Sexuality/Attraction/Kink Alteration

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Sexuality/Attraction/Kink Alteration

Postby Syphon » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:56 pm

Are there any good stories that feature orientation or sexual interest alterations, specifically with characters losing their attraction to something and having it replaced with something else?

Like, a guy with a preference for girls of a certain ethnicity being replaced with an interest in another ethnicity. Guy losing his attraction to slim, fit girls and being made attracted to BBW or MILF. Or even just a straight character turning gay.

Characters getting new kinks and fetishes, even forcibly, like suddenly having a foot or sissy fetish.

Fetish swaps, like someone wanting to get rid of a particularly compromising fetish giving it to someone who has a milder more innocuous fetish.

Anything like that? And does anyone know of any amateur clips or hypnosis files along these lines?
Syphon

Re: Sexuality/Attraction/Kink Alteration

Postby funfun74 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:08 pm

Look at Tang's stories. They often do sexuality changes in their stories. They have a couple in the stories section and also sell longer ones I think on Amazon.
funfun74
Transformation Grand Master

Postby sudane404 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:30 pm

The only story I know with a subject like that is this one on CYOC : https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapt ... 88274.html
It's only a few chapters deep unfortunately, but it's about a man getting a foot fetish and a few others.
If you know others stories like that, I'm very interested as it is a very rare thing to find !
sudane404

Postby Answerdrain » Tue May 07, 2024 7:33 am

There's a series about this on mcstories - the fetish ray is a gun that gives fetishes https://mcstories.com/FETISHRayTales/FE ... ales1.html
Answerdrain

Return to Looking For ...