Couple Therapy with The Breaker

Postby VoltaireEMCSA » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:40 pm

By The Weaver, Copyright ©2019
All rights reserved. To publish this text in printed and/or other forms, including commercial
Internet sites and excerpts, contact the author at theweaverarcanum@gmail.com
SYNOPSIS:

An arguing couple get more than they bargained for from their less than orthodox (and likely not
credentialed) couple therapist.

DISCLAIMERS:
• This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this
story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.
• Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal
in your jurisdiction.
• This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of
these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.
• This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be
read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

The Breaker wasn’t sure what a marriage counselor did. He realized he should’ve taken
this information from the doctor’s head before freeing him of his “nonsense” and pairing him with
his secretary as what amounted to two horny teenagers who couldn’t get enough of each other’s
bodies despite any sort of scene they may cause in public. The search for their parents once
caught by the police will lead to confusion. A bit of chaos was always how The Breaker liked to
start a day.
He’d seen some movies with marriage counselors and was sure that he could “fake it.” If
the couple gave him too much trouble, he could easily pull the trouble right out of them.

Appointment #1
Mr. and Mrs. Collins arrived at five of nine in the morning. Mr. Collins (Ted) was a twenty-
five year old male, with sandy blond hair, a decent build — though with a little padding around
the stomach. He checked in at nearly two meters in height.
Mrs. Collins (Becky) was two years his junior. She had a wild mane of red hair and a
swath of freckles that framed her emerald green eyes. She was slight of build and her husband
of three years easily towered over her. She had a default setting of being pleasantly faced, if
overall a bit timid.
“What are you two doing here?” The Breaker asked as they sat on the couch across
from him. He was never one for formalities and he pulled their strings gently to ensure that they
were generally accepting of whatever occurred within the room. He wasn’t sure if that’s how
these sessions began, but it was sure to get the conversation going and eventually lead them
on a path of discovery of who they really were — with some less than gentle nudging of their
very beings on his part.
Becky spoke first. “Ted doesn’t understand what it’s like to be a woman in today’s world.”
The Breaker smiled. It was a good beginning. It was something he could work with. He
gestured for her to continue and she did.
“The looks I get on the street? Men openly leer at me like I’m there for their amusement.
It wasn’t like this even when I was in college. It’s like someone opened Pandora’s Box and now
all the heathen tendencies roam free.”
The Breaker was a little disappointed by her bit of metaphorical speech, but still, it was a
good foundation for Ted’s transformation. “Your thoughts, Ted?” He asked.

“Well, yeah… I don’t know what it’s like to be a woman,” Ted chuckled, assuming The
Breaker was on his side. “She doesn’t know how hard it is for a man, though. You have to
balance being woke with being strong, and those two things don’t always mix.”
The Breaker took this suggestion and started to rework the couple based on their initial
dialogue.
Ted found himself shrinking a bit, his masculine characteristics starting to fade. Little
buds of breasts formed on his chest, though he maintained possession of his dick without
editing.
Becky darted up like a weed. The strength Ted spoke of working across her body with
developing musculature. Her breasts receded, replaced by hard pectoral muscles.
“Okay. Thanks. Good session.” The Breaker said, standing.
“That’s it?” Becky said in a voice deeper than the one she’d had mere moments before.
“I’ll… see you tomorrow?” The Breaker offered.
Ted spoke with a higher voice, “I didn’t agree to this on a daily basis. I thought we were
coming once a month.”
“Oh, I’d be long gone by a month’s time,” The Breaker said dismissively. “You’re going to
want to come back tomorrow.”
The pair nodded, if still a bit confused by the situation, and shuffled toward the door.
Becky stood a full head taller than her husband now and it was her hand on his back.

Appointment #2
Teddy leaned forward on the couch. Rebecca, sitting next to him, leaned back.
“No one at work takes me seriously with these,” Ted said, gripping his breasts in his
hands.
The Weaver turned up their sensitivity while he held them to the point where Teddy’s
cock tented his pants from the horniness that shot through his body.
“I don’t know what he’s complaining about,” Becky said. “I haven’t had a dumb look from
a man all day long. A few women have given me an up-and-down, but… that doesn’t bother
me.”
The Breaker smirked and asked Rebecca a follow-up. “Are you attracted to women,
Rebecca? Is that what drew you to Teddy?”
Rebecca hadn’t previously considered that thought, but she looked down at Teddy with
his breasts and his girlish face — a change inspired in that moment — and decided it was a
possibility.
Teddy, a bit put out by the notion, countered, “What’s that supposed to mean?”
Annoyed by the outburst, The Breaker added, “Or is it his stupidity that drew you in?”
Teddy’s face went slack as this dumbing took effect.
“I’m going to hazard a guess that it’s a combination of the two. You still like that cock
between his legs, but you also like his girlier aspects because you want to be in control.”
Rebecca didn’t want to be in control previously, having never felt that particular pull, but
once those words hit her ears, it was her central preoccupation. Teddy — slight Teddy — was
the perfect partner because of his weaker aspects.
“So… I’ll see you tomorrow?” The Breaker said.
Rebecca read the cue and stood up. Teddy remained seated, so she belted out at him,
“Come on, Teddy.”
She kept a meaty hand on him to guide him out the door.

Appointment #3
Teddy demurely sat on the couch, nearly fading into the cushions. Rebecca paced in
front of it.
“I don’t know what it is, but sex just doesn’t seem to do it for me, like it used to. It feels
wrong for him to be on top of me,” Rebecca complained to The Breaker.

The Breaker nodded, thoughtfully. “I can understand that. That still feels like Teddy’s in
control to you, most likely. Like he’s fucking you when you should be fucking him. Have you
considered a strap-on?”
Despite the dimness in his eyes, they still widened at the suggestion and a protest built
within Teddy that The Breaker saw and immediately cut off, saying, “I think that the more you
play with Teddy’s tits, the more open he’ll be to your needs and desires, Rebecca.”
Rebecca smiled and extended her hand. “Thank you, doctor. Come on, Teddy.”
Teddy stood up, but still showed reticence at the prospect of getting pegged by his wife.
He didn’t take a step toward the door. Rebecca took position behind him and reached around to
work his tits with her large hands. Teddy melted against her fondling, paying it no mind when
she said, “Let’s go get that strap-on.”

Appointment #4
Teddy sat on Rebecca’s lap and she played with his tits, rubbing their flesh and
periodically teasing his nipples. Both Mr. and Mrs. Collins looked pleased.
Rebecca, as the mouthpiece of the couple, spoke. “I almost feel like I’m coming out of
the strap-on, doctor. It was a perfect suggestion. Thank you. And any time Teddy steps out of
line, I just give him a good grope and everything is right and good. Another perfect suggestion.”
“You both appear happy. I think my work here is done.”
Rebecca paused, then stated, “He still smokes. That’s why we came here in the first
place. That was the source of strife in our marriage.”
The Breaker chuckled. “He clearly has an oral fixation. I’m sure you can find something
else you’d like to stick in his mouth instead.”
Rebecca’s eyes brightened at the idea. She’d had so much fun sticking the strap-on into
his delicate behind, she’d never considered having a go at his mouth as well. She wanted to try
that out immediately, but she didn’t bother bringing the strap-on with her to the appointment,
keeping that in their apartment bedroom at all times.
“Check your purse,” The Breaker said and Rebecca found her trusty strap-on inside.
She looked at The Breaker, with an inkling that he’d just read her mind.
“I did. Feel free to use this office for as long as you need. I’m done with it. This was my
good deed for the week. I’m off to find something nefarious to sink my teeth into.”
This time, The Breaker stood and exited the office, pleased with his bit of community
service, but not as pleased as the Collins were. He could hear Teddy’s stifled moans even as
Rebecca commanded, “Take it. Take it all, slut.”
The Breaker loved happy couples, if not traditional gender roles.
Last edited by VoltaireEMCSA on Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VoltaireEMCSA
Transformation Master

Re: Couple Therapy with The Breaker

Postby VoltaireEMCSA » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:43 pm

I randomly found this on my computer while sorting through old files. I know for a fact there are more Weaver stories than the ones we have here on Changing Mirror. If anyone has any collections please look for any stories we don't have posted here. It would be a shame for them to become lost forever.
VoltaireEMCSA
Transformation Master

Return to The Weaver