Mother Daughter age/trait swap

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Mother Daughter age/trait swap

Postby ff35 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:37 am

I’m looking for stories where a mother and daughter duo begin to swap ages around until they fill the other’s shoes. To be clear, I don’t mean an outright body swap or anything. I mean the daughter getting older and the mother getting younger and their dynamic changing based on that. Bonus points if the daughter’s age up includes getting fat with missive curves and other effects of aging. Also their personalities also need to shift with their ages, with the daughter acting more experienced and assertive and the mother being more energetic and carefree. At the end they shouldn’t remember how things used to be, or maybe just the mother knows but can’t do anything about it. Would prefer if the transformation was done semi-realistically instead of magically, but as long as it’s a slow burn I don’t really mind. I’d also really like it if there was an ironic twist, like either of the two wished for something like this beforehand. Payback is a Cougar is a great example of what I’m talking about.
ff35

Return to Looking For ...