotional journey that was! One of the best stories I've yet come across I must admit. Thanks :)
1sm3ghzn

Postby socamill » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:35 pm

Try jsmt, The Flirtation Game. Model to a little less than average.
socamill

Postby brucejedi » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:11 pm

There is also this little gem:

One Week Only, by Keith Griffith
http://fictionmania.tv/stories/readtext ... 2973238617
brucejedi

Postby Jared86 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:58 am

I've written a few gender change stories. Here are two that I think qualify as male to average woman type stories:

Quantum Flux:
http://mytransformations.weebly.com/quantum-flux.html

Mommy Break:
http://mytransformations.weebly.com/mommy-break.html
Jared86
Transformation Master

Postby Thalia Thrandil » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:17 am

Yeah, these are the kind of stories that i would like to see and i might write some of my own.
Thalia Thrandil

Postby allthosecurves » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:38 am

vladimirpootis wrote:I'm not quite sure I've seen anything like that, personally, but it'd been an interest of mine - something like what you'd posted, or having some canon character slowly becoming more and more average, mundane, 'till they're just an average gal in obviously fake cosplay.

This kind of transformation really interests me as well. Very cool idea to have a superhero reduced to a plain jane in obvious fake cosplay.

It kind of reminds me of a story idea I had, where a beautiful young woman is cursed to become a plain version of herself. Her natural beauty is "revealed" to everyone as a fraud, attribute by attribute. She was beautiful before the curse, but now everyone thinks she's a plain jane who's been fooling them into thinking she's beautiful via makeup tricks, clothing, etc.

For example:
  • Face: Before the curse, she had a naturally beautiful face. After the curse, she takes a shower in the gym and her "makeup" runs off, revealing a plain face. She now needs to spend a great deal of time and effort on her makeup just to look like she did before the curse. Without makeup, she doesn't stand out and is actually quite plain.
  • Hair: Someone pulls on her gorgeous blonde hair, revealing that it's an expensive wig. Underneath the wig, she has unremarkable brown hair.
  • Boobs: When she takes off her bra, falsies fall to the floor. Her bust is much smaller than it used to be, underneath all that padding. If she wants look busty like she did before, she'll now need to stuff her bra on a daily basis.
If anyone wants to take this idea and run with it, you're more than welcome to do so. :)
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby brucejedi » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:12 pm

Love the idea, allthosecurves. You should try writing something up.

In the meantime, here's another average woman tf:

The Sidereus Prophecy, by OneShot20XX
It's a major time investment to read this one, but it's well worth it. (Incidentally, it's also one of the best AR stories ever written.)
brucejedi

Next

Return to Looking For ...