I need help finding a specific story

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

I need help finding a specific story

Postby usernamex225x » Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:56 pm

The story i'm trying to find involves a couple who enters some type of dream state or realm of the boyfriend or husband. The girlfriend or wife gets increasingly more beautiful as she takes attributes from her partner's ex girlfriends from within his mind. Starting with a singer, she puts on fishnet stockings and drinks lemon juice. She then picks up a metal dildo when suddenly the singer wakes up and she thinks the wife of the guy is a burglar and attempts to stop her. They wrestle over the dildo when lightning strikes them both. When they come to the singer has shriveled up and is old with no curves while the wife has has all of the singer's curves including her voice thanks to the lemon juice she drunk earlier.

Please if anyone finds this story I would be very grateful and I would be happy to return the favor in the future if anyone is also looking for a specific story. This is all I remember and I can't remember where I read it or if its even on this site or not.
usernamex225x

Re: I need help finding a specific story

Postby usernamex225x » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:59 pm

I'm still having no luck on my end trying to find this story. I do remember some more details tho. The first ex girlfriend had a body and a voice that was transfered to his current girlfriend by a lightning storm. The second ex had hair that was supernaturally taken by force. I forgot the others, but this story is basically beautification and trait stealing attributes. Again, I can't remember which website. It might've been on this website, deviantart, fictionmania or something other. I found the other story I was looking for a while back, but now it's this one thats giving me trouble. Again, any help would be appreciated
usernamex225x

Re: I need help finding a specific story

Postby usernamex225x » Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:05 am

Anything?? Anyone??
usernamex225x

Return to Looking For ...