Hermione Granger Bimbofication

Looking for stories (or links or ... ) in a certain transformative genre? Looking for a story you can only half-remember? Ask for guidance from your fellow members here.

Hermione Granger Bimbofication

Postby Ozhojabbe » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:32 pm

Somebody over on MCForum is looking for this story, and I thought it sounded interesting so I'm crossposting the request here:

I’m looking for a Harry Potter shortfic I read last year, where a married Hermione casts a 24-hour bimbo spell on herself to spice up her and Ron’s anniversary. However, Bimbo!Hermione buggers up the instructions to Ron, so he thinks she wants him to keep refreshing the spell and keep her that way. Hermione is basically stuck as a dumb bimbo forever, except for a few minutes each day when the spell starts to wear off, then Ron refreshes it.

There was a sequel/second chapter where Ginny discovers what happened and functionally threatens to castrate Ron, and he has to quickly explain and produce the note Hermione left to prove it. Then Ginny winds up in the same situation as Hermione, and Ron and Harry are bemused but not exactly put out. A third story/chapter is Luna discovering what happened to the girls. She knows exactly what’s happened, but, being Luna, doesn’t quite grasp that it’s a problem, and bimboizes herself fully aware of what’s going to happen to her*.

I thought it might be on DeviantArt as a caption, but try as I might, I can’t seem to find it anywhere. It might have been ficlets on AFF or even something on Literotica. I checked those too. “Bimbofied Hermione” is not exactly a narrow search term. <RobertStack> If you or someone you know can help solve the mystery, please post to this thread. </RobertStack>

*which actually brings up an interesting question: is Luna Lovegood ALREADY a bimbo? Or would she count as one after discovering sex? Why or why not?
Ozhojabbe

Re: Hermione Granger Bimbofication

Postby Jayci » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:55 am

Came across this when I was looking for a story of your called "Rewired" that seems to have disappeared after being linked to (hoping it goes back up at some point).
Jayci

Postby Jayci » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:56 am

Was able to find Hermione and Luna, no luck on Ginny. Will post links whenever the site lets me.
Jayci

Postby Jayci » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:15 am

Jayci

Return to Looking For ...