Looking for Non-magic stories/transformations

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Looking for Non-magic stories/transformations

Postby WNylander96 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:36 am

I’ve been kind of new to this space. I wanna say I’ve been in it for 6ish months. And I am not knocking anyone who likes the magical stories, and magical/chemical transformations.But those stories really aren’t for me. Does anyone have any stories or authors… Where their main focus, is just real life situations of older women and or girls being regressed back to kid age?? That would be greatly appreciated! I see so so so many magical stories and it seems I can’t find anymore of what I like out there. So far I’ve read most of Daring Diane’s stories and loved them! And I love Lady Lucia’s stories. So I would say stories like theirs would be perfect. Thank you so much!
WNylander96

Re: Looking for Non-magic stories/transformations

Postby WNylander96 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:58 pm

Anyone know of some good authors and some good free stories? Much appreciated!
WNylander96

Postby Voxpopularian » Wed May 01, 2024 12:14 am

So you want a realistic, non-magical, non-chemical story where an adult is turned into a child again?

I think your issue may be that that isn't actually possible unless they're just pretending to be a kid.
Voxpopularian

Postby fragmenter » Wed May 01, 2024 1:10 am

Voxpopularian wrote:So you want a realistic, non-magical, non-chemical story where an adult is turned into a child again?

I think your issue may be that that isn't actually possible unless they're just pretending to be a kid.

I guess it’s a hypnosis route. That’s the only way I can see to get regression as the agent of the change. Very niche, I can’t think of any.

Perhaps the Mind Control Story archive would be a better place to look. It’s more their sort of thing.

https://mcstories.com/

Molli x
fragmenter
Transformation Master

Postby Ibee M. » Wed May 01, 2024 9:21 pm

WNylander96 wrote:I’ve been kind of new to this space. I wanna say I’ve been in it for 6ish months. And I am not knocking anyone who likes the magical stories, and magical/chemical transformations.But those stories really aren’t for me. Does anyone have any stories or authors… Where their main focus, is just real life situations of older women and or girls being regressed back to kid age?? That would be greatly appreciated! I see so so so many magical stories and it seems I can’t find anymore of what I like out there. So far I’ve read most of Daring Diane’s stories and loved them! And I love Lady Lucia’s stories. So I would say stories like theirs would be perfect. Thank you so much!

Stories by Hal. Story's by Alec Leamus.

Silly Rabbit...
Ibee M.

Return to Looking For ...