Yahoo group Lost Story

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Yahoo group Lost Story

Postby Beautifull Brady » Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:51 am

Hello,i'm coming back again, could you please help me identify a story.
A long time ago I read the story on one of the tf groups on yahoo.com
I remember that many stories were posted on the group (mrpheus stories, like Silver Flute among them).

I forgot to save the story before yahoo eliminated the groups in 2020-2021, but I still retain something from it. It was a story in which the husband of an average woman (the protagonist) was famous for his work (he may or may not have been a corporatist).
At a dinner (within the company or a social event) 4 or 5 extremely attractive women decide to steal the protagonist's husband, but the protagonist had an object that gave her the power to absorb other people's traits. I remember that each lady walked one by one to the husband before the protagonist absorbed their beauty feature by feature.
When the ladies observed, she changed reality so that no one realized anything. I remember that the girls were captured by a spider (I think) this being the moment when reality changes, making them remember that they were always ugly and everyone remembers the protagonist as always being extremely beautiful. At the end, the protagonist invites her husband to go home and have sex.

As I said, I'm not sure of the name of the story or the name of the story,but if you know what story i was talking about please tell me.

Thank you, and again sorry for the trouble.
Beautifull Brady

Return to Looking For ...