Looking for a clown TF TG story...

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Looking for a clown TF TG story...

Postby omphalos » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:45 pm

...believe the title was something like "Silly Slumber Party" which involved multiple people attending a girls slumber party and being transformed into different kinds of clowns by a variety of means including chewing magical bubble gum that causes buck teeth, wearing magical shoes that cause your feet to grow into them etc. My favorite scene involved the male protagonist being first transformed into a female, then a clown, then a midget by having the clown doing the transforming push down on his shoulders as he gradually loses height...does this ring a bell for anyone?
omphalos

Re: Looking for a clown TF TG story...

Postby omphalos » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:56 am

Any help here would be appreciated. I think it was on the old Yahoo Groups forum if that helps...
omphalos

Postby bazza170 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:05 pm

Darkdonny on deviantart does loads of clown tf stories. I haven't read all of them, but perhaps it is one of theirs?
https://www.deviantart.com/darkdonny/gallery
bazza170
Transformation Master

Postby gillman1920 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:27 am

I remember this story and would also enjoy reading it again. It was on one of the old yahoo groups and the authors name started with an R.
gillman1920

Postby oneeyedollar » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:16 am

Super excited to see that this story is remembered! I've undergone a screen name change in the years since, but I posted the full thing in the story board:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11682
oneeyedollar

Postby Ebak » Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:08 am

On of my favourite clown TF stories of all time! Glad to see that it lives on and that it's writer is still active to this day!
Ebak

Postby LordHugo » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:23 am

bazza170 wrote:Darkdonny on deviantart does loads of clown tf stories. I haven't read all of them, but perhaps it is one of theirs?
https://www.deviantart.com/darkdonny/gallery

This story is actually what inspired me to start writing clown TF stories. oneeyedollar is the GOAT when it comes to clowns.
LordHugo

Postby omphalos » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:41 pm

oneeyedollar wrote:Super excited to see that this story is remembered! I've undergone a screen name change in the years since, but I posted the full thing in the story board:

https://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/vie ... 11&t=11682

I cannot tell you how elated I am to see this story in its entirety again and even more so to learn that you're still writing stories to this day! Thank you so much for posting it, it brings back very fond memories. Where is the best place to find your body of work?
omphalos

Return to Looking For ...