Getting Reacquainted for the Holidays (BBW, BHM, XWG, Sex)

Moderator: theapes

Getting Reacquainted for the Holidays (BBW, BHM, XWG, Sex)

Postby theapes » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:35 am

Hey all. This is a story I posted on my Patreon page last year for the holidays that I thought I'd share with you now.

Happy holidays!

Getting Reacquainted for the Holidays

By Jake (JMJ) and ST

“Alright, beers are in the fridge and I’m finally warm after that trip outside.”

Cory Rossi closed the fridge door and looked back at his wife.

“Sorry babe, I forgot I told my parents we’d bring beer and I didn’t think anything would be open in the morning.”

His wife, Kathleen, was laying on the bed with her hands propping up her head. The short brown-haired woman lowered the volume on the TV before rolling over to get up. His slim and well defined wife made her way to the decent sized kitchen they had in the room and gave her husband a hug.

“It’s fine, I even got some cheap 7-Eleven wine for us tonight too to have with room service. I’m classy baby.”

He laughed while his shorter wife rolled her eyes.

“If you only went to 7-Eleven, why’d it take over an hour?”

“Well, I went to the one in East Islip by nonnos. Wanted to see the place real quick.”

He tossed his keys on the counter and she saw the faded Santa hat emblem next to his car keys. It was his grandfathers.

“You went to his house? I thought we agreed not to do that until we could both go?”

“Sorry babe, I couldn’t wait. Plus, I wanted to make sure his “lucky cap” was found. I don’t think I can put it on my keychain, though.”

Kathleen was unhappy.

“Reminder that this is not the best way to spend the holidays, babe. A week living out of a hotel, eating room service, and working on my laptop was not my ideal “vacation”. We could have just had my parents up to the house as usual instead of driving to East Islip to handle the closing of your grandfather’s house.”

She took out two glasses from the cabinet and gave them a good rinse before setting them on the small countertop.

“I just wanted to do things a little easier this year is all. The closing is this week and I wanted things to be just right. Nonno Rossi loved you too you know.”

Cory felt his eyes start to water and wiped them with his hand. His wife, sensing that he was upset, gave him a quick hug before taking the wine out of the bag and opening it.

“I know he did and I know you two were close. I’m sorry if I seemed out of line with that comment.”

Cory brushed a stray hair off her angular face and smiled before kissing her forehead.

He grabbed the keys once more, growing weepy as he saw the old memento. It had been a gift from his grandmother to his grandfather back when they first met in 1954 at Coney Island. He never took it off his keychain, even as it grew rusted and seemingly dilapidated after decades of use. He would simply put tape on it and keep on his chain. It had brought him luck; he rubbed it when his three kids were born, he rubbed it when his wife first got cancer and claimed to have misplaced it when the cancer returned.

Cory felt he was just imagining things but when his grandfather taken to the hospital after his stroke, his car keys were also missing, having been left in the washing machine. Cory did not believe in things like this but he had to admit, it was a strange set of coincidences.

“It’s ok. I am just glad I got to see him one more time before he went. The past few years, you almost wish he didn’t make it after that stroke with all the pain he was in. If only I had been there in our old apartment, I could have gotten him to the hospital in time for him to have gotten the right treatment.”

He thanked her for the glass and took a sip of the bitter wine, making a face afterwards. She rubbed his shoulders to try and make him feel better. She paused for a moment, looked back at the Santa hat, and picked it up.

“I think it’s time to put this on your key chain. He would have wanted that.”

She put the ring around the keys and smiled as she handed it to him.

“Thanks.”

He put the keys down.

“Oh! You’ll never guess who I ran into at 7-Eleven” he yelled excitedly.

“Who?”

“Carol and Frank Schwelter.”

She was stunned. She had thought they had moved to Queens.

“Really? Why would they be in East Islip? Visiting family?”

“Apparently Frank’s dad can’t run the bakery anymore and they’ve been helping out for the past three years. Carol wants to go into business with Morgan but her dad won’t let her sell the store.”

He opened up the menu for room service and sighed.

“Nothing good to eat. I could actually go for Morgan’s eggplant rollatini right now.”

His wife groaned. She took her own glass and his keys before walking briskly to her husband.

“That’s the last thing you need. You’re still trying to lose those 8 pounds since Labor Day, remember?”

He patted his barely noticeable beer belly.

“Yes dear. We can’t all be as blessed as you are and like working out.”

He mocked her by running in place for a moment. For her part, Kathleen laughed before slugging him hard in the stomach. He bent over in pain.

“See, if you did Orange Theory like me four days a week, your stomach muscles would be tough enough to handle that. You need to get on my routine. I know you don’t have many clients, and I’m not saying that to be negative, but without that many clients you should have more time than me to exercise.”

“I’ll keep at it. Plus I’m hopeful I can get a few more clients in the next year.”

“Good, though you said that last year too. Maybe it’s time to rethink your career babe.”

She knew the second the words left her lips it’d be an issue. Surprisingly, he did not take it that badly.

“I.” He paused. “Maybe you’re right. I have not had many closings this year. Not many people want a solo practitioner these days, especially where we live. I’ll start looking about maybe doing something else.”

He was dejected. Kathleen felt bad but when she felt the keys in her hands, she remembered why she brought them over.

“I’m sure you’ll figure it out. You need to also hold on to your keys. You’re going to lose them again, we all know this.”

She extended her small hand and placed his keys and grandfather’s lucky charm in his. He accepted them and began absentmindedly rubbing the hat in between his fingers.

His wife continued.

“But back to Carol and Frank. I take it both of them are still “large and in charge?”

“Babe, that’s not nice. They were our friends back in the day.”

Kathleen lifted up her shirt and poked her stomach as if to make a point.

“They were, but if they still were, these abs? They would not exist. Frank, Carol, Morgan, Dan, all of them were like 500 pounds. Do you know what would happen to us if we still talked to them on a consistent basis? We’d be huge!”

She stuck her arms out to her side and puffed her cheeks out, mocking what she thought a person that big would look like.

“I don’t think that’s true, babe.”

She groaned.

“I love you but you don’t know how it works. If I hadn’t made the decision to move when I did those 7 years ago, I shudder to think how you and I would look. I mean, I’d probably be a little heavier, sure, but I am positive you’d be much bigger than me.”

“I know. You have a LOT of self-control, especially compared to me. And you were looking out for us and it’s why we have more money in the bank than we could have ever dreamed. Just saying is all, had we stayed I could have had a better law career. Probably. Nonno might have been okay too.

“Don’t put that on me, Cory. Do NOT put that on me.”

He shook his head.

“I’m not Kathleen. I’m just saying no one was here for the guy when he needed them to be. My uncle does not use his phone and my cousin works nonstop so he couldn’t have helped either. You know I would have gotten him to the hospital quick.”

She sighed.

“Babe.”

He realized this was not going to do anything but start a fight.

“Fine, I’m dropping it. But you have to admit, Morgan and Dan could fucking cook.”

She shook her head.

“You don’t need to weigh half a ton, Cory.”

Cory groaned. He began daydreaming about a nice home cooked meal as his wife rambled on. The holding of the icon tightened as he pictured them staying on the island and not in another city. His legal career might have been better too.

“You’d probably be unable to sit at the table properly because of your gut and my ass would need reinforced chairs; anything else would break” she said, furthering her point by smacking her firm rear.

“Ok hun, I get the picture.”

He briefly thought of that scenario and laughed before tossing the keys on the table.

“You know what you want” he asked, hoping to get her on a different topic.

She moved his keys next to his wallet so he would not forget them before glancing over the menu. The two ordered in and finished off the rest of their bottle before heading to sleep.

The snow had stopped the following morning when they woke up. They exchanged small presents before going about getting ready for their busy day. They had a brunch with her parents first and then were going to his cousins for a holiday lunch. The hope was they’d be done with his cousins around 6 and could then come back to the hotel and relax.

As they got ready, Cory viewed his wife and noted just how much the workouts she had been doing were affecting her. Her abs were showing and as she adjusted her bra, he saw that her glutes were perfectly encased in her red panties and completely blemishless. She had never been even remotely chubby, just untoned. That was gone and the 5-1 woman was 106 pounds of fitness. He took one last look her firm behind before she entered the bathroom and went about getting ready himself.

Looking at himself, however, revealed a different story. While by no means pudgy, Cory had a little extra poundage around his waist. It had caused his suit vests to grow a little snug so he instead wore his three-piece suits without the middle piece. He saw his belly just slightly bulge out enough that he could not see his boxers that well. He stuck a finger into his softer stomach and exhaled. Maybe his wife was right and he was getting fat.

“I’m going to wear the red blouse today with my slacks, did you bring that green button down I got you last year?”

“I was just going to wear the blue one, it fits better.”

Kathleen stuck her head out from the bathroom.

“But it goes with the Christmas theme if you wear the green one.”

“I got the Santa keyring now, doesn’t that count?”

“No”, she replied firmly.

Cory shrugged his shoulders and went to the closet to pick out the Abercrombie shirt.

“Besides, if it’s a little snug it’ll maybe keep you away from the French toast for a bit” she joked before exiting the bathroom.

He laughed at his wife’s joke and went about putting the shirt on and a pair of khakis. Once they were both dressed, they grabbed the gifts for her parents, exited the hotel and left in her Audi A8 and took the short drive to her parents a few towns away.
Deviant Art Page - https://www.deviantart.com/jake27

Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/Jakejmj27

Twitter - @jakemasters27
theapes

Re: Getting Reacquainted for the Holidays (BBW, BHM, XWG, Se

Postby theapes » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:36 am

Kathleen whined the second they parked on the street by her parents. In the driveway was a Ford Explorer, but on the street was a green Jaguar XE. The vanity plates of “M8KIN MON” signified whose car it was.

“Great, Kayla and Bret are here already. I’m sure my mother has been getting all the stories about how Bret made another million on the exchange,” she said while exiting her car.

“Hopefully it’s not too bad. Besides, that’s why I bought the beer.”

He giggled at his own joke as he grabbed the gifts, but his wife was unamused.

“Right, because we’re going to get drunk at”. She looked at her watch, “9:14 am and have the entire day ahead of us. Sure Cory, sure.”

The unhappy woman led her much taller husband into the house and through the customary greetings and exchanging of gifts.

Kathleen’s younger sister, Kayla, was a couple inches taller than her older sister was and surprisingly even more athletic than her too. She had no job so while her husband went out and made “millions”, she was able to sit at home all day doing her tapes from Beach Body. She had actually won a contest for best weight loss after her work on P90X3. Something that she reminded Kathleen about on EVERY visit.

The taller brown-haired woman handed her sister a glass of white before turning to her mom.

“Mom, I hope you liked the bag I got you. We got it in Montauk a few months ago.”

Kayla sipped on her water bottle.

“Oh! Bret wants to take the entire family to Montauk in the spring for a little outing. Our house is definitely big enough and was can all spend the week out there and just hang out and relax. Won’t that be fun?”

“It won’t be bad, I guess. But your father probably can’t take that much time. You know how the plumbing business is” Kathy Dellio replied calmly.

She opened the fridge, pulled out a cheese platter, and placed it on the kitchen counter before checking the oven.

“The cinnabuns smell good, mom. Hope you didn’t make a lot though, Bret and I are Tough Mudders after all! Plus, Kat’s in Orange Theory!”

Kathleen sipped on her wine as she listened to Kayla brag some more. It drove her crazy. She grabbed a few cheese cubes and popped them into her mouth, hoping the sound of her own chewing would drown out whatever her sister was talking about.

In the basement, Karl Dellio was holding court with his two son in laws. He had already removed his gift from Bret, a Breitling watch. He was showing them the crown molding he had recently done and how he was going to do the same in the living room.

“Looks good, pop. What is that, the Alexandria” Cory asked as he took a swig of his beer.

“Yes it is. I got them to knock down the price at the Depot when I told them I’m a plumber and give em a lot of business. Good call on the brand, Cory.”

The 61-year-old barrel of a man slapped his smaller son in law on the back in approval of his comment. Cory and Karl got along well because while not in the trades, Cory liked to at least try to fix things around the house if he could. Bret, well, not so much. With his money he just bought the most expensive things and had someone else do the work.

“I would have just brought someone in to do it. It’s hard commuting from Wall Street to East Meadow every day, Karl. Barely left me enough time to get you that watch, which you’re not even wearing.”

Karl did his best not to roll his eyes.

“Yeah, I’ll put that on when we go back upstairs. You really did not need to buy me a watch.”

While there may have been a question as to which daughter their mother liked best, there was no question as to which son in law Karl approved of most. Cory wasn’t stuck up and had shown genuine interest in his father in law’s business. Since Cory did not have a thriving business, he had only given his father in law and his two partners advice on how to handle the attorneys with the closing cost when they got their new office. Bret on the other hand barely acknowledged his existence, unless it was to show off a new item. He had already bragged about the watch he had purchased for Karl three times since Cory had gotten there and the attorney could only imagine how many times his father in law heard about it.

“Yeah. So, anyone see that play Barkley made last week against the Chargers? Woulda brought the Giants back had he scored and not have been tackled at the 3. Still think they could make the playoffs but they need luck” Cory said, hoping to find common ground.

“I did, it pissed me off so much that I almost threw my beer at the TV! Kathy had to pull me back from the brink haha.”

He laughed, his sweater stretching out over his broad shoulders. He was slightly taller than Cory at 6-5 compared to 6-3, but their body types were different. Karl was built like a brick shit house, broad shoulders, broad chest, large stomach. The 300 plus pound man could lift 200 pounds over his head as if it was nothing. Cory, while not slender, was only about 205-210 and most of it was in his stomach. Even with the exercise, he still looked lanky and lean and nothing like the handy man his father in law was. He always cringed when Karl would slap him hard in the back; he feared he would be knocked over.

“Kathleen had to stop me too. I was so angry! Plus I have him in fantasy and had he scored I would have had most points for the week. Such bullshit.”

He reached over to the platter of egg and spinach quiche’s and took one. He bit into it and the flavors seeming exploded in his mouth.

“Whoa, these are really good” he said aloud before grabbing another.

“I thought they were a little under cooked. Our part time chef Rudolph does wondrous things with them. He puts...”

“Yeah, that’s great Bret. Glad you liked them though Cory. Kathy made a lot of food so help yourself,” Karl said, cutting his other son in law off.

Cory was more than willing to oblige. Without even thinking, he went through five of the small food items before he stopped to let out a small belch. Karl just laughed and gave him the thumbs up in approval.

Upstairs, Kathleen was busy dealing with her annoying sister by drinking wine and housing the entire section of cheddar cheese on the platter. Neither her sister nor mother said anything about it so she just flipped the platter to another side and began going in on the provolone cubes.

“Kat, did you ever try Keto? It’s to die for. We lost five pounds the first week and I swear I can see my abs even if I try puffing out my stomach.”

The trim brown-haired woman flexed, which showed nothing since she was in a Christmas sweater.

“Good, chew, to hear that” Kathleen said through a mouthful of cheese.

Kathleen resumed trying to drown things out while standing against the island. Her mother was nodding her head in agreement with what her youngest child was saying as she started cooking up some bacon. The smells were making Kathleen ravenous and she ate the cheese faster. Before the bacon could even have time to cool, Kathleen was next to her mom reaching for a piece. This prompted her to catch a slap on the wrist.

“Hey! Let that cool first. You will burn your fingers. Besides, I’m not done cooking so you can wait missy.”

Kathleen shook her sore wrist in disappointment and went into the fridge instead to scope things out. She grabbed the cold cuts bin, opened the tray, pulled out a pound of turkey, and threw it on the counter.

“Hungry, sis?”

“Starving” her older sister replied. It was true, she could not get enough food it seemed.

Kayla smiled.

“It is the holidays, but still have to have some self-restraint. Just remember that I can lend you the P90X3 tapes if you want em. I know you do Orange Theory but if your advertising meetings take too long, these are quick and keep you toned.”

She grabbed a celery stalk and put it in her mouth.

“I know all about Beach Body, I brought in some of their people to the agency last year. Thanks though for the offer on the tapes, I’m set.”

“I gotcha, just saying, I know you work long hours to keep that big house of yours paid for, these are quick and effective and you don’t have to leave your house to.”

“No thanks, Kayla. I know that I work long hours, it’s why we moved in the first place. I don’t mind working 12 hour days to make my money in the ad business and then going to bed early so I can wake up at 5:30 for my 6 am class. We all make sacrifices, just ask my husband and how he had to leave everything to go to Westchester with me.”

“Sorry, sheesh. I get it, your husband has close family here and you guys went to Westchester to make money and let you become a big ad agent. Got it.”

Kathleen was not in the mood to argue with her sister. She opened the bag turkey, took out two pieces, folded them up, and began breaking them apart to eat.

“Mom needs to hurry the hell up with the cooking, I’m really hungry. And, if I stay hungry, I may punch my sister just to take my mind off of it”, she mumbled too herself, thinking that might not have been a bad thing.

Downstairs, Cory was experiencing the same thing. He had plowed through the quiche’s and was now munching on a tub of the peanut butter pretzels Karl kept by his bar. The guys were enjoying a beer (even Bret) and talking about cars. The three of them could agree upon this one thing.

“I tell you, the 74 was trash, Karl. I know you owned one but the transmission was garbage and the steering was even worse.”

“I gotta, chomp, agree with Bret on this one pop.”

Cory threw back another handful of pretzels and washed them down with his third beer. He would usually feel a little tipsy by this point but he was still completely sober. He opened the small fridge underneath the bar and pulled out another one. He felt the lower buttons on the dress shirt tighten against his stomach and he winced in pain. He thought back to what his wife said about it being a deterrent and laughed.

“It is the holidays, one bad day won’t hurt me, no matter how tight this thing gets.”

Both threesomes continued their banter until around 10:30 when Kathy called them all up to the dinner table. The spread was impressive, scrambled eggs, French Toast, more of the quiche, home fries, bacon, sausage, and the cinnabuns. Cory licked his lips and sat by his chair, hoping his wife would hurry up so they could eat. She slowly walked over, rolling her eyes as her sister kept talking behind her. Cory laughed and failed to take notice of his wife. Since he had gone downstairs, Kathleen had put on a good 15 pounds, most it going to her breasts and butt. Her hips were up an inch and a half and her breasts were up a bra size. She either did not notice or didn’t care as she set her wine glass down and pulled out her chair.

“She hasn’t shut the fuck up once since we got here” Kathleen whispered in her husband’s ear.

He grinned.

“At least Bret talked about cars with us and not watches. If I had to hear about how much that watch cost again I’d have killed him” he responded before pulling out his own chair.

He was about to sit when he felt the lower button once more dig into his abdomen. Annoyed, he simply reached down, undid it, and then sat.

“No one will see it anyway,” he reasoned to himself.

Kathleen and Cory began eating, loading both of their plates with more food than they would have usually eaten in a week, much less a day. Kathleen loaded up on bacon, eggs and sausage while her husband went to work on the quiche, the French toast and the cinnabuns. They said nothing to anyone and focused on the food in front of them, pausing only to stifle a belch or to take a drink of their respective beverages. It was not until after their second plate that Kathleen uttered a word.

“Mom! You need to give me this French toast recipe, it’s amazing” Kathleen shouted.

Cory interjected with his mouth still full of quiche.

“And the quiche! It is so good!”

Kathy just smiled.

“I’m glad you’re enjoying it. Food’s meant to be eaten, not looked at, Kayla.”

The younger woman frowned.

“I had some eggs mom. I don’t need the rest of this junk food in me. Other people probably disagree with that, though” she said as she glanced over at her sister and her husband.

However, Kathleen nor Cory paid her any mind, they just resumed their eating and enjoying what was easily accessible.

As they continued to eat, their bodies began to absorb those calories and stored them as fat. First to really show was Cory as his gut bulged and then began to sag ever so slightly as it became a full on pot belly. The second lowest button on his shirt was undone with a free hand though he saw nothing wrong with having to do that. Next, he unbuttoned his slacks after his third refill, the waistband digging into him as if it wanted to make him a kebab. His shirtsleeves also grew snugger as his arms filled in and his watch was on full display as the sleeves rode up. His pecs too were starting to swell up with fat, the cotton undershirt becoming more visible with each bite. He was so invested in his eating to care and would just shift occasionally to try and get better situated.

His wife was also growing as she ate, though her weight was distributed differently. Sure, her belly swelled and all traces of abs vanished under a thin layer of fat, but it was her arms and hips that saw the most of her weight. Her once baggy sleeves began to get increasingly tight as she brought the fork to her face at a steady clip. So bothered by this was she that she unbuttoned them at the wrist and rolled them up as best she could, hoping it would alleviate some of the mounting pressure. It did not.

Below the waist, Kathleen’s tush began to widen as her hips filled in. The khakis pressed firmly against her rounding ass as it grew shapely and then plump. A small dimple formed on the right cheek as cellulite spread from her ass to her thighs in no time. She nonchalantly scratched her chubby butt, almost at the exact spot the cellulite started. This did nothing but cause her ass to jiggle for just a moment before it stopped it’s movement all together. The pants continued to grow tight and it wasn’t long before she felt like a sausage inside its casing.

No one said anything however. No one asked why he or she were eating so much, hell Cory and Kathleen did not ask one another why they were gorging so much. They just kept on eating until finally, just over an hour into the feasting, the last of the forks clanked to the plate and a full husband and wife sat back in their chairs and let out a moan of contentment.

“That, urp, was amazing, mom.”

“Top, burp, top, burp, quality stuff ma.”

Kathy smiled.

“I don’t get to cook like this often so it’s always nice to have people compliment me. How about we clear off the table and then get ready for coffee and dessert?”

Kathleen was about to tell her mother how great of an idea that was when Cory stopped her.

“We’d love to, but we have to be at Joey’s around noon and it’s almost noon already. I’m sorry about that.”

“It’s fine. I’m glad you came.”

He brought his and his wife’s dish over to the dishwasher and placed them in the rack. Doing so caused his zipper to lower completely, exposing his boxers. He stood back up but no one paid him any mind as he brought more things over to the dishwasher. He finally stopped after a few trips and leaned in against the chair, resulting in his top button coming undone. Cory, who had put the shirt on at 208 pounds that morning, was now bursting out of it with his 46 pound growth. He tapped his wife on her cushiony shoulder, motioning to his watch. She got the hint and began getting up.

“Alright, we have to go. It was good seeing everyone!”

Kayla may have noticed their bad eating habits, but she did not sense anything off in how either of them looked. Not one word about their weight was uttered. Not one. No one said anything about Cory’s boxers being on display or the fact that the sides of Kathleen’s pants were beginning to tear. To everyone involved, these two looked just like they were supposed to.

“I made chocolate chip cookies, do you two want some for the road.”

Cory looked at his wife who shrugged her shoulders.

“We can take some. But remember, this is only temporary! Diet again in a week!”

She greedily accepted two cookies as her younger sister snickered. Kathleen paid her no mind and munched on the treat while she walked to the car.

Twitter - @jakemasters27
theapes

Postby theapes » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:38 am

Cory pulled down the desolate block and parked in front of a large split. The signpost read “Coming Soon”. He gave it a quick tap and pulled out his set of keys.

“Going to have a lot of work to do tomorrow to start fixing this house up for when it goes on sale next month” Cory said as he unlocked the door.

Kathleen just nodded as she followed him inside the house.

By the door were a few bags and a trash bag that contained some fast food containers and a pizza box. The dining room table was barren and there were only two chairs around it. The rest of the house was empty as well. Furniture and other items had clearly already been sold. Cory moved into the kitchen, grabbed a beer from the fridge and opened the top before heading back into the living room.

“Really going to miss this place.”

Kathleen hugged him.

“Well, we’ll be staying here the rest of the week at least so it’s not gone yet. I do wish your grandfather had a spare bed, sleeping on an air mattress isn’t the most romantic thing. A hotel might have been the better move.”

He sighed.

“Yeah, I know. Plus we haven’t had a chance to cook with all the commuting so it’s meant take out every night.”

Kathleen groaned.

“I’m aware. I don’t even want to look at that scale right now. I can only imagine how much weight I’ve piled on. I got that new pant suit when I dieted down to 140. If I’m only at 145 I can live with it until after New Years” she complained, unaware that the number at present was 153.

Cory took a sip of his beer and grinned.

“I don’t know, that little bubble butt of yours does look cute in those pants babe.” .

He went to pat her rear but she moved away. She clearly wasn’t amused.

“Nice try mister. Seriously, I need to go back to Orange Theory. Or, and I hate to say this, borrow some of those Beach Body tapes from my sister. Seriously, we’ve let ourselves go a bit lately.”

She pushed past him and headed up stairs to one of the guest bedrooms, letting her husband get a good view of her slightly jiggling cheeks. He followed behind and they both entered the guest room.

“I’m just going to change and then we can go to Joe’s. I want to be comfortable for all the food he’s going to put out” Cory said as he tossed his dress shirt to the side.

“That’s actually a good idea, I’ll change too.”

The husband and wife went about getting dressed, sensing nothing was off even as they saw one another in just their underwear. Kathleen’s bra and panties had magically grown with the rest of her, though her red panties were riding up just a bit on her fuller behind. She tugged at them for a second before picking out a different outfit.

Cory tugged on the front of his boxers, both because his wife was making him hard but also because they were sliding under the slope of his poochy paunch. Doing so caused his chest to jiggle just a bit and his hairy belly wobbled. His wife saw this from the other side of the room and laughed.

“You can play Santa next year at your parent’s country club in Florida, just need to get you a fake beard since you can’t grow one to save your life” she said, pulling her leggings up over her chunky thighs.

“Ha-ha-ha. I’ll do that only if you sit on my lap for a bit” he replied, a fiendish look on his pudgy face.

“If this keeps up I don’t think you’ll want me anywhere near your lap, I’d probably break a leg” she said dejectedly.

“You know you look beautiful, right babe? It’s only a few pounds.”

He tried reassuring her but she was still a little upset by it. She shook him off and threw on a bulky sweater. It covered her ass completely, which was exactly what she wanted.

“Ready whenever you are, Santa.”

The drive to his cousin’s in Levittown wasn’t long but in the twenty or so minutes over there Kathleen and Cory were starving. He had brought a box of Popem’s with him (that he didn’t recall seeing on the counter when he walked in, but he was not going to complain about it) and the duo had polished them off on the way over. Kathleen licked bits of chocolate from her fingertips and exited the vehicle, her stomach rumbling.

“Man, I hope they got that chicken cutlet hero again, it was so good last time” she said, thoughts of dieting no longer on her brain.

“I’m sure they have a lot of good stuff” he replied, hiking his loose jeans up.

The house was loud as about 16 people were hanging out in it. His cousin greeted him warmly as they opened the door. Joe was a big boy, getting his height and weight from his father’s side of the family (which was Cory’s side). At 6’4 and 315 pounds, he commanded attention whenever he walked into a room, which worked out well since he was a cop.

“There’s my cousin, come here you prick” the bearded man said in a thick New York accent.

“Hey Joey, how the hell are you?”

“Cuz, things couldn’t be better. But let’s talk when you and that beautiful wife get inside!”

He gave her a bear hug and lifted her off the ground. Her dainty feet kicked in the air for a moment before he put her down.

“Sorry Kat, got a little too carried away. There’s uh, anti-past in the kitchen, Alicia is with the rest of the girls and mom just talking away. Help yourself.”

Kat said her goodbye and headed into the kitchen, leaving Joe and Cory to head into the living room where the men were all hanging around.

“Oh, look who’s here, my too good brother’s son! Get over here you!”

The man who looked exactly like Joey, but with glasses, hugged him tightly.

“Hey Uncle Joe. How are you?”

“I’m ok, letting junior here run the holidays was the best move I could make. Saves me the trouble of doing anything other than getting drunk! Haha!”

The gregarious mountain of a man laughed heartily before taking a swig of his bourbon.

“I wish”, Cory replied dejectedly.

“I saw that fucking marlin your dad caught; he’s becoming quite the fisherman, isn’t he? Not the best brother though. Can’t even come up to spend time with his older brother and sister?”

“Well, you know how dad is” Cory replied.

His parents were the outcasts in the family, not spending many holidays with anyone. That had only gotten worse once the eldest Rossi had his stroke. Giovanni had no desire to be in the same state for long now. If Cory and Kathleen did not visit in Florida, no one would ever see them.

“Yeah. Well, no sense getting upset about that on Christmas, let’s get you a drink!”

Cory accepted this offer, followed his large uncle to the table containing all the alcohol, and helped himself to a bourbon. He then looked over, saw a cheese platter, and eagerly filled his plate up before heading back over to talk to his cousin.

“Kat, you need a refill on your drink?”

Kathleen paused from her mozzarella and tomato and looked back at the woman hovering over her. Alicia was half the size of her husband but equally as loud.

“Nope, still have my wine here. This mozz is delicious though, where’d you get it?”

“Uncle Giuseppe’s. They make the best mozz and Italian heroes.”

Kathleen remembered the heroes from last year and smiled.

“I take it you got the chicken cutlet again” she asked, hopeful.

“You know it. Got extra too so do not feel like you have to scrimp. We went all out this year!”

Kathleen didn’t like the implications from the skinnier woman but thought better about starting a fight in Alicia’s home.

“I’ll leave it alone for now” she said before grabbing another mozzarella slice.

After going after her fifth one, her husband entered the kitchen to say hello to Alicia. He did so and then kissed his wife on the cheek before pulling on his pants again.

“You really should have bought a smaller size, babe. They’re going to fall off of you.”

“I forgot my belt is the problem. I just have to hold them up for a few hours, no worries. You enjoy your anti-pasta.”

He grabbed a few items for himself and headed back to the gaggle of men.

Kathleen and Cory went to work on all the anti-pasta in the house. They literally ate from every single platter that was left out, sometimes going back for seconds AND thirds. No matter how much they ate it seemingly only left them hungrier, a fact that was not only lost on them but on everyone else. Sure, there would be a joking comment here and there but nothing to the effect of “That’s your 8th helping, you got a parasite”. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary to anyone, even as Cory and Kathleen began to put on weight again.

It was noticeable on Kathleen first this time, though probably because she was shorter. Her face filled in and her chewing gave her the illusion of a full double chin. Her cheeks grew puffier and puffier, deflating whenever she finished swallowing, though they seemed to recede a little bit less each time. Her sweater was bulky so it wasn’t easy to tell but her breasts were also growing, which would have been a problem had her bra not also been growing to accommodate the bulging mammories. Her stomach too was no longer just a pot belly but starting to become an actual paunch, one that would have hung over her panties a bit had she not been wearing pants.

Her hips, ass, and thighs carried the majority of the excess adipose, filling out and plumping outwards. Her hips were now up to 46 inches and there was next to no gap now in between her thighs. She tugged on the back of her leggings, hoping to get the constant wedgie out of her flabby ass cheeks. It would only work briefly, as it wasn’t long before they were riding up her ass once more. It was annoying her to no end.

“The damn washer machine ruined another pair of panties” she muttered before tugging at her ass again.

In the living room, Cory answered a question from his Aunt Sue’s nephew before trying to pull up his pants once again. He had been a size 36 this morning but didn’t think twice when he pulled out a pair of jeans that said 46x32. He liked to have a little comfort and had he brought a belt, they would have fit relatively fine. Now, they were still loose but growing snugger and snugger by the second as his waist grew in and began to drop down more and more, forcing him to hike the waist band up not only because the pants were loose but also because he wanted to ensure his stomach was hidden. His face had filled in and he had a full double chin that jiggled as he noshed on all the food that was left out. His pecs had continued to bloat with fat and he was now sporting noticeable moobs. The sweater had grown tight because of this and he was scratching at them constantly, unfamiliar with the sensations of his breasts jostling like that.

“Sandwiches are out!”

That sentence was music to Cory and Kathleen’s ears and both rushed over to be at the head of the line, though Kathleen arrived first since she was closer to the dining room.

It was an impressive spread; two six foot chicken cutlet heroes, a four foot Italian hero and a four foot American hero. There were also a smattering of cold cuts and cheese and plain hero bread for people to make their own sandwiches.

Kathleen immediately scooped up two pieces of the chicken cutlet hero before grabbing one of the ham and swiss ones. She returned to her stool and placed her ample rear down. She would occasionally smile and say hello to random people but mostly she was concerned with quelling the gnawing hunger in her stomach, which, unfortunately, was not happening, no matter how much she ate.

Cory was more polite and while he stocked up on a generous share of food, he did not retreat somewhere to eat in silence, he stayed by his cousin and the rest of his family and chatted away. No one mentioned how much he was eating, not even when he finished off his fifth piece of hero and returned to the table to get more.

When he returned to chat, Cory pulled up the pants once more, not noticing that when he did that this time, there was next to no give and the jeans were now completely form fitting. His ass jiggled inside the confines of its denim house and then settled in as he shifted his bulk.

“So, when you coming on the boat with me cuz? We could catch some good fish this time.”

Cory swallowed a bite from his sandwich and swallowed the provolone and salami before responding, his chins jiggling.

“I don’t know man, I’m not much of a boat person” he replied before taking another bite.

Joey laughed.

“It’s totally safe bud. I get scared too, but don’t worry, they have life jacket’s that fit big guys like us! Ha-ha!”

Everyone laughed and Cory couldn’t help but think something was off for a moment before the smell of his remaining heroes kept him from responding. He did not know it, but he had crossed the 300-pound milestone.

In the kitchen, Kathleen had crossed her own milestone, the 200-pound one. Her hips had continued to swell and her ass was beginning to hang over the edges of the sturdy stool. She was too focused on eating to pay attention, even when she returned to her chair after one food run and almost sat down improperly, not registering just much ass she had that needed to be seated on the chair. She cursed before scooting over, her body jiggling from the effort.

Kathleen resembled nothing of the dedicated Orange Theory member she had that morning, having grown to double her previous size in the span of 6 hours. Her weight had settled below the waist but she had grown all over, her second chin finally permanent, her arms becoming doughy masses of flesh with no definition, and her belly spilling out and starting to cause her sweater to ride up, both in the front and the back. Her ass was partly covered by it, but as she ate more was starting to be exposed.

“Hey Kat, I wanted to ask you, got any new and exciting clients at your firm? I know you must have tons of people wanting your services.”

Kathleen paused from her gluttony as someone was patting her on her back. It was Cory’s Aunt Sue.

“I got in this bread maker and a car wash, but otherwise been stuck behind the desk a lot” she replied before grabbing another bite from her cutlet hero.

Aunt Sue noticed this and smiled.

“Enjoying the cutlets?”

“They’re mhm, delicious. I really like the addition of the smoked gouda instead of the standard stuff.”

She took another hearty bite.

The older woman smiled, the wrinkles deepening. She was big like her husband though unlike him she did look every bit of being 60.

“I’m glad, I told my daughter in law to get that added to at least one hero. Glad to see I wasn’t the only one who approved!”

The two women laughed.

“Definitely a good call. I probably could eat the entire hero myself” she yelled, not realizing that she probably had already eaten a quarter of a hero by herself, with no signs of slowing down.

“There is nothing wrong with that dear, if everyone isn’t touching it, no point in wasting it!”

Kathleen took that comment to heart and thanked the kind woman before rising from her chair to refill her plate.

Things continued for the husband and wife as they ate the time away. Cory was still spending time with his family but more and more of it was done by the table with the food. He was finding that he’d fill his plate and would start eating while walking. Eventually, he’d be two pieces down and would need to turn around again, so he started directing the conversations closer to the table. It made things easier on him.

He reached down to pull on his jeans, hoping to loosen them as they were pressing into his sensitive stomach. The band had slipped below his paunch and had caused an indent in his lower gut. He cursed as he tugged on them once more, trying to cover his excess.

“Last time I order from the big and tall online, they never get my size right. At least I didn’t wear a belt, I’d be cut in half” he said to himself while picking up another generous helping of hero.

Cory had positively ballooned since showing up to his cousins, going from portly to obese and closing in on morbidly obese. He was now 330 pounds, the bulk in his gut and chest. His sweater, which had been baggy before, now rode up and, since he wasn’t wearing an undershirt, exposed his hairy belly. A belly that was bulging over the waistband of his painted on jeans and beginning to cover his crotch. His chest was all lard and had he been a woman, he would have been mistaken for being pregnant and full of milk. He rubbed a bit of food off of his fat face and glanced at his watch. It was almost 4:30.

“Probably should get Kat soon, I don’t think she’ll want to stay much longer.”

He was right, though not for the reasons he suspected. Kathleen was eager to leave, but that was because most of the food had run out. She saw that there were a few pieces of the American hero left (which wasn’t her favorite), but there were still probably a pound of the barbeque chicken and swiss cheese from the open cold cuts still out. She looked around to see if anyone was looking and removed the contents of the hero and replaced them with the entire pound of chicken and three pieces of cheese. She greedily took her sandwich back to the stool and plopped down, her hips now completely covering the top and hanging over both sides.

“Hey, Kat, you just about ready? I know you didn’t want to stay out late tonight.”

She moved her head to look at her husband and nodded with her mouth full, her three chins jiggling as she did.

“I, chomp, don’t. Let me just, chomp, finish this and then we can say good bye.”

Cory agreed and headed over to grab a water bottle for the ride home. He headed back into the kitchen and saw nothing out of sorts as his wife, who was close to 250 pounds, rest on her enlarged ass and stuffed her face. She finally finished her hearty sandwich and let out a loud burp before gathering the strength to get off the stool.

“Let’s, arrppp, say good-bye.”

Kathleen and Cory waddled over to the important family members and said goodbye. She tugged on her sweater, which no longer was capable of covering her growing shelf of an ass, not realizing it was too small. Her leggings too were inadequate for the job of covering such a big body part and were essentially see thru. Had anyone really been looking, they’d have seen that Kathleen had a piece of red cotton wedged up her cellulite and dimple covered ass. Her cheeks wobbled as she waddled as close to her husband as the walls would allow.

“See ya cuz, thanks again.”

Cory and Joe hugged, now Cory was the bigger of the two, his gut pushing his cousin to the side.

“You got it. We’ll get dinner soon. Once the renovations are done on the house.”

He turned to Kathleen and gave her a big hug, though this time he did not even attempt to lift her up. He simply wrapped his big arms around her blubbery back and kissed her on the cheek.

“We don’t even have to do Italian, I’m sure you two get enough of that on a daily basis, ha-ha!”

The comment did not register with either of them and they just finished saying goodbyes before waddling back to their Audi Q7. Cory got there first as Kathleen was shuffling her feet at a snail’s pace, her stomach was packed tightly in her overstuffed leggings and her copious thighs were rubbing together and brutally chaffing the insides of her thighs.

“I can’t, gasp, wait, to be able to just throw on comfy sweats and relax” she panted as she got to the car door.”

Cory understood the feelings.

“I know. I’m an idiot for trying to wear an older pair of jeans today. Next time, sweats it is!”

He tugged the sweater down once more but it would not budge. His hairy gut was just there, protruding over his pants and resting on the tippy top of his thighs.

“Gotta always be about comfort babe, you know that. Let’s head home.”

Twitter - @jakemasters27
theapes

Postby theapes » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:42 am

This time when they arrived at Cory’s grandfathers, the coming soon sign was missing and there was also a dumpster in the driveway. Cory and Kathleen thought nothing of it as they waddled to the door and opened it. Cory looked upstairs for a moment and saw tarp on the bannister. He paused, wondering why there would be tarp on the bannister and shook his head to clear the cobwebs.

“I’m thinking we change and then grab the leftovers and relax, how does that sound to you?”

His wife brought him back into the moment. She had promptly removed her skintight leggings and was now standing only in a thong and sweater.

“That sounds good, though maybe after; I give you another Christmas present? I got a box of Godiva for you.”

He teased her and grabbed her ass. She swatted it away again.

“I do love Godiva, but I think we need to ask Santa for some exercise equipment, and fast. I don’t like the fact that my size 22s are getting snug” she said as she tugged on her sweater.

“You look amazing, regardless of your size babe.”

He rubbed her cushy back.

“Easy for you to say since you’re a guy. It’s ok that you’re a bit heavy. You know that some of the ladies in the office are moving things around so I can’t get by without my rear hitting them?”

She sulked for a bit. He simply hugged her.

“They just don’t like a successful full figured girl is all. Ignore them. Besides.”

He dropped his hands and began rubbing the orb of ass flesh closest to him. It elicited a small moan from her fuller lips.

“We can go into the bedroom, I bring the chocolates and while you eat, I kiss every curve of your body. I know chocolate gets you wet.”

It was true. Kathleen loved chocolate and a pound of Godiva’s best always got her in the mood. Still, she remained steadfast in her complaints about her weight.

She sighed and squeezed his stomach.

“Maybe. The last thing I need right now is more, oh, chocolates” she said as she felt him brush against her crack. “But this girl needs to go up in rank, not dress sizes. I know it’s a stressful job but seriously, I think since we moved to Westchester I’ve gained over one hundred pounds! And you’ve put on a lot too!”

He nodded in acknowledgement.

“I think we both carry it well, and you’re still remarkably stunning. And, didn’t you say diet starts New Years Day?”

“I did.”

He smiled devilishly.

“So what say we have dinner and then you go to town on the candy?”

He gave her cheek a squeeze but this time she moved away.

“That’s a tempting offer, but I still think we need exercise equipment hun. My weight has only gone up since taking that job and it is getting worse. And how much can we spend on plus sized suits for both of us?”

“Well, you could have taken Morgan up on her offer to be their marketing person before we moved to Westchester. Who knows how many restaurants they’d have now? Then you probably would not need to wear a suit every day and we’d still have a lot of money.”

He gave her a wink, which just caused her to roll her eyes.

“They’re great people but they’d probably pay us in eggplant rollatini.”

This elicited a laugh from her heavier husband.

“I mean their eggplant is pretty good so I don’t know if that’s a bad thing.”

Kathleen barely stifled a giggle.

“You got me there it is pretty fucking good” she said laughing. “Still, I’d rather get paid in money so we can have cash AND the egpplant.”

“Right.”

The couple headed over to the guest room to get changed, which took longer than usual, and not just because they were heftier. Cory was constantly trying to give his wife’s ass a squeeze, her wobbling cheeks bouncing around uncontrollably in her thong. Her 62 inch hips kept rolling from side to side as she waddled to get away from him and she kept batting his hands away but he was persistent. She eventually was able to get her burgeoning rear inside a pair of his old green sweats, which stopped him from swatting her.

“Thought you wanted to burn off a few calories,” he asked as he reached for her again.

She smacked his hand away and gave him a good flick on his exposed stomach, causing it to jiggle hypnotically. She laughed and brushed a finger against his nipple, which, due to the growth it had experienced, caused him to wince in both pain and a little bit of pleasure.

“Ohh” he cooed as he went to reach for her own hanging mammories.

“Wait, I thought you were going to take care of ME first?”

“So-sorry. I will, I will.”

“Later, stud. I need to eat first, your cousin got good food but not enough. I need good food in me, not candy or sweets.”

Cory rubbed his sensitive nipple, not cognizant of the fact his breasts were perched lower on his front than his wife’s were. He was just more prone to a bigger chest than his bottom heavy wife, who’s tits, while still rather large, were miniscule in comparison to the collection of flesh amassing in her back end.

“Joey likes to get the good stuff and act like he’s more well off than he really is. We should host the party next year.”

Kathleen groaned.

“I don’t know about that, we’d probably have to cater it and that costs a lot “she said, tossing on a t-shirt that adequately covered her top half, maybe too well. It hung down past her stomach and halfway down her thighs. It was a red Christmas themed tee and the front said “The Tree Isn’t the Only Thing Getting Lit”.

“He-he, I love that shirt” he said, pointing at the image.

“I’m glad, but you bought the wrong size. I’m a snug 2x, not a 5x.”

“Sorry about that.”

He picked a t-shirt from a dresser that had more of his clothes in it than he remembered bringing and pulled out his own Christmas themed shirt. It was black and the front had a Santa hat with the sentence “I Ate Santa’s Cookie’s” underneath. Like his wife’s shirt, it too was large and covered his stomach well, though it did not hang nearly as low as hers.

“You ate his cookies after eating his dinner too” Kathleen said, laughing while she did so.

“If it was Morgan’s cooking, you bet your ass I did” he exclaimed.

“Ha. Speaking of, let’s go eat dinner, I’m starving.”

The hungry couple waddled out of the spare room and into the hallway. They were about to turn towards the kitchen when they heard the doorbell.

“Huh? Did you order Dominos or something?”

Cory was puzzled just like his wife.

“No, I didn’t order anything. Maybe it’s one of my cousins? Did you forget something at his house?”

They got to the door and heard not one but several different voices outside. Cory opened the door.

“You going to let us freeze out here bud?”

Standing outside were two couples, all dressed in warm clothing. The man in the front, Dan, gave a hearty laugh as he saw neither Kathleen nor Cory move. Cory and Kathleen knew who they were; they just had no clue why they were there.

“Um, Dan?”

“I guess he is, sweetie. And to think I cooked all this food for us tonight too! Oh well, I guess we’ll just have to take the eggplant home” she said as she motioned to the three hand trucks carrying several trays of food.

Cory’s eyes lit up. They must have invited them to dinner and forgot.

“Morgan! Dan! Carol! Frank! Sorry, come in!”

Upon entering, it was easy to see that while they had grown, Kathleen and Cory were comparatively small next to the others. Dan was the same height as Cory but had about 100 pounds on him. Frank was much shorter than either of them but because of this his 400 pound body looked much bigger than them. His globular stomach threatened to tear his t-shirt apart as he took off his coat and threw it on the couch.

“The house looks nice guys. I take it the renovations are going ok” Morgan asked as she pulled at her sweats. She was an apple shaped woman of 378 pounds.

Kathleen wanted to ask what renovations she was talking about, but then new information flooded her brain.

“Thanks Morgan. It’s been hectic but things are finally starting to come together. I don’t want to think of another project any time soon that isn’t work related” Kathleen said as she hugged her black-haired friend.

“Hey, I hear that. We had this problem with the bakery back in the day. Remember how annoying that was” Carol said as she brought her hand truck to the kitchen.

The kitchen was brighter than it had been before and instead of the house being barren, it now seemed to be fully set up with furniture. Carol brought her trays to the massive kitchen island and placed them around. Dan followed suit and placed down what he had by the fridge before helping his wife do the same.

“Sternos?”

For just a brief instant, Cory was about to say that they had none. However, his mind seemingly flashed to an image of him putting them in the island drawers.

“Check the bottom right, should be a ton in there, Frank.”

There were and the six friends began setting everything up so they could eat. The smell from the food filled the entire house and everyone’s mouths started watering immediately.

“Dig in everyone. I had a lot of help from the guys and girls at the restaurant so this should all be top notch,” Morgan said as she helped herself to a plate of food.

Cory started drooling the moment he saw Morgan’s plump fingers pull back the tin on the eggplant rollatini. He rushed to grab a plate and loaded up.

“It’s so nice to be able to, chomp, have you guys all over again” Kathleen said while shoveling a bite of veal meatballs into her mouth.

“We know with the renovations going on you two haven’t had much time to do anything, which is why we were more than glad to cook for tonight. You guys are like family.”

Dan gave Cory a pat on the back and the smaller man thanked his friend. The three couples seemed so friendly with one another that any thoughts of them having grown apart seemed more and more of a foreign idea.

“You out, urp, did yourself again, Morgan” Cory exclaimed as he spooned in some sausage and peppers. He wiped his three chins with a napkin before going for another spoonful.

“Ha, thank you. But we had a lot of help in the kitchen as usual. Dan’s always great and the new chefs, Carlo and Andrea really help out a lot too.”

The six friends resumed their gluttony, chatting away about old times like they were back in high school.

As they ate, like before, Cory and Kathleen started putting on weight. Cory’s baggy sweats started to fill in as his thighs thickened up and his already slow gait got even slower as he felt his thighs rub together. The waistband began to slip under his growing gut and he was growing tired of trying to keep it inside the cotton material. He pulled the material up over his paunch with a greasy hand and hoped that it would do the trick until the end of the night.

Kathleen rose to get another plate, her shelf of an ass brushing against the sturdy dining room chair. She ignored it as it wasn’t important now, only getting more food was. Waddling only the few feet to the kitchen island took a bit out of her and her face was sweaty by the time she began scooping stuffed shells and chicken parm onto her plate. She was getting hot.

“Is, whew, anyone else getting warm in here?”

“It is a little humid in here now that you mention, urp, it” Carol replied.

“I’ll, I’ll lower the temperature than.”

Kathleen put her plate down and began the arduous task of waddling over to the thermostat. Kathleen was still by far the smallest person weight wise at the table, but she was the shortest too. She was also pear shaped, which made her legs bulky and heavy, her steps slow and incredibly draining on her. Her cottage cheese covered ass wobbled in her still loose sweats and her panties were again riding up her caboose. That nuisance however was the furthest thing from her mind as she gritted her teeth and hit the thermostat and lowered the temperature from 77 to 65.

“Good, gasp, thing Cory had the, whew, sense to move this thing lower for me. No way I could have reached it before” she said, knowledge of the device moving now fresh in her head.

The gluttony resumed and their growth picked up at a blistering pace. It seemed that each trip for more food added 10-15 pounds to their frames. Cory’s gut continued to grow and around trip 4 he was finding it becoming more and more of a hassle to face the front of the table. He was finding he was sitting further and further back, which wasn’t too bad when he had to refill his plate but it was bothersome when he was trying to eat.

“Might, gasp, be easier, chomp, to just eat in front of the trays, barppp” he mused to himself.

He was no longer bothering to cover up his stomach, he let it hang out and dangle on his thighs, smacking them as he waddled to get more food. No one thought this was unsightly as the other two men were in a similar spot and the women weren’t exactly hiding how big they were either. It kept him comfortable, so why change things.

After putting on over 50 pounds and passing the 300 mark, Kathleen was now wider than she was tall. Her impressive hips rolled from side to side as she waddled around, her bulging cheeks filling in the sweats properly. Her shirt, which had been several sizes too large in the beginning was now starting to fit her better, the bottom of it rising up to reveal a paunch that was pressed firmly against the front of her sweats and the outline of her belly as it grew into the pants. She bumped into Dan’s chair and he just laughed.

“Whoops, sorry Dan. I’m a little clumsy,” she said as she reached her goal and the tray of Asiago crusted chicken.

“It’s ok Kat. After what Cory did for us, you can knock me out with a bat and I wouldn’t complain!”

Cory heard this and turned his head to his friend.

“Huh?”

Dan stopped his eating.

“You negotiated with the bank to get the property for a reduced rate so we could actually close and get the restaurant opened. You were a bulldog with them and the real estate agent. Without you, we never would have been able to be where we are now.”

He hugged his wife for a moment and smiled.

Cory’s eyes grew as big as saucers before a calm washed over him.

“Anything for a friend, you guys know that. I’m just glad I could help.”

He nodded at Dan.

Morgan had a jovial look on her face.

“You two were so great that you didn’t even ask for money. We had to pay you in pasta! I’m just glad you two enjoy our cooking so much, otherwise we’d really have been screwed ha-ha.!”

The married chefs laughed and Morgan continued.

“And Kat you were so great helping out in the beginning too with painting! Though, gotta say, you did eat more than you painted, ha-ha!”

As the words left her mouth, both Kathleen and Cory filled out even more. Cory’s of course remained mostly in his belly, though his arms got doughier and really began swallowing up his elbows. The wedding band on his hand grew tight as his digits swelled up like sausages while he gripped his fork and shoveled more food into his gullet.

His wife’s hips were really starting to hang over the sides of the chairs as they widened. Her face completed it’s third full chin and it jiggled and jostled as she placed another mouthful of chicken into it. Her mind flashed to all those meals and she cooed at the thought of the delicious food. Doing so seemed to cause her belly to bulge once more, new fat finding its way to the already blubbery body she now occupied. The shirt was still relatively large on her but it seemed to be growing snugger as the seconds passed.

Twitter - @jakemasters27
theapes

Postby theapes » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:45 am

“You do make a mean penne a la vodka” Kathleen replied.

Carol laughed.

“She does, though you did most of your damage when we signed on as the bakers for the restaurant. Remember how many chocolate cannoli’s you “taste tested” for us?”

Thoughts of cannoli’s made Kathleen’s both sets of Kathleen’s lips water as she felt her panties slightly pull tighter across her snatch. She recalled bringing home plate after plate of the creamy treats, sometimes eating them alone while Cory worked. Those nights had her hands furiously going to work on her pussy. She pressed her legs together tightly to keep the horniness at bay. She was going to have to let Cory have his way with her later.

“I-I do” she meekly replied, still horny.

Cory found thoughts enter his brain that he felt never happened before, but were now engrained in his soul.

“Hey, she got you guys so much press coverage that first week. You all could afford to let her take a few baked goods home.”

The other four friends nodded in agreement, as they remembered how Kathleen had fought for TV airtime with the local stations. They remembered her in her skintight tan pantsuit, screaming at the anchor to actually talk to the chefs and be honest.

“You’re right. If it was not for you two we’d never have such a thriving business; two restaurants, catering service, and bakery deliveries. We’re so lucky to have you both in our lives!”

Dan raised his glass of soda and the six of them toasted.

After a while of nonstop eating, it was Morgan who broke the silence.

“By the way, Kat, your new chair comes in next week, so you’ll be able to come in to work every once in a while. We can’t have our head of sales not have anywhere to sit in either of our restaurants!”

Kathleen put her fork of primavera down and stifled a belch.

“Desk chair?”

Morgan laughed.

“Yeah, desk chair. You said that you needed a new one because the old one was getting cramped and starting to creak. Plus when Cory came in to take you to lunch he almost broke it anyway, so we figured we’d get you something more suitable for your lot in life.

Cory blushed as a memory of almost destroying his wife’s chair flashed before his eyes.

“He-he, sorry about that.”

Frank chuckled.

“Happens to all us hearty guys buddy, you know that! Just be glad you aren’t trying to roll dough, can’t tell you how many times my stomach has almost ended up in the rolling pin!”

His wife rolled her eyes.

“That’s because you think you need to taste everything. Is what it is though, we’re all good now and dad can retire on a beach. Speaking of which.”

She paused to bite into a slice of chicken ptarmigan.

“I saw your dad’s photo with the marlin. Your grandpa didn’t look to happy about that in the background. I take it he didn’t catch anything, Cory?”

Cory almost choked on his spinach pesto.

“My, my.”

Carol continued.

“Oh. I guess fishing is a touchy subject in the Rossi house hold.”

She stopped and Cory for a moment recalled his previous life. He thought of the stroke his grandfather had, only now he had been only a mile away and had gotten nonno to the hospital in under an hour. He had been able to recover after months of physical therapy and was doing well. He was released from the hospital after 8 months and was walking almost normally, though he was still a little weak in his right arm.

The next memory was from a year ago. After celebrating his 84th birthday, he had decided to take it easy and live with his son and daughter in law in Florida, leaving Cory and Kathleen the house so they could get out of their cramped two-bed room apartment. Giovanni Rossi had been a little hesitant to take his old man in, but he relented so his son could own a home.

Words formed in the obese man’s mouth as he wiped a tear from his eye. For a moment he felt like he was having an out of body experience, that he knew his grandfather was supposed to be dead but all of a sudden he was not and was enjoying his life.

Cory exhaled, thoughts of his grandfather dying left his body with the carbon. A second later, he forgot what he had shed a tear over.

“Ha, nonno was never a fisherman. That is all my nonni’s side. He’s ok though, he can’t wait to come up to see the house after we’re done making it more “plus size” compatible.

Carol smiled and Cory found happiness rushing through his body, which distracted him from the weight he was still putting on and the fact his clothes were no longer loose. As he leaned in for more pasta, his stomach brushed lightly against the front of the chair, sending a cold but pleasurable chill through his entire body. He shifted and let his legs spread wider as to accommodate his bulging belly.

The eating continued as the friends resumed their gluttony. All the while Kathleen and Cory continued to grow. By the time the dinner had finished and Carol was breaking out the dessert trays, Kathleen and Cory were no longer the smallest of the group and were close to being the heaviest of anyone. Kathleen had just pushed past Morgan’s weight and was looking to surpass Carol’s 415 pound self. Her rear had swelled to the point where her hips hung over the chairs edges on both sides, her dimpled ass seemingly wanting to get acquainted with the hardwood floors. Her panties were stretched out in the back to the point they would have been completely see thru had she not been wearing sweat pants.

Cory had surpassed Frank and was now only 5 pounds away from tackling Dan. His belly hung low over the band of his sweats and he had to keep his legs pushed apart to allow it breathing room so he could continue eating. He shoveled in the last bit of pasta on his plate and allowed Morgan to take it before Carol and Frank put the trays of dessert on the table. Both Kathleen and Cory’s eyes lit up at the spread.

“We may have gone overboard with the spread”, Frank said as he eased himself into an oversized chair.

“Mhm, but it’s all so good” Kathleen replied with a mouthful of chocolate cannoli in her mouth.

Carol picked up a struffoli and laughed.

“I’d hope so, considering you did like giving me input on that batch. And the batch before that, and the batch before that too. Plus on the chocolate pretzels and peanut butter chocolate cheesecake.”

Kathleen’s tastebuds were flooded with memories of trying all of those dishes. She instinctively licked her lips and barely stifled a moan of pleasure as the chocolate ran down her throat. She felt herself get wet and leaned closer to the table, letting her ever increasingly tight panties rub against her slit. It felt so good that she did it again. She curled her pudgy toes and was about to do it again when she realized she had company.

“Go-gotta control myself”, she rationalized before putting down the chocolate and going with something that was less of an aphrodisiac. The sugar cookies did the trick.

Cory gobbled up spoonful after spoonful of the red velvet cake that had been presented to him, his chins and arms quivering with each bite. He had passed Dan on the scale and showed no signs of letting up, even as the sleeves on his shirt began to rip. He was too content with the company and eating to pay it much mind, preferring to drown out the occasional tears with laughter and chewing.

Finally, after another hour of eating dessert, Carol proclaimed that she was tired. She rose to her feet, letting her apple shaped body settle for a moment before kissing her friend on the cheek. Kathleen was much too focused on eating to be bothered to even stand.

“Th-thank you guys for coming. I’ll see you in the office soon” she responded, mouth still full of shortbread.

Cory got up and slowly backed away, hoping to not have his dome of a belly bump into anything. Doing so caused his sweats to ride low under the slope of his colossal gut and exposed it to the world. No one said anything or even took notice of it.

“We’ll just leave the left overs here” Morgan said as she pushed in her chair.

All the other guests had seen just how much Kathleen was eating and knew she would want all the food.

“Are you sure?”

Dan laughed.

“Don’t worry about it bud, we’re just glad you had us over. We love you guys.”

He paused for a moment and looked back at Kathleen and grinned.

“Besides, your wife is never one to let there be any leftovers, so you let her enjoy it.”

Dan did his best to hug Cory but with their bellies, they could not get a firm one down. Instead, they took turns patting one another on the back.

“Thank you all. For everything” he said as he slowly waddled behind them.

Kathleen was still seated, much too tired and winded to bother escorting their friends out. She was leaned over just slightly but even that small amount allowed her massive hips to flare out even further, over 90 inches of ass flesh just jiggling even as she took a few deep breathes. Her bright green sweats were finally too tight, the waistband splitting her paunch up into two distinct rolls. The 470-pound beauty was much too lazy to move. She was content to just sit on her padded gargantuan rear and feast away.

“It was nothing you two, we love these Christmas traditions. Next year is at our house though so be ready!”

The couples finished exchanging goodbye and Cory closed the door and set the alarm. He grabbed the handle of the door for just a moment, letting the oxygen gather in his lungs before waddling slowly back to the kitchen.

“Whew, I probably should just go to, gasp, bed. I don’t want to get up again” he exclaimed as he stood by the couch. He was just over 500 pounds, but was handling it much better than his wife. He heard her gorging herself in the other room and smiled.

“I’m going to have a little more than head to bed I think, babe. Tomorrow’s a busy day.”

Cory maneuvered his bulky body around the kitchen island and began loading some of the pasta dishes into their industrial sized fridge. There was not much left so he was able to throw the four trays in before tossing the other dozen or so out.

“That, whew, is probably a good idea. It’s been a really, pant, hectic day. Next year, let’s just stay in until dinner with everyone?”

Kathleen finished off the chocolate peanut butter cheesecake and moaned. With no one but her husband around, she could let loose on the burning in her loins.

Cory heard her moan and smiled.

“I do have the Godiva chocolates in the bedroom, my dear. What say I help you up outta the chair, take off those pants and have a little fun?”

He winked at her. She however was not looking at him, her eyes were focused on the half eaten red velvet cake.

“Maybe, maybe after we finish cleaning up the table. There, probably isn’t room in the fridge for these cakes and cannoli’s. It would be a waste to throw them out” she replied as she leaned over as best she could to grab the cake. Doing so caused her now skin tight shirt to ride up and expose all of her stretch marked belly.

He smiled, knowing full well there was more than enough room in the industrial sized fridge in the kitchen and the normal sized one in the garage. His wife was just still hungry.

“We can do that too, babe. Though I’m almost tapped out here so I don’t know how much I can help.”

He turned a chair around, placed the tray of shortbread cookies and sugar cookies in front of his side and sat down, hoping to finish quickly.

While Cory’s appetite was slowing down and the super-sized man began to get full, his wife continued eating. Her pace picked up even as her arms became more swaddled with fat. Her elbows were completely covered and her wrists were no longer visible. Even her fingers looked like Vienna sausages and her wedding ring seemingly popped off her finger, only to reappear on the chain on her neck.

Cory picked up the plate of struffoli and began popping the bite sized treats into his mouth. There were easily over 50 still on the plate but that meant nothing to him. He was more concerned with getting them down before moving on to the next tasty item. His belly surged forward a bit more, the band now completely incapable of covering his belly as it sank further and further towards the ground. As it did, it gently brushed the front of his pants and his dick, causing the big man to spasm a bit with excitement. Following that, he spread his bulky thighs apart as best he could and continued to eat.

Still, nothing was remotely as concerning as what was going on with his wife below her waist. Her hips had continued to swallow up the chair and her ass was pouring over both sides of the dining room chair. Each item she ate seemed to not only spread her hips out wider but also caused her cheeks to sag further and further towards the ground. She was outpacing her husband in this regard and would probably have a body part touch the ground first. Not that she cared; she was too busy eating, even as the chair began to creak.

The gluttony continued. Pies were devoured, then the Italian cheese cakes, the donuts, all of it, eaten by two people who several hours ago might have been swimming in Cory’s sweats. Now, they both had outgrown them. As he leaned on his side to grab another tray of biscotti, his shirt split along the side and up to his moobs. His four chins jostled and jiggled as he tore into each item, sinking further and further on his chest. The cold air hardened his now exposed left nipple and he shuddered again. They were so sensitive now as they had grown to the size of silver dollars.

His stomach was still the piece de-resistance and sagged past his knees as he ate. His underbelly had grown a bit hairier as well, his growing size made him too lazy to keep it trim. He recalled how he simply would use the wand and rinse things off before lathering up the rest of his body at night when he got home from work. He thought about doing that again before bed but his arms were growing tired and his mouth was beginning to get sore from the constant chewing. He let out a loud belch and patted his stomach happily.

“That was some meal. I’m finished, though” he said, massaging one of his nearest rolls.

“If, urp, you are, can you pass me that platter of eclairs and the one of cannoli’s?”

Cory looked at his wife who was still in the process of shoveling food into her waiting maw. He grinned. Kathleen had always been rather impatient when it came to eating so he saw no benefit in delaying her gluttony.

“You got it, babe. I’ll clean up a little while you eat.”

Cory groaned as he rose to his feet, still a bit wobbly from being unaccustomed to walking around at 530 pounds. His tree trunk thighs were spread wide, allowing his globular gut to hang low and dangle in between them slightly. The shirt he had been wearing was split at the sleeves and sides, only hanging on due to the shoulders.

“Stupid of me to have worn this old thing anyway, no wonder it ripped” he muttered to himself as he brought the empty platter of chocolate chip cookies to the garbage and dumped them in.

Kathleen was not finished eating, however. She hit 500 pounds and kept right on stuffing her face. She was spooning spumoni into her mouth, chocolate splattering on her cheeks as she did so. Her hunger seemed to be growing and as she saw the amount of food that was left, she felt determined to finish it all, even if her husband wasn’t going to help. She lurched forward towards the table, her stomach pulling itself out of her sweats in the process. Tears had begun to appear in the front near her FUPA and at the seat of her pants, exposing some of her rolls.

Moving forward also caused the chair to rise off the ground a bit as well. It was firmly wedged into her ass and there was no way she could get out of it without help. Her butt had swallowed up the piece of furniture, ass flesh pouring out on all sides. Her enlarged ass cheeks were now brushing against the legs of the chair and while she was not aware of it, the creaking coming from the woefully distressed piece of furniture was becoming ominous. There was no question that the chair would break; the only question was if it would break before she finished eating.

Cory continued waddling back and forth between the table and the kitchen, throwing out trash as well as positioning food closer to his wife so she would not have to exert too much energy. He would get grunts of approval whenever he brought something particularly tasty near her, informing him that she was pleased. He smiled to himself as he finished putting the trash away. He was happy to be the “fit” one in the relationship.

At the table, his wife was still eating with reckless abandon, though she too was starting to slow down ever so slightly. Her face was crimson red and covered in sweat from the constant chewing and her eyes would only be visible for the brief instant when she stopped. Her cheeks had grown too addled with fat and wobbled just like her five chins.

Kathleen’s breasts surged forward, her nipples pressed tightly against the table. Due to her height, her stomach was not causing her too many issues as it hung below the table in segmented rolls. The band had ripped apart and fallen to the floor, her FUPA now forcing the remnants to fall as well. She pushed her thighs apart as best she could, which was no longer an easy feat. They were at least twice as large as her waist used to be and sagged over her knees and melded with her calves to engulf her ankles.

Cory wiped his hands clean and noticed his wife struggling for a tray of tiramisu. He slowly waddled over to push it back to her, but he was still going slow. As she went for the tray of tiramisu, her lower half latched onto the seat of the chair and caused it to lift off the ground. When she lowered herself back down, her ass cheeks on both sides brushed against the back of the chair legs. The fabric that was left rubbed against her skin, which excited her just a bit. She was overly sensitive it seemed and that, the cold, and the chocolate were making her moist, more moist than the cupcakes she was eating.. She couldn’t wait to be finished with everything and go to bed, but not before enjoy the Godiva chocolates Cory had purchased.

He finally arrived at the table and pushed the platter of Napoleon’s towards her. He glanced at the sweet bread still there and paused. He knew that it wasn’t her favorite item.

“Should I leave, th-the sweet bread, babe? Or should I wrap it” he asked, still panting from walking over.

Kathleen barely paused from her gormandizing to respond.

“I, I don’t li-like that schtuff, you can, chomp, has it.”

“You got it beautiful, I’ll leave out the tiramisu and bowl of rice pudding for you.”

She thanked him and reached for the gooey delight once more time. The chair creaked audibly and began to splinter at each leg. Her 140 inch hips continued to spread and sank lower and lower as she ate the towering dessert. Each bite brought them closer to an impressive accomplishment; having a big enough ass to touch the floor when you sat. She was unaware, even as the sweats tore more and the cold from the floor tiles began to hit her exposed skin.

Her shirt had ripped at the lowest hem, her stretch riddled flesh bulging out and covering most of her thighs as she stuffed her face. She felt the cold air brush her underbelly and shivered, she loved the feeling of her flesh out in the open air like that. She also knew that her husband enjoyed it too; the two of them spent many nights just laying on the floor in the living room clad only in their underwear, staring at each other.

Just as she leaned into the table to put the fork down, the chair came up with her once more. She misjudged just how much it had and expected it to only be a little, thinking going back so fast would not do anything. Instead, the table legs exploded on each side and Kathleen fell to the floor on the cushion with a loud thud.

“Kat!”

Cory hurried as best as he could from the kitchen and made his way to his wife who seemed completely unsure of what had just happened. She was still wobbling from the fall, the movement finally ripping apart the remaining clothes, leaving her seated in rags and a pair of panties that you could not see. She poked at her nearest stomach roll, seemingly unsurprised when her finger went almost completely in. She looked back as best she could and saw that her ass was now enveloping a good portion of the floor and what was left of the chair. She sighed.

“You ok babe? Let me help you up!”

The over half ton couple struggled but finally got the woman to her feet, though both had to catch their breaths afterwards.

Kathleen was taking things incredibly well, even though she had just shattered a chair.

“I’m, gasp, fine. Chair wasn’t made that well anyway.”

Cory smiled.

“That’s why Dan purchased a sturdy chair for you in the new place!”

“Well duh! He has to know a woman of my size can’t squeeze her ass into a puny thing like that.”

The 626 pound woman patted her nearest hip roll to confirm this.

Cory took his wife in for a moment. She was massive. Her face was a moon face, with her eyes nothing more than slits that she saw out of. Her chins and shoulders obscured her neck completely. Her breasts, which were still the smallest part of her body, had blown past the first third of the alphabet and stood on top of her stomach, a stomach that rested almost to her knees. It hung low in three distinct rolls, which collapsed on to each other.

Her hips and rear jutted our behind her, 150 inches of flesh and cellulite that shook whenever she took a breath. You could have fit her and her sister at their skinniest weights back there.
Her impossibly fat thighs were pressed so tightly together that it almost looked as though she was just standing on one impressively large leg.She had grown massive and now outweighed her husband by almost 100 pounds.

“True. It is why we’re renovating the house. Need to make it more size friendly for me and my cutie with the big booty” he said, while giving her rear a playful slap.

Kathleen laughed.

“The widening of the stairs and the new bedroom furniture will be a plus. I’m eager to have that adjustable bed so we can use it for proper positions during intercourse. Your hands are great babe, but I prefer your dick.”

She giggled as she pointed to his package, which was hidden under his pendulous stomach.

“He-he, well, your thighs are pretty well pressed together so it’s not easy sailing. But, I think I can work around that tonight, if you’re in the mood.”

She had already forgotten about breaking the chair, which was good because it had magically disappeared from their floor. She smiled and he turned sideways to kiss her.

“Sounds good to me.”

She slowly began shuffling her feet, her thighs being pressed together so tightly that her movements were slow. In addition, due to her size, she was out of breath almost immediately and found that she had to resort to clutching onto Cory’s side every so often to stay upright. He just let her and made sure she was ok.

“I’m glad Dan and Morgan let you work from home a lot. I don’t like you walking around so much, you could get hurt.”

She chuckled.

“M-me either, gasp. I don’t know what made them think I could handle such an active lifestyle. They got the wrong person. They should expect that from my sister, not me!”

She patted her exposed belly and laughed again, sending her flesh into quivering gyrations.

“Like me, they wanted the best Dellio they could have.”

He kissed her on the lips.

“I love you, Kathleen.”

“I love you too, Cory.”

She paused her waddling once more to give him a squeeze.

“Oh, and babe?”

Cory stopped.

“Yeah?”

Kathleen grinned, devilishly.

“Don’t forget the Godiva’s.”

They both laughed and Cory knew this was the best Christmas they had ever had.

The End

Twitter - @jakemasters27
theapes

Postby etenme2 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:31 am

There's something satisfying about Kathleen's s transformation. Going from A disciplined woman of little over a 100 pounds To A horny 600 pound eating machine whose once firm behind is now a chair destroying work interrupting behemoth.She goes from the smallest to the largest.
etenme2

Return to Jake (JMJ)