Worth her weight in debt - (WG, Mind control, IQ, more?)

Moderator: audipwr87

Re: Worth her weight in debt - (WG, Mind control, IQ, more?)

Postby Matt L. » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:26 pm

I enjoyed your latest chapter very much. Nicely paced and your characters are superbly written. Especially commendable is the sinister science element you've produced, you have me squirming in my seat while I digest every sentence. Dark weight gain stories are finest example of genre.

Bravo!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:38 pm

And the story continues... Awesome.
Junketh71

Postby dagolfer » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:50 am

This is a great story! I love the way her vocabulary is changing and she is becoming more crass as her intellect is reduced.
dagolfer

Postby brucejedi » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:47 am

I am loving this, especially the slow pace of change, Fisk's subtle efforts to humiliate Pam (What are your plans for after the treatment?), and Pam's feeble efforts to resist. The dueling parts of her brain create great drama - "I don't want to get fat...but, those cupcakes smell so delicious. I should really exercise...but, it feels so nice to lie here with my feet up..." I can't wait to find out what "stage 2" might be.
brucejedi

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:06 pm

***CHAPTER SIX***

Mr. Fisk motioned to her IV bag which was nearly empty. "So one thing I haven't told you yet is my personally very well paid scientists are always hard at work looking to improve upon their creations."

"Hmmm okay..." Pamela barely understood what he was talking about.

Mr. Fisk continued. "Well, they improved the concoction that they injected into your veins last time. The new and improved version is running through you right now... congratulations, you're just about to move onto your second dose for the day."

Pamela saw one of the scientists bring a new IV bag out and the mixture was a near neon green in color. "Get that fuckin shit away from me..."

"Im afraid you have no choice in the matter... the damage has already been done." Mr. Fisk replied.

He continued to talk. "So this mixture is more potent. MUCH more potent actually. What this does is it will expand your stomach to allow you to eat oh so much more and also increase your appetite..."

Pamela looked at him curiously. "So I'll basically be hungry all the time?" As if on cue, her stomach let out a low stretching growl.

Mr. Fisk nodded. That's exactly what we are hoping for." He said motioning to his scientists.

Pamela looked up at Mr. Fisk with anger filling her eyes.
"I mean not only am I eating straight up shitty food thanks to your ass... but I'm already fuckin eating nearly every hour that I'm awake and now you're making it even worse?!"

Mr. Fisk nodded. "That's one way to put it... yes."

Pamela shook her head in disbelief. "You are a seriously twisted fucking individual."

Mr. Fisk raised his hand. "Hey don't blame me for what is happening to you. Blame your husband. If he never would've accepted my deal, you wouldn't be in this kind of situation."

Mr. Fisk continued on hoping she would shift more of the blame to her other half. "The one positive thing you will find with this IV is that it won't effect your muscles nearly as much. Yes you will still slowly get weaker as time passes but not as quickly. After todays session, you'll be finished with the muscle loss part."

Pamela breathed a sigh of relief. "Well that's good I guess..."

Mr. Fisk waved his index finger back and forth. "Don't get so excited just yet... because now we're just mainly focusing on beefing you up."

"Oooh well thats a fuckin plus... I'm well on my way to being a big fat ass as it is... I can now see why your wife left you and never came back..." Pamela said hoping to hurt her captor as much as he had hurt her.

Mr. Fisk's small smirk turned to a look of rage in an instant. She swore his eyes turned a shade of red out of anger. "Uh oh... oh shit..." was all Pamela could utter. She knew she screwed up.

Mr. Fisk's evil grin reappeared. "I'm typically a nice guy, but for that..."

He walked over to the main computer and typed in a few commands and then looked over at her.

"It's going to cost you..."

The humming started up again and her mind grew fuzzy once more. She knew what that meant...

Pamela was petrified...

Mr. Fisk continued. "For that I AM going to take a bit more of your intelligence... How does having the same intelligence as a high school dropout sound?

She put on a brave face just to spite him. "I couldn't really give two shits to be totally honest Mr. Fisk."

"Okay whatever you say..." Mr. Fisk chuckled and motioned to the scientists.

"You've already fucked up my body and taken away some of my intelligence. Whats a little more going to hurt?"

Just as soon as the humming started, it ended just as abruptly.

"Oh shit, was that all?? I don't really feel any different."

"Well it just so happened that your intelligence had already dropped down a decent amount from your last session with us combined with this session. We only had to bring it down a bit more. Nothing you'll miss, I assure you."

"Well what the fuck ever..." Pamela scoffed at him.

Mr. Fisk smiled evily. "Well for our second wave of changes, I had to bring your IQ down to an acceptable level so our next set of programming would take hold a bit better. Especially since these changes will be a bit more aggressive.

Pamela's face took on a very disgusted look as she stared at him with hatred and spoke after a few seconds. "Oh is that right. Do your fuckin worst. I dare ya!"

Mr. Fisk approached the slightly less intelligent Pam. "Well be careful what you ask for..." He cracked his knuckles before he started his next onset of changes. "So tell me, do you enjoy working out?"

He already knew what the answer would be...

Pam rolled her eyes at him. "Hell yeah I do! I always have... You should know that from following me around like some fucking creep before all of this."

Mr. Fisk laughed out loud. "Oh of course I already knew that, I just wanted to hear you say it."

"Oh and why is that shithead?" Pamela asked.

"Because it looks ridiculous coming out of your mouth, seeing how out of shape you are and also how ridiculous your outfit looks on you now." He said laughing a bit more to antagonize her.

"Don't you see what I'm fucking wearing? Alot of active people wear gear like this for working out!" She looked down towards her yoga pants and red top and gasped. It looked absolutely ridiculous on her now... It had finally hit her how completely out of shape she was... she was practically spilling out of the garments that once flattered her body.

But now they made a mockery of it...

Mr. Fisk smirked at her. "Well I hate to break it to you but it doesn't look like you work out or have worked out in quite some time..."

She continued on trying to hide her sadness. "Well you're not makin it any fuckin easier to work out! You're making me weaker, fattenin me up and shit..."

"Ah I see..." He said eyeing her painfully tight yoga pants and tank top that properly fit her over twenty pounds ago... "Well you might want to think about changing out your clothes before you do any strenuous activities. They don't look like they'll last much longer at your current size which we know won't last long at the rate you're growing." He said patting her on her fleshy shoulder.

"Kiss my ass!" Pamela yelled.

"Did you play any sports in high school or even college?" Mr. Fisk asked.

"Shit yeah I did... I played soft- ball for my high school and I was on the swim team as well."

"Oh that would explain why you had such strong thick thighs even before we started this little journey of ours. I read your file and it sounds like you were the star of the team."

"You bet your ass I was... yeah... I was an all star catcher and always batted clean up..." Pamela looked down at her fleshy thighs devoid of any muscle... They used to be thick, smooth and full of muscle. Now here they were slightly resembling cottage cheese and wiggled even when she only slightly moved her legs.

She thought back to her days of playing soft ball and how much she enjoyed it... how they won the state championship... how she was the MVP of the game for hitting a game winning home run...

Mr. Fisk was having fun. "So other than softball, do you like to play any other sports or do any strenuous activities in your free time?"

Pamela thought about his question. "Well I do like to go on hikes and also like to go out jogging... but thanks to you you piece of shit, I don't think I can do any of my favorite activities ever again..."

Mr. Fisk approached her. "Well don't get so down... there are alot of other activities you can enjoy without having to hike, run, jog or even walk. I can help you with that..."

Pamela looked up at him realizing what he was about to do. "What?!?! No don't you fuckin dare!!! I love workin out! I love workin out!" She kept chanting trying to hold on...

He motioned for the lead scientist to change some things around.

Pamela's screams died down til they were incoherent mumblings. Her eyes twitched back snd forth for a couple seconds.

"So do you enjoy playing any sports Pamela? How about a sport like softball?" Mr. Fisk asked again.

"Pshh fuck no! What, I'd have to run my fat ass around, get all sweaty and dirty. That doesn't sound like fun at all!" Pamela's mouth dropped open from utter shock. She loved softball... at least she used to... but now that she thought about it, none of it sounded appealing in the slightest... in fact now it sounded like way too much work and down right stupid...

"How the fuck are you doin this?? You took away my love for softball" She groaned with tears running down her face.

"Nevermind that my lil chubby beauty." Mr. Fisk said pinching her cheek.

He nodded to the scientist again.

"And how about swimming?"

"Are you fuckin crazy? Shit... The only thing I like about swimmin is I can just lay there and float in the water... swimmin just takes too much effort..."

Pamela's eyes opened in pure astonishment at what she just said. "Fuck you!! Your takin all the stuff I love away from me!!!" she started crying again.

"I haven't taken everything away just yet dear..." Mr. Fisk added.

Mr. Fisk was elated with her changing mindset. "So what about just exercise in general?"

She was sniffling knowing what was coming next. Well like I said before... I like to go on hikes, i like to go joggin and even just casual walks. Just nothing too crazy you know? You're not thinkin about takin that away from me too are you?"

Mr. Fisk continued. "Well what if I did? What if I could... make you despise doing any sort of strenuous activity? Would you like that?"

"Pamela stared at him through hatred filled eyes. "Oh fuck no!! Don't you do it!!"

Mr. Fisk smiled. "Oh not to worry... I'll replace all of those strenuous activities with things that you'll enjoy even more."

"NOOOOOOOO! FUCK YOU! I don't want to be a fat assed and lazy...!!!!"

Mr. Fisk nonchalantly replied. "You'll thank me later..."

The scientist typed for a few moments and hit enter.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Pamela started screaming and thrashing about as best as she could, to try and escape her bonds...

But after a few seconds her eyes shut and her thrashing came to a halt as the new programming took hold.

The scientist double checked his work on the screen and nodded to Mr. Fisk.

"So... Pamela... do you enjoy working out?" Mr. Fisk questioned.

Pamela took a few seconds to respond. She shook her head to try and clear the cobwebs from her clouded mind. "Well i used to like joggin and swimmin and walkin... but nope not at all now! I hate that ur makin me hate those things an i hate that you're makin me fat!"

Mr. Fisk responded. "Well I'm not making you fat am I? I mean. You hate doing any sort of physical activity. What do you like to do in your free time?"

Pamela answered almost immediately. "Well I really like watchin reality tv, movies snd popcorn, playin video games and also readin erotic books..." she gasped once again. "No you piece of shit!!! You made me into some lazy fuckin nerd!!"

Mr. Fisk smiled. "Oh trust me, you'll enjoy it before long..."

"So are you going to work out anymore?" Mr. Fisk questioned wondering how strong her willpower is.

Pamela shook her head and her tone completely changed to completely laid back. The old "Pamela" was still buried deep inside underneath the extra layers of fat and idiocy. "Well shit, I need to work out to try and cut down on my weight gain and I think I will just to spite you..." She said sadly.

"Well I wish you luck..." was all Mr. Fisk said.

Mr. Fisk took in the irreversible damage to her physique that had occured over this session. He could see her whole body was slowly softening as more of her muscle had disintegrated as she sat there and was replaced with pure blubber.

Her once beautifully lean body was void of any visible muscle and she was starting to become decently chubby. She looked like someone who had never worked out a day in their life.

Her previously firm and athletic ass had fleshed out drastically spreading out more and more against the cold stainless steel seat. She was a full blown, very healthy pear shape now. Her plump thighs and juicy ass had expanded enough to cause small holes to form in her yoga pants. Light olive skin could be seen peaking out through the small tears.

Her muscular abdomen had been overtaken with pounds of blubber and could no longer be concealed by the lower hem of her bright red top. At best her top could only cover about half of her doughy belly leaving the rest on display and slightly resting on her padded lap when seated. Her once perky breasts had grown considerably and started to sag downwards with each newly aquired pound. The tops of them bulging obscenely out of the top half. Very faint stretch marks were starting to appear all over her body from her rapid gain within the last week and a half.

Lastly her beautiful face was starting to change. Only slightly. Not only were her eyes glazed over due to a slightly lower intelligence now, but her sharp model-esque features were starting to soften. she looked like a sexy girl next door who had let herself go just a bit...

"Well that is it for our session today! So what would you like to do now?" Mr. Fisk asked.

"Well... even though I fuckin hate it, i think i will go for a hike up to the cabin. I just can't give up so easily... i have to fight it..." she said desperately trying to hold onto her old self.

Mr. Fisk was genuinely surprised at her choice. "Okay well you go ahead and once you're done I'll be here."

They undid the hold downs on the chair and Pam slowly raised herself up to her feet. The new IV had taken it's toll even more so this time.

Her chubby form shook violently with every small movement. This time Mr. Fisk was positive that it was due to a number of things... reduced muscle mass, slightly reduced intelligence and the muscle mass that had disappeared had returned as pure fat. Her extra blubber was positively pouring out of her once sexy and flattering outfit and was bursting at the seams.

Mr. Fisk was curious about one more thing.

"So lets have you hop up onto the scale just to see how far you've come..."

"Fine..." was all she muttered.

She slowly and clumsily stepped up onto the scale.

***155 LBS***

Mr. Fisk was astonished at her fast paced weight gain. The concoction that they were injecting her with was working miracles and making her gain at levels that were previously viewed as unimaginable. "Wow... you were just one hundred forty five pounds earlier today and now you're weighing in at one hundred fifty five pounds... Now I'm sure a decent amount of that is food from your ride over here but that is impressive even to me..."

Pamela was disgusted at how she looked, how she felt and how there was nothing she could do about her situation. "Well shit... I'm fuckin happy that my fat ass can make your day better you sick fuck..."

Mr. Fisk smiled. "In every way, shape and form yes... very much so..."

With that Pamela exited the front door and started to make a slow trek towards the cabin.

Mr. Fisk made a point to watch her bulbous ass bounce and quake with every step out the front door she took. Yes... she was looking positively amazing with every passing day... and soon enough she would think so too...

Pamela began her slow and steady "hike" towards the cabin. Only a minute into her hike the slight incline seemed to taunt her less athletic form causing her legs to tire easily and quickly cramp up due to over exertion. But she fought through it and tried to stay positive.

"This isn't so bad... I'll make easy work out of this!" She said triumphantly to herself.

Sweat had begun to form on her forehead and in newly formed creases that hadn't been there a week and a half ago. She wiped the sweat away from her newly formed rolls and kept on walking.

She could feel everything jiggling as she chugged along. "Ugh this feels so disgusting... I don't know how anyone could ever choose to be like this..."

She had another thought run through her mind though. Something her old self would never say... "I could really go for a big bottle of coke right now, some deep fried tater tots and a movie. That would be a hell of a lot more better than this lame hike..."

She realized she had two sides fighting in her brain. She tried to ignore the bad side... Her breathing was already becoming labored as she started gasping for air once she reached the halfway point.

She had another idea form in her simple lax mind. "i could just turn round and call it a day... that's enough of a work out for me..."

She felt a sharp pain form in her midsection so she brought a slightly softer hand up to massage the area. Her fingers sunk in nearly an inch trying to massage the ache out of her ribcage.

She began making excuses for why her side hurt. "I think i need to eat... that must be why my side hurts so bad." Just as she finished the sentence her stomach let out a loud growl. She wasn't completely wrong... but her side hurt solely from being so out of shape.

However her old persona kept fighting back. Her hand was still located on her side as she walked. "Ugh... come on girl. You can beat this shit. Yes you are a bigger girl now and more out of shape but just hold on. You can do it... you're still the same girl on the inside..." she cheered to herself quietly.

She made it another twenty feet and then she finally gave up. She plopped down in the grassy field trying to regain her energy.

"Whooo! that was one hell of a work out. I think i earned myself dinner and a movie..." she said licking her lips.

She sat in the same spot for another half an hour. Then she got back up on her feet and started her slow trip back to the massive mansion.

"I hope his chef is in and i hope he has alot of food to cook for me! I'm starving!" She said rubbing her softer belly. She caught herself in her own thoughts. "What the fuck am i thinkin? Ugh I'm going to get so fat if I lose myself in this fucking monster Mr. Fisk has created out of me..."

She shook her head. "Well shit... i mine as well turn around and go back... I'll do some more exercise tomorrow when i get home..."
Last edited by audipwr87 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
audipwr87

Postby Junketh71 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:09 pm

This was delightfully well-written. Thanks for updating!
Junketh71

Postby badcompany8888 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:44 pm

Great new chapter! It looks like you are getting away from the slower pacing I loved and letting Pam have it much quicker, but Fisk's reasoning makes sense and he's not a man I want to cross!
badcompany8888

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:03 pm

badcompany8888 wrote:Great new chapter! It looks like you are getting away from the slower pacing I loved and letting Pam have it much quicker, but Fisk's reasoning makes sense and he's not a man I want to cross!

Yeah i wanted to keep it slow paced but at the same time i didn't want it to become stale either. I felt my other longer story "College Life" went a bit stale so i lost interest which i think alot of other people did as well. I wanted to keep the story line fresh fun to read.
audipwr87

Postby badcompany8888 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:20 pm

Oh I for one haven't lost interest in that one.
You do what feels right, it's your story and you have to be happy with it first and foremost
badcompany8888

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:07 pm

badcompany8888 wrote:Oh I for one haven't lost interest in that one.
You do what feels right, it's your story and you have to be happy with it first and foremost

Huh well maybe ill continue it after i finish this one. I just need to get the creative juices running again with that one. Im glad you're enjoying the story! Both of em! Haha
audipwr87

PreviousNext

Return to audipwr87