Mistletoe Mishap WG, WL, BR, BE, Slob, Nerd

Moderator: audipwr87

Re: Mistletoe Mishap WG, WL, BR, BE, Slob, Nerd

Postby audipwr87 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:52 am

iflyte wrote:This isn't the end is it? That'd be such an awful note to go out on. It seemed like Charlie was finally learning his lesson and seemed to finally be happy with Roxanne.

Nope! We still have a bit to go! :)
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Postby colt361 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:47 am

I am honestly loving the darker turn with Lindsey coming out on top. Not sure if the story will end with Charlie coming out on top, but if so would love to see an alternative take.
colt361
Transformation Master

Postby MonkeyTennis » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:05 am

Personally, I'd love to see Charlie and Lindsey wind up with each other and Roxy coming out unscathed.
That'd be a nice twist and those two are as bad as each other!
MonkeyTennis

Postby Matt L. » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:00 am

You deserve much credit in composing such a superbly rich example of the genre. Extra kudos with the transformations scenes, they're first rate.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby div » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:39 am

Hello!

Maybe there are a few turns to many for my taste and a little too much history rewriting as well. Probing consistency feels like a much too arduous task to ever be taken up. That is an achievement und stands for itself.

But still. It is well written, it is entertaining and I like it.

Kind Regards!
div
Transformation Master

Postby Junketh71 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:32 pm

Very interesting! Thank you for sharing!
Junketh71

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:05 pm

<----------------------------------CHAPTER 15---------------------------------->

***THURSDAY***

Roxanne awoke to the alarm on her phone as it sat on the nightstand and quickly silenced it so as to not wake up her still sleeping girlfriend. Lindsey stirred just a bit causing Roxanne to peer down and notice one of Lindsey's hands was massaging one of her tits while the other hand had itself buried underneath her belly. Roxanne grunted a bit as she attempted to move her leg, but felt a thick, powerful thigh had wrapped itself around her own as she laid upon her back. She could feel the warmth radiating from Lindsey's plump and undoubtedly firm body as she was nestled up to the thick rolls of Roxanne's own heaving body.

Roxanne was instantly becoming turned on again and possibly considered a "quicky" but a sharp, repeating knock echoed on her bedroom door. "Hey you two lovebirds. Jenny invited us over for breakfast so get your butts in gear!"

"Okay mom. Be out in a few!"

Lindsey groaned. "Do we REALLY have to go to Charlie's house this morning??"...

"Why don't cha want to go over there? Do you not like him or shumthing?"

Lindsey shook her head. "No... it's just... I dunno..."

Roxanne studied her girlfriend's face. "What??? What ish it?"

Lindsey sighed. "I think he has the hots for you... and I have a feeling he would try and steal you away the first chance he got..."

Roxanne was a bit shocked that she had guessed right but tried to downplay it and hoped to god she would never find out what her and Charlie had done the night before. "Oh nonshenshh! He knowshh we're together... Are you maybe jussht jealousssh of him?"

Lindsey scoffed. "I'd never be jealous of a loser like him!"

Roxanne still had a bit of fight left in her. "You're shoo mean. He'ssh one of the nicshest guyssh I've ever met sho leave him alone! In fact, I'll jusht meat tou at scchool..."

Lindsey could tell that she had made her girlfriend upset so she tried to rectify the situation.

Roxanne tried to get out of bed, however Lindsey's strong thighs had wrapped around her own even tighter keeping her from moving.

"Let go of me..." Roxanne growled.

She didn't. "Hmmm how can I make it up to you?? Apologize for what I've said."

Roxanne knew she would have to give in. Lindsey was much stronger than herself. Not that it was something to brag about. Roxanne did feel pretty weak these days. If Lindsey wanted her to stay in bed, she didn't have much of a choice.

"Mmmm I know how I can make it up to you." Lindsey winked at her girlfriend as she slid herself underneath the covers. Roxanne could feel Lindsey climb between her lover's bloated thighs.

Lindsey was a bit shocked at just how hairy Roxanne was downstairs. She could feel it last night, but in the light of the day she could see it in it's full glory. Dense brown hairs surrounded her plumpened lips and inner thighs and an intoxicating sweetness seemed to be hovering around her crotch.

Roxanne smirked. "Whatever you think you're going to do to make it up to..." Her sentence was cut short as she was rocked by an intense sensation in her slit. Quiet moans could be heard from above as Roxanne's thighs seemed to tense up around her head and loosen with every shockwave of pleasure she felt.

Underneath the covers as she went to town eating out her girlfriend she couldn't help but think. "This was too easy."

After their short bout of love making, Lindsey sighed. "Well I should probably make a quick trip home and grab some fresh clothes."

Roxanne gave her an uncertain look. "But... you have shome of your favorite clothesh here in the top drawer of my dreshser for when you shtay the night."

Confused, Lindsey opened up the top drawer of Roxanne's dresser and grabbed herself some pink and blue swirled yoga pants and a simple black tank that had a punk style Princess Leia with the word "REBEL" adorning the front. She slid them on and they fit perfectly.

"I could get used to this..." She thought.

As she was getting dressed, she took in her surroundings. Roxanne's new, much smaller room was a pigsty. Not just that, but she noticed that her walls were devoid of any academic plaques or achievements that she had previously aquired. Instead, various game posters, movie posters, band posters and random pictures of celebrity crushes (male and female) decorated her walls. The only hint of her education came in the form of a report card up on her wall. It was full of mainly B's but a few C's were mixed in as well. Her lowest grades were in Biology and History sitting at a very average C. Her worst was a C- for P.E. The words "keep an eye on your grades hun! Love Mom." Were scribbled across the whole report card in bright red ink with the C grades circled in the same lurid color.

"Where are your awards?" Lindsey blurted out before really thinking it through.

"What awardsh?..." Roxanne asked confusedly.

She had to think fast. "Well your eating contest awards of course!"

Roxanne smiled and blushed a bit. "Oh... well you have those of course! Up on your wall!"

Lindsey played dumb. "Oh yeah! How could I forget??"

Roxanne slowly got up onto her pudgy feet. Her hair fell in waves of natural and unnatural color all the way down to her lumpy butt cheeks. She first slid on a basic black bra that hefted her large saggy breasts upwards, breast flesh oozed out from the sides and tops of the cups. Then she grabbed basic black cotton panties and slowly slid them up and over her pulpy rear end. The band was tight enough to cause indents in her padded hips. She began looking through piles of clothing that decorated her floor like a small group of volcanic islands in the ocean. As soon as she bent over, the majority of her panties disappeared into the deep recesses of her ass crack which caused her to absent mindedly pick it out, only for it to slowly work it's way back in every time she would move.

Meanwhile, Lindsey had come across a few articles of clothing that were brand new, the price tag supporting that fact. Upon closer inspection, she saw that they were quite large. She put two and two together causing her to smile. "Alternate reality Lindsey, you are a genius!" She quietly said to herself.

"What wash that?" Roxanne questioned while still digging through her piles of clothing. Lindsey stopped her. "I actually have something I think you should wear today. I thought you might like these so I picked them up for you. I just hope they fit." As her hands held onto the articles of clothing, a lustful glaze splashed across her face that went unnoticed by her girlfriend.

Roxanne's face gained a thoughtful look.

Lindsey produced a black knee length skirt with vivid shaded swirls of blue and yellow stars that had Millenium Falcons all across it's surface and a black low cut Han Solo top. His name was done up in pink and blue neon while the mural of him looked like a vintage print straight from the eighties. They were brand new, still with the price tags on them and they went perfectly with Roxanne's retro shaded locks and braces.

"I think you may need some different underwear though and I think I have just the pair! They'll be alot more comfortable and you definitely don't want any visible panty lines do you?" She said holding up a black laced thong that was also new.

Lindsey could tell that her girlfriend was a bit uncomfortable while looking at the articles of clothing especially the thong. "Gee... I love theshe babe!!! Theshe are stellar!! Thank you!!" She proclaimed sliding her basic cotton panties off and donning the new black thong. She proceeded to get dressed. The skirt hugged her rolling thighs and wide rear end tightly. It was a struggle, but she had finally gotten it all the way up to her waist. It was so tight that it was actually causing the bottom of the skirt to stop at mid thigh.

"Well damn... maybe I should've gotten one size larger. I just didn't realize how big you've gotten..." Lindsey taunted her girlfriend while grabbing her love handle causing Roxanne to playfully squeal.

"Oh hardy har har."

"Try the shirt next my love."

The shirt was just as tight hugging every roll and lump of her pudgy upper body. Once she had finished getting dressed, she adjusted her glasses, applied some raspberry flavored chapstick and looked at herself in her bedroom mirror.

"You uhhh...don't think theshe are too showy do you?" She said attempting to pull the hem of the shirt down over her belly only to have it recede back up it's lower curvature. She tugged at the hem of her skirt. It didn't budge due to the fact that she was packed tightly into it.

Lindsey approached her, rested her hands on her lover's hips, kissed her and then peered deeply into her blue eyes. "No, not at all. I think you look sexy!"

Roxanne shrugged uncomfortably. "Well... okay... if you shay sho..."

Lindsey gave her a slow, lust filled kiss to take her mind off of it. "Now let's go get you fed."

***AT CHARLIE'S HOUSE***

Charlie awoke to the blaring alarm on his phone. He had an hour before he was going to have to be at school. He grunted as he maneuvered himself to a seated position and grabbed some miscelaneous clothes off of his bedroom floor and gave them the classic sniff test.

"These will be good for the day."

His Chewbacca t- shirt while seeming increasingly tight, was indeed Roxanne's favorite of his so he decided to wear it for her benefit. He had worn it a few days ago, but it smelled clean enough. Once he got his shirt on, he slid on a pair of old size 44 jeans. They had seen much better days as the denim fabric was wearing thin in the crotch region along with various colored stains resting atop his thighs.

He took a quick look in his bedroom mirror and flipped the long greasy hair out of his eyesight revealing some greasy skin, teamed with a fair bit of acne dotting his forehead. A small portion of his bare lower belly was visible beneath the hem of his shirt and his rather large moobs made Chewbacca's head appear heavily distorted.

His mind wandered back to the previous night hoping they could repeat it sometime soon. He felt his six inch dick twitch from the simple thought of touching Roxanne again.

He felt like he was in seventh heaven. It felt like things were finally starting to progress between him and his long time crush. A nice night of cuddling ended with the most amazing kiss for the proverbial cherry on top. Now things would be perfect if he could just work his way in between her and Lindsey, so he could have Roxanne all to himself.

His stomach growled at even the slightest thought of food. He needed to grab some breakfast.

He slowly walked downstairs hearing the steps creak with each forward progression.

The sweet, savory smell of breakfast permeated through the house drawing him towards the kitchen where his mom was busily cooking away.

He watched his mom move about the area with the gracefulness of someone half her size. It was shocking considering she was even a bit heavier than Charlie himself. Her ponderous ass cheeks bounced back and forth within the tight confines of her midnight blue starred pyjama pants. She heard the heavy footsteps of her son and turned around to face him. "Hey honey! Go ahead and take a seat. Breakfast is almost ready!"

Jenny had cooked up a storm. Numerous large plates were positioned in the center of the table and piled high. One plate was stacked with perfectly cooked thick cut bacon, another plate held heavily buttered toast, another had butter drenched scrambled eggs covered with melted cheese, butter soaked crispy hash browns and last but not least, greasy sausage links.

"Jeeze mom, I know you like to cook and I'm definitely not complaining, but all this food?!?! There's no way we can eat all of this!"

His mom smirked. "Well actually... I invited Sarah and Roxanne over for some breakfast."

"Oh ummm you did huh?" Charlie said nonchalantly trying to hide his excitement and growing erection.

"Yeah. I figured since Sarah has to go to work after breakfast this morning, Roxanne could ride to school with you and ride back here afterwards so the two of you can finish your report."

Charlie smiled. "That's a great idea mom!"

Jenny giggled. "I thought you might like that plan."

The front door suddenly opened and in walked Sarah and Roxanne. "Good morning Jen! Breakfast smells delicious! I could literally smell it from outside!" Sarah yelled a few minutes after opening the door. Charlie was quick to welcome them with a large smile on his face. "Good morning Sarah, and good morning Roxa..." He was taken off guard. Roxanne looked amazing today although she seemed a bit more tense than usual. It wasn't the typical type of outfit that she would wear so it made him question if it was her that decided to dress like that for his benefit or if someone else told her to...

Charlie smiled as he approached her and gave her a full bodied hug.

As he was still holding onto his crush, his smile quickly withered away as he looked over her soft shoulder and saw Lindsey enter in behind them after a few moments.

"Okay, breakfast is ready you guys! Go ahead and get seated." Jenny said as she brought the last of the food to the large oval dining table.

Jenny sat at one end while Sarah positioned herself at the other. Charlie wanted to sit next to Roxanne, however Lindsey was quick to snatch the seat next to her which left Charlie to sit on the opposite side by himself.

Everyone started dishing up, everyone but Lindsey.

Jenny noticed this and had to comment on it.

"Oh... you're not going to eat breakfast?" Jenny asked a bit taken aback.

She produced a flax seed bar and a yogurt. "I appreciate that you made us breakfast miss Brewster! I'm just trying to watch what I eat is all..."

"Oh... okay." Jenny responded.

"That means all the more for Roxanne to have though." Lindsey added with a bit of an underlying tone that no one but Roxanne picked up on.

Everyone began digging into their large breakfasts. Sarah and Jenny began chatting about various things while Lindsey focused on her girlfriend, her hand slowly massaging Roxanne's bare thigh underneath the table which only seemed to speed up her intake of food.

Charlie couldn't help but notice Roxanne eagerly digging into her plate, eating only as quickly as her fork could move with Lindsey silently encouraging her. He felt his hardening dick twitch again.

She was an eating machine. Only stopping to take a big gulp of her orange juice and then she'd go right back to eating again.

Lindsey noticed that Charlie was avidly staring at Roxanne as she shoveled fork after fork of greasy fattening food into her mouth.

"Ahem... so Charlie. How is the report coming along? Are you guys almost done?" Lindsey asked.

Charlie blushed a bit and tried to clear his head. "Ummm yeah... we're a little over hallway finished with it."

Roxanne decided to weigh into the conversation through a mouthful of food. "Mmmm yeah... it's turning out pretty... mmm good so far. All I can say is if it weren't for Charlie, I'd be a bit lost..."

Charlie scoffed. "Nonsense! You came up with some neat ideas!"

Roxanne blushed. "Yeah right... a myth shection about frogsh, green font and photosh of different typesh of frogsh... Get real Chharlie! I'm only pulling a Cshe in the classh..."

Charlie gave her a doubtful look. "C'mon Roxanne... Be realistic. How often do you really study?? And I know for a fact that on more than one occasion, I've seen you not turn in work on time... and that's just Biology. What about your other classes?"

Roxanne's shoulders sunk. "Well... yeah... maybe I don't finish everything on time, but it'sh not my fault that I don't alwaysh undershtand the material."

Lindsey had to abstain from becoming outwardly excited. Her girlfriend was indeed becoming less intelligent and increasingly lazy. She used to be one of the smartest people at their school, but not anymore. Now she was only average if even a bit lower. She was really hoping this wasn't the end of the changes either... Lindsey figured that maybe if she lost the majority of her intelligence, just maybe Charlie would lose interest. Only time would tell...

"Yeah... if the class was about Star Wars, superheroes or video games, you'd be aceing it." Charlie chuckled.

Roxanne smiled a bit and tried to playfully kick him underneath the table. "Oh... shut up!!" She mouthed his way.

"Well... I'll tell you what, I can help you with some of your classes if you'd like? Maybe we can do some study sessions after school say two or three times a week?"

Roxanne nodded and smiled. "Yeah...I'd like that." She said flirting just a bit.

Lindsey became disgusted at the thought of the two alone together. Sure she could go with her to Charlie's on some nights, but not all the time. She knew she'd be considered "overbearing" or "jealous" by her girlfriend or maybe even worse. Push her away...

Roxanne finished her meal with a ceremonious belch that echoed through the dining room. She began slowly rubbing her distended tummy. "Mmm that wasssh great! Thank you for the wonderful breakfasht Jenny!"

Jenny looked over and smiled. "Anytime dear! I'm glad you enjoyed it!"

Jenny looked at her watch. "Okay kids, it's a little after 7. Get a move on!"

Sarah looked down at her Galaxy S6, her eyes enlarging when she saw the time. "Oh damn! I gotta go! I'm going to be late for work! Thank you for breakfast Jen! It truly was delicious!" She said as she hugged her friend and kissed her cheek. "Have a good day at school kids!" And out the door she went.

The kids grabbed their backpacks and made their way out to Charlie's old Volvo.

"So... who's going to sit up front with me today??"

Roxanne shrugged, a bit of a smile formed on her face. "I guess I will."

Lindsey growled inwardly as she stewed in her own anger in the back seat as they made their way to school.

Even now, Charlie was in the way... She wanted Roxanne all to herself and hoped that the mistletoe would help her achieve that.
audipwr87

Postby pinkhippo99 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:22 pm

Charlie and Roxanne... turns out they are not so different after all.
pinkhippo99

Postby colt361 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:43 pm

I absolutely love where this story is going, really hope that Charlie gets into some into some kind of cuckholding situation or made to do Lindey's bidding, being changed into a woman or sissy would be awesome too, really excited for the next change!

I also just love Roxanne's dumbing down, it is amazing how far she has fallen!
colt361
Transformation Master

Postby audipwr87 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:34 am

<----------------------------------CHAPTER 16---------------------------------->

Lindsey couldn't help but to roll her eyes as her girlfriend and Charlie chatted on and on about recent movies, shows and video games. Lindsey attempted to join in on the conversation again and again but she couldn't quite keep up. She finally threw in the towel and stayed silent til they got to school. Roxanne and Charlie were acting like a typical best friend duo with an unmistakable attraction towards one another. Giving each other playful shoves or gentle jabs in their blubbery upper arms.

"You're shuch a dork Charlie!" Roxanne giggled.

Charlie feigned being offended. "Me?? A dork?!?! You're the one whose wearing a whole star wars outfit!!"

Roxanne returned a similar look to Charlie. "Like you have room to talk. You're wearing a Chewbacca shhirt!"

They both laughed in unison. "I guess were both dorks then!" Charlie giggled.

Roxanne raised her hand towards Charlie and closed her eyes. "The power of the dork shide issh sshtrong in ussh."

This drew a deep chortle from Charlie as he entered the parking lot of their high school and parked in the closest spot to the main double doors.

Lindsey sighed. "Well I need to get to Trigonometry before the bell rings! Mister Valenta can't stand people showing up late to his class."

Roxanne likewise let a wave of hot air escape her lungs as she sighed. "Lucky for you... He actually likes you. I can tell he doeshn't care much for me..."

Lindsey shook her head. "Wait a minute... Roxanne's in Calculus... isn't she? But... Valenta doesn't teach Calculus... He only teaches Trig and Geometry... That must mean..."

"Well I hate to break it to you Rox, but maybe it's because you procrastinate on his assignments." Charlie shrugged.

"Well... not all of them... and I do alright on the teshts..."

"Yeah... a 72 percent? And your grade is barely a C... You forget that I'm his T.A. huh? I told you Rox, I could be your tutor if you want... Trigonometry is pretty easy once you get the jist of it."

"Oh... okay... thanksh Charlie. I'll definitely take you up on that."

Lindsey rubbed her thighs together as she felt her slit moistening imagining Roxanne losing more and more of her intelligence til she was nothing more than a dense fat geek. Someone who appeared smart but only so. Someone who is knowledgeable in nerd related media but nothing else. She was woken up from her daydream when she felt a tap on her upper arm.

"Want to walk me to Mishter Valenta'sh classh? I know we'll be a few minuteshh late, but if I'm with you, maybe he'll take it eashier on me. You're his bright shining example anyways." Roxanne sighed.

Lindsey got a grip of herself. She began walking towards math class guiding her girlfriend by the arm. "Yeah, erm of course... let's get going."

Roxanne smiled. "Okay hun." She replied with a sweet response. Shee you at lunchh Charlie! We can talk more then!"

As she waddled away, Charlie couldn't help but stare at her insanely wide hips and sloshing ass cheeks that shook with every short feeble step. Then she drove him wild with the most simple of things. She turned her head around to take one last look at him. Her hair moved around in a circular motion. She smiled at him and her cheeks turned a deep rose color all at the same time. She spun her head back in the direction she was heading and slowly continued moving down the hall.

Once Roxanne's attention was brought back to where she was going Charlie adjusted his stiffening member once more.

As the duo reached the classroom door they heard Mister Valenta already starting his lesson for the day. Lindsey slowly opened the door and stepped inside with Roxanne close behind.

The teacher looked over. "Good morning Lindsey!" He greeted her in a warm inviting tone. But it quickly darkened as soon as his eyes landed upon Roxanne. "Ah... so glad you could grace us with your presence this morning miss Lee..." He said in a condescending tone.

Roxanne just lowered her head only making eye contact with him for a moment, then looking away towards her empty desk in the back row of the room. "Shorry Mishter Valenta. Won't happen again."

Snickers could be heard coming from multiple students in the room causing Roxanne to instinctively pull at the hem of her short skirt and top.

Lindsey was looking for her usual empty desk that was located at the front of the room (the one that was assigned to her) but they were all occupied. Two empty desks were left in the very back.

The teacher just grumbled to himself and continued writing on the white board as the couple shuffled towards the back of the room.

Lindsey quickly and easily slid into hers while Roxanne struggled to squeeze into her own. She looked like a sardine being packed tightly into it's confines. Her belly and breasts bunched up and spilled over it's surface while her side belly and breast flesh pinched the metal bar. The seat itself was practically hidden from view as her hefty lower half completely obscured it from view. Anyone looking from behind would be able to see her back fat and wide posterior attempting to engulf the back rest and metal support bars in their entirety.

Both Lindsey and Roxanne pulled out their textbooks, pens and notebooks and began paying attention to the lesson.

Lindsey's mistletoe began to glow pink however...

Lindsey's focus on the teacher was soon averted as she heard a crinkling sound coming from her right.

Roxanne had just unwrapped and eagerly began chomping down on a king sized Snickers bar.

Lindsey continued to look forward, keeping an eye on the teacher to make sure he didn't see what was going on. She leaned over towards her girlfriend and whispered. "Hey baby... I think it's great that you want to gain weight and all, but you better be careful. Mister Valenta hates it when people eat in his class..."

A stack of candy bars began materializing on her desktop unseen by Lindsey. Roxanne's mouth began to water. "Mmmm but this candy is too good not to eat!"

Lindsey looked over to where her girlfriend was seated and gasped.

Roxanne began eating at an even faster pace...

Meanwhile Charlie was currently biding his time in Study Hall. He had no homework to finish, nothing... He pulled out his phone and looked at the most recent photo he could find of Roxanne. He came across a photo of her and Lindsey posed together from a week ago at the local park. He loved how soft her body appeared to be. He knew she was nearing the three hundred pound mark... She was dressed in a star wars themed skirt and top that showed off every bulging curve and her multicolored hair was dancing gently down her back in soft waves. Sure, she was intellectually inferior to him but her biggest issue was procrastination and finishing assignment and homework on time. If he could guide her along the right path she could pass most of her classes with a B average. But it would take alot of work and pushing... and he was willing to do it. Her photo began to glow pink...

With each bite she took, her body was swelling, filling the desk to it's limits and then some. Her belly surged forth taking up more space on her lap. Her thighs filled out forcing her to have to widen her stance. Her already full flabby ass inflated gently raising her up a few inches in her seat but then she sunk down lower once again as her height dwindled from 5'5 to 5'2. She began practically forcing whole candy bars down her throat. Excess fat began to collect on her upper arms just above her elbows threatening to overtake them in due time if her eating habits didn't change. The desk began to creak out in pain as she breezed past the three hundred pound mark and swiftly closed in on three hundred and fifty and passed it in a blur.

With each new bite, her outfit was changing to better suit her new postion in life as a truly sedentary, painfully shy uneducated geek. Aside from growing along with her, Han Solo began to blend into the fibers of the top. New images started forming onto it's stretched out surface. The image reshaped itself into a brightly colored Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony who was wearing sunglasses. The sleeves aggressively bit into her pulpy upper arms making a roll of fat bulge out like rising dough.

Next to come was her skirt as it vanished only to be replaced by tight black denim overall shorts that sumptuously squeezed the fat of her ever expanding thighs, the shoulder straps traveled up her body and pressed against her swelling breasts squeezing them against her soft torso. Discernible indents formed on her fleshy shoulders where the straps were resting creating small valleys with noticable mountains of flab attempting to overtake the overtaxed straps. Her constantly growing lower belly caused the denim to stretch and make the crease separating the upper and lower folds to become all the more apparent. Her converse shoes vanished only for basic slip on flats to appear underneath her softer ankles.

Roxanne's eyes twitched back and forth as years of education, hard work and what little drive she had to finish things drained from her mind forever. Her backpack unburdened itself of a number of textbooks and binders. Comics, candy and action figures took their place.

Lindsey scanned the classroom for a few seconds to make sure no one was looking their way. "You should wait to eat until lunch. You could get in alot of trouble."

"What was that Linds?" A nasally voice asked in her direction.

Lindsey looked in the direction of the voice only to see Kaley seated in Roxanne's place. The fire red hair was unmistakable. However it seemed to be a bit more styled and her outfit seemed to be a bit more on the trendy side of what she would typically wear. Kaley usually sat a few rows up, but it appeared that her usual spot was now located in the back row.

Roxanne was no where to be found...

"Oh ummm nothing..."

Meanwhile Charlie was currently biding his time in Study Hall. He had no homework to finish, nothing... He pulled out his phone and looked at the most recent photo he could find of Roxanne. He came across a photo of her and Lindsey posed together from a week ago at the arcade. He loved how soft her body appeared to be however it was hard to tell. She was wrapped in black sweatpants and a hideous puke green hoodie with a pickle on the front. He compared her size to Lindsey. She had to be at least twice as large as her girlfriend. He knew she was at least three hundred and fifty pounds... He did always like them big. The bigger the better! It made him forget about his own reservations about being obese. Her hair was done up in two distinct pigtails and her face was nearly completely round with a large double chin. Sure, she was about as brainless as someone could be when it came to academics but her vast knowledge of everything star wars, marvel, DC and numerous other things he liked vastly made up for her other short comings.

Charlie reminisced over the previous night. It felt so good cuddling with her. Her body seemed to envelope his in lumpy rolling fat and then the kiss that they shared was incredible. She had been trembling and he wasn't sure if it was due to nerves or excitement. It was awkward and clumsy and he couldn't compare it to anyone else but it felt amazing. He wanted to do it again...

He decided that after class was over he was going to meet her outside of her math class and maybe steal another kiss. Or maybe leave a few minutes early if the teacher would let him so he could be outside of Roxanne's class when she got out. He was one of her favorite students after all.

He walked to the front of the classroom and approached Misses Bunker who was seated at her desk reading a book.

"Ummm misses Bunker? I was wondering if I could leave a few minutes early? My mom is dropping off my lunch that I forgot at home."

She smiled. "Well of course you can Charlie!"

"Thank you Misses Bunker!"

Yes! His plan was set in motion.

Lindsey took another quick look towards the front of the class. The teacher was still caught up in his lesson as he scribbled on the white board. She fished out her cell phone and quickly sent a text to her girlfriend.

Lindsey-- Hey you. Where are you?

Roxanne-- Im in pre-alg. Wher else wud I b?

Lindsey-- Oh of course... Are we still meeting up for lunch?

Roxanne-- Umm yea? Y wudnt we?

Lindsey-- No reason. I was just making sure

Roxanne-- K. C u then! Cant wait til lunch! Im hungrey!! ;) Xoxo

Lindsey left the conversation at that. It took all of her power not to masturbate right there at her desk.

"Talking to your girly-friend?" The same nasally voice asked quietly.

Lindsey nodded. "Yeah."

Kaley giggled as a large smile spread across her angular face. "You guys are soo cute as a couple!"

Lindsey smiled. "Thanks Kaley."

"You know... she hasn't always been so happy and accepting of herself right? Not until she met you."

Lindsey feigned a shocked look. "Really?"

Kaley nodded. "Well... She's always felt self conscious about her academic short comings, and having to be held back a grade back in middle school definitely hurt her... Kids made fun of her and taunted her. Then you add being both bi and overweight to top it all off... She was a walking target for alot of the popular kids to repeatedly abuse and bully every chance they got. She was just super depressed for awhile. But I'm sure she's already told you most of this... I mean the two of you have been dating for what? A little over a year now? I was worried about her for the longest time. That she might do something unspeakable... But then the two of you met and she seemingly did a one eighty. I've never seen her more happy. You reignited that spark in her that she had lost so long ago..."

Kaley was getting teary eyed.

"I guess what I'm saying is you're the best thing that has ever happened to her and I can't thank you enough for practically saving her life."

Lindsey blushed. She was deeply touched by her friend's words never once considering that Roxanne's life had been upended by her own selfish desires. Never to amount to anything in her life...

The teacher cleared his throat looking directly at the duo which quickly silenced them.

Lindsey couldn't focus on anything for the rest of the class. All she could think about was how much Roxanne had changed this time around and how much more she wanted her to change. She wanted her to be hopelessly dependent, to have to rely on her to do everything, to be so fat that she needed help with even the simple task of walking. It appeared that the mistletoe was helping her achieve just that...

The thought was turning her on.

She decided then and there that she wouldn't wait for lunch to see her. Once class was finished, she'd hurry over to her girlfriend's classroom and surprise her.

The rest of class seemed to drag on til the bell woke the class up from it's seemingly endless slumber.

Once Lindsey had exited the room and entered the hall, Kaley greeted her friend again.

"So... are you going to go see your girlfriend before AP History?

Lindsey giggled and responded. "That's where I'm heading to now."

The bell rang and Roxanne slowly rose up from her seat with a laborious grunt. It was becoming increasingly harder for her to maneuver around the school grounds and she couldn't deny that it excited her.

"Watch out! Wide load coming through!" A bubbly voice called out. It was none other than Brittney Rogers. The token blonde bimbo. But instead of being bothered by it, the thought of being big enough to be considered as a wide load excited her. She could feel herself becoming wet.

"What... are you actually happy being a big ball of blubber??" Brittney responded a bit angrily. She was expecting some sort of reaction but still recieved nothing of the sort.

Roxanne just continued waddling towards the door, feeling her heavy hanging fat deliciously undulating all over her body. As she opened the door she was welcomed by her friend Charlie who swiftly approached her.

"Well hey there Charlie! What are ya doin here?"

He smiled and paused only for a moment as if contemplating something in his head. She looked at him with a curious gaze.

Charlie took in this beautiful girl before him. She was truly a sight to behold. Her purple and pink streaked hair was done up in pigtails. Each one hung at opposite sides of her nearly circular face. Her thick black plastic framed glasses only seemed to bring more attention to her brilliant blue eyes. The pimples dotting her face didn't detract from her beauty. If anything, he saw them as beauty marks. Her plump rounded cheeks seemed to draw his gaze in towards her full chapped lips that had a few random spots of chocolate towards the corners of her mouth.

She smiled nervously revealing her purple, pink and metal covered teeth that still held remnants of her last binge of candy.

Charlie pulled her in and hugged her tightly. Her head only reached his heavy sagging moobs which she seemed to nuzzle her face into. Her short stature only seemed to add to her cuteness. He hugged her tighter. The feeling of her fat, saggy breasts and rolling double belly pressing into his body was almost too much for him to handle. As he continued to hug her, her back fat smothered part of his arms which caused his dick to twitch and emit a small amount of precum. He began whispering in her ear. "Look... I love what we did last night and I want to feel that again... I... I want to kiss you again..."

Roxanne looked up and smiled at him. "Yeah... I liked it too... but I'm with Lindshey... We can't do that again... unlessh we're alone..."

Charlie looked around. "But... she's not planning on seeing you til lunch right??... she's probably heading to her next class already."

Roxanne's eyes flicked back and forth as if she was actually considering it. "Well I guessh you're right... one kish won't hurt right?? But then no more okay??"

Charlie shrugged. "Well... okay..."

He'd see to it that this wouldn't be the last time...

They both leaned in and their lips met.

Just as Lindsey was rounding the corner...

"WHAT THE FUCK ROXANNE?!?!"

The duo quickly pulled apart and looked in her direction.

"Lindshey!!! Thish is not what ot looksh like!!!"

Charlie took a step towards Lindsey. "Actually... this is EXACTLY what it looks like. Roxanne loves me Lindsey. We share more things in common than you could ever dream of!"

His comment stung but it seemed to only stoke her inner fire. "DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK SHE WOULD GO FOR A LITTLE DICKED LOSER LIKE YOU? YOU'RE PATHETIC!!"

Charlie held his ground. "AND WHAT??? SHE'S GOING TO GO OUT WITH SOMEONE WHO CONTROLS EVERY ASPECT OF HER LIFE?!?!"

"WELL, LET HER DECIDE THEN IF YOU THINK SHE HAS SUCH STRONG FEELINGS FOR YOU. LET HER CHOOSE!!"

They both turned in her direction and looked at her waiting for an answer.

"WELL??? WHO'S IT GOING TO BE ROXANNE??" Lindsey barked.

"YEAH MAKE YOUR CHOICE!!" Charlie cried out.

Roxanne just stood back and curled back into her shell. She wanted to be rid of this situation. She began attempting to run away from the two, which resulted in a fast paced waddle.

"JUSHT LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Roxanne yelled aloud as she headed for the nearest restroom with both Lindsey and Charlie tagging closely behind.

Roxanne bowled through the women's restroom door and headed for the handicapped stall and planted her wide derriere on the toilet. Her head fell into her pudgy hands as she started crying harder.

Both Charlie and Lindsey began banging on the stall she was in.

"Make your choice!!" Lindsey barked.

"C'mon Rox, you know me... you love me!!" Charlie pleaded.

"I DON'T WANT THISH!!! I DON'T WANT THISH!!! I DON'T WANT THISH!!!"

The bathroom began to fill with pink swirls and snowflakes...

The cries and yells from Lindsey and Charlie began to dissipate.

Any surrounding sounds faded into nothingness. Absolute silence.

A warm gravely voice seemed to come out of nowhere and a slim hand rested upon her plush shoulder. "Well well well... so this is the lovely Roxanne I've heard so much about..."

Roxanne looked up through her tear filled eyes.

"Who... who are you??? And what are you doing in here?!?"

The man smiled warmly. "Why don't we have a chat?? I have so much to tell you..."
audipwr87

PreviousNext

Return to audipwr87