Stories like Modifying Stacy

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Stories like Modifying Stacy

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:04 pm

Hello! I am looking for stories that are similar to Modifying Stacy (https://www.thechangingmirror.com/phpbb ... =11&t=4301) Basically where an naive, attractive girl is tricked into getting her breasts stretched out and saggy using nipple-weights, suction cups, and not wearing a bra, etc and possibly also stretching her vagina with massive dildos or suction cups, etc. She gets turned on by it, and doesn't realize what the end result will be or that it will be permanent, as the process slowly transforms her and takes away her beauty one day at a time. She also has a best friend that's almost as attractive as she used to be to compare herself to as she changes. Are there any stories that has any of these concepts, even if not all of them in a single story? Thank You! :)
Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Fri May 31, 2019 6:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Stories like Modifying Stacy

Postby Freaksss » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:09 am

Modifying Stacy is great story, I like it too. I like too to read similar stories or to see the author continues it.
Freaksss
Transformation Master

Re: Stories like Modifying Stacy

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:46 pm

That's really too bad since there's lots of other interesting transformations too that unfortunately get neglected. The Weight Gain concept seems a little overdone while others are only seen once in a blue moon. It's a great story and I hope the author one day finishes it, but if not I hope other people will decide to write similar stories. It has been difficult to find stories with a particular premise, if only there was a way to filter and sort out stories easier to find what your looking for
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Looking For ...