Witness Protection - By Kid A (XWG)

Moderator: kid a

Re: Witness Protection - By Kid A (XWG)

Postby kid a » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:23 am

Part 6

A few weeks later, Marcy was lounging on the sofa polishing off a large pizza and breadsticks (the government had been kind enough to fund unlimited fast food delivery as well) when she heard a knock at the door. She was a bit startled; other than the occasional trip to the minimart next to her building, she had generally been sheltered from the outside world and visitors since her first day in California. Weekly security briefings were provided via a government issued laptop computer, and since her threat level remained “elevated” she was, for all intents and purposes, on 24 hour lockdown.

Brushing the crumbs from her bloated belly, Marcy stood up and cautiously approached the door. Peering through the peephole, she grinned upon the realization it was her favorite U.S. Marshall. She stepped back and after a quick adjustment of her hair and bra, struck a seductive pose as she opened the door.

“Well hello there Tim,” she purred as she ushered him in. Tim gave her an awkward nod and entered the apartment, closing the door quietly behind him. Marcy stood next to the fridge with a hand on the door, obviously undressing the muscular agent with her eyes. Returning the gaze for a moment, Tim attempted to hide his arousal.

She looked amazing, he thought to himself. Her soft and juicy thighs were clearly visible from beneath the plus-sized miniskirt she had chosen for the evening’s “festivities”. As she swiveled to open the fridge and grab a bottle of wine, Tim whistled quietly as he got a view of her widening, meaty rear-end. She was the encapsulation of ever BBW model he had ever secretly obsessed over online, in the flesh and five feet away. For a moment he contemplated just walking over there and taking matters into his own hands - but as he looked towards the living room and remembered the array of surveillance devices (not to mention his uber-jealous and suspicious wife who was undoubtedly manning the control room back in New York), he stopped himself and returned to reality.

“Well, Marcy - I trust you’ve found the accommodations safe and acceptable?”, he asked as she poured two big glasses of Chardonnay and gave him another sultry glance?

“Oh it’s been to die for,” she replied as she took a big gulp of her drink. “The service is first class” - she pointed to another large case of wine that had arrived just that afternoon.

“If only I had someone to help me enjoy all this delicious food and top shelf booze”, she continued as he attempted to conceal the erection rising beneath his pants. She giggled and patted her swollen midsection before continuing. “I think I may have gained a few more pounds than I signed up for...although some fellas don’t mind that, eh Timmy?”

Marcy wasn’t kidding on either point. Unbeknownst to her, she had been consuming the appetite stimulant spiked beverages for a few weeks. And while she didn’t really need much encouragement, the impact on her increasing gluttony had been immediate and striking. The last time she stepped on the scale it had announced 175 pounds; a sizeable 30 pound gain since she had entered the program.

It was still working with her overall figure and build, but she was undeniably chubby at this point. Her formerly angular face had softened and while she didn’t have a double chin, the combination of her short blond hair and ever-so-pudgy cheeks gave her a markedly different appearance than the brunette temptress from a few months back in New York.

Her soft upper arms jiggled slightly as she raised Tim’s glass. “Won’t you join me?”, she asked invitingly, pointing to an open cushion at her side.

Clearing his throat nervously, Tim looked directly a a huge painting in front of his - the gleam of a tiny hidden camera caught his eye and he stepped backwards.

“No ma’am,” he replied as Marcy pouted in response. “I’m on duty,” he continued as he turned towards the door.

“Just wanted to make sure you were safe and sound and all appears well.”

“Suit yourself,” Marcy sighed as she finished her wine and grabbed another greasy slice of pizza from the box in front of her.

“I get so lonely here,” she said, batting her eyes at him. “And I bet you feel that way too, what with your wife all the way back in New York.”

She had scoffed audibly when she said the word “wife”, leaving no doubt to her true intentions. Marcy ogled Tim’s muscular ass and thighs as he hurriedly walked to the door and made a relative safe exit.

“Come back anytime, sweetie!”, she called as the door clicked shut behind him.

Tim had been right; Jane was indeed at the helm back in the government facility and had watched the entire flirtatious encounter unfold. On one hand she was relatively pleased at her husband’s self-control. But deep down she knew what she was dealing with and that the risk of an inappropriate encounter would only increase.

“What to do, what to do...”, she murmured to herself as she tapped her fingers on her desk.

Then it hit her. With a smirk, she buzzed in her assistant. “You’re lonely, eh, Marcy??”, she said to herself.

“Well we can’t have that now can we.”

“Jessica!”, she barked as her nervous junior Marshall entered the room. “We need to secure some roommates for Miss Marcy out in Hollywood.”

“Uh...yes ma’am,” the girl replied. “Any specifications?”

Jane smiled at her warmly. “Three of them. Female. And they had all better be at least 350 pounds.”
kid a
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:32 am

This is an interesting twist. Thanks for updating!
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:09 am

Kudos for another entertaining chapter. I especially like how you mentioned the pounds and new hairstyle altering the dynamics of Tanya / Marcy's face. Facial appearances can sometimes manufacture an impression of the character's personality. Smart writing and perhaps a hint of further developments.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:22 am

Thanks guys - and sorry for the delay, busy week. I’ll have more by early next week.
kid a

Postby kid a » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:11 am

Part 7

True to Jane’s word, Marcy received 3 new roommates at her apartment the following week. With unlimited resources at her disposal due to the magnitude of the case, she had been able to quickly secure the necessary “actresses” for the assignment.

So soon, Marcy was watching in awe as a combined 1,000 pounds of out-of-shape, overstuffed and pampered femininity joined her daily routine. This had two immediate effects on Marcy; first, and as studies have shown, we tend to eat more when in the presence of others who are also overindulging.

She was already eating an extreme (for her) amount of fattening food before Laura, Pam and Kelly moved in. But as she slowly became friends with the trio (and with their constant and subtle encouragement), it wasn’t long before they were spending most of the day together lounging around and snacking on the endless supply of food. Not to mention nightly girl-talk sessions that usually ensured that the pigging out reached the early dawn hours.

Now, she couldn’t eat as much as her supersized roommates. But as weeks turned into months and that burgeoning belly grew in size, she had begun to close the gap.

The second impact was more mental but just as important for Jane in terms of her vindictive end game. Sure, Marcy was enjoying her new curves - but as she neared the 200 pound barrier, there were moments where old vanities took over and she became self-conscious about her rapidly expanding figure.

But that was when she was by her lonesome. Now, even up around that landmark weight target, she wasn’t even CLOSE to as fat as her roommates! And whenever she was feeling blue about the newest popped button or gelatinous roll of fat, all she had to do was look at one of her massive girlfriends and suddenly it didn’t seem so bad. And that naively misplaced reassurance was enough to have her plopped right back down on the sofa with a fresh pint of ice cream resting on her ever-widening thighs.

As luck would have it, pre-trial discovery for Frankie’s case was delayed and by the following summer, 9 months into her assignment with no end in sight, Marcy was really starting to pack on the pounds. The last time she stepped on a scale it had reported back an alarming 230 pound reading. But after Jane saw Marcy’s reaction (and a subsequent but short lived attempt at dieting), the scale disappeared mysteriously during a regularly scheduled food delivery.

It wasn’t until mid-summer that Tim was assigned to a repeat visit to the apartment for a security check. Safely tucked away, the government had determined there was no active threat to their witness so certain measures were scaled back. Not as far as Marcy knew, however; Jane made sure that the weekly updates sent to her laptop painted a much more terrifying picture, ensuring that Marcy stayed inside the apartment with her chunky ass planted to that comfy sofa.

Tim knocked on the door a few times. As he stood there patiently, he checked his watch. 11:45 AM on a Wednesday, and as far as he could tell no reason she wouldn’t be up and around. After waiting a few minutes he retrieved the spare key from his pocket and unlocked the door.

Stepping inside, he noticed the lights were still out - there was no noise save for a chorus of snores coming from the living room. As he walked in that direction, he nearly tripped over an empty pizza box laying in the middle of the kitchen floor. Chuckling, he kicked it aside along with a couple of ice cream containers that were also littering the ground. Empty wine and beer bottles decorated the counters and dining room table. “Must have been some party,” he surmised as he entered the living room.

His jaw dropped at the sight. Arranged on the sofas and love seats, four fat women lay asleep, scantily clad in their pajamas from the previous evening. Their soft figures jiggled in the dimly lit room as they continued their slumber. Tim whistled to himself. True, he did have a secret thing for the big girls, but the offerings in this apartment far exceeded his limits. Save for one pudgy blond nestled into a cushy lounger to his left.

Realizing it was Marcy, he walked over and coughed to get her attention. After a gentle nudge to her well-cushioned upper arm, she stirred and looked at him with a dreamy smile. “Oh Tim, she purred, “it’s been so long.”

“Was beginning to think you had abandoned me.” Tim ogled her huge (but now very saggy) breasts as she stood up and raised her arms in the air to yawn lazily. His eyes about bulged out as he got a full-on view of the rest of her ballooning figure.

Months of inactivity and overeating had added at least 50 pounds to her body since he had last laid eyes on her. And unfortunately for Marcy, she was now adorned with the sagging double belly that came as the price for those monstrous but all-natural hooters.

The lower section of her paunch wobbled and shook, maxing out her stressed panties and oozing onto her wide, meaty thighs. As she walked by (giving him a sultry brush from her chubby body as she passed) he got a look at her now enormous rear-end.

The Italian vixen who had arrogantly prowled the government facility on that fateful day now looked like she had spent a few too many summers at grandma’s house, stuffing her face with homemade lasagna and cannolis. It was a full and ripe bubble butt, marred with cellulite and fresh stretch marks that extended down to those porky thighs. She almost seemed to waddle as she made her way, due to the combination of such a significant weight gain and the natural malaise of her lazy life style.

“Can I offer you some breakfast,” she asked as she took a huge bite from a jelly filled donut. Her slight yet noticeable double chin jiggled as she munched through the treat, looking suggestively in Tim’s direction.

Tim frowned to himself. The last he had heard, the trial was still a good 18 months out. And as hard as it would have been to execute a secret rendezvous with Marcy, she was already surpassing his sweet spot for the fetish. He pictured another year and a half of this and looked back in disgust at her morbidly obese companions still asleep in the living room.

Mustering a weak smile, he politely declined. Thinking she might catch the hint, he offered an explanation. “Sorry, gotta watch my diet with all these weeks on the road...”

Unfortunately for Marcy, his advice missed the mark completely. “OK,” she called out in a singsong tone as he quickly exited the apartment. “That just means more for me.”
kid a

Postby Junketh71 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:19 pm

Well, this was a cool new chapter. Thanks for posting.
Junketh71

Postby champ » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:59 pm

Epic chapter! One of your best! Keep up the great work and I look forward to more!
champ

Postby kid a » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:55 pm

Thanks guys. I’m going to re-work this chapter a bit...i appreciate the kind words (as always) but in retrospect this was a bit rushed. I’ll post another comment once I’m done editing.
kid a

Postby kid a » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:45 am

Alright...hopefully smoothed out a bit now. More this week, sorry I’ve been slow.
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:29 pm

A pleasure to read.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

PreviousNext

Return to Kid A