Russian Doll - By Kid A (XWG, Magic, Revenge)

Moderator: kid a

Re: Russian Doll - By Kid A (XWG, Magic, Revenge)

Postby Matt L. » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:42 am

what can I say about your first rate descriptions and dialogue that I haven't already said. Your writing style has such a natural flow and eloquence. There's much to enjoy in this chapter, Daphne's stellar weight gain, Mora's condescending comments - the piggy princess nickname is cute.

Superb work, very entertaining!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby kid a » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:57 pm

thanks guys. There was a subtle bit in there that I’ve had in mind and been looking forward to writing for a while now. ;)
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:20 pm

This line intrigues me --> It was as if inhaling that extra pint of fattening ice cream just before she passed out the couch was translated to an additional six months of gluttony in her teen years.

It appears Daphne's history is being rewritten. Creative!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:09 pm

Apologies because there will be an uncharacteristic delay on this. Super busy - but in a couple of weeks I should be back in the swing of things.
kid a

Postby kid a » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:57 am

Sorry again for the delay - just started part 7 and will have it up by the weekend.
kid a

Postby kid a » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:02 pm

Part 8

Daphne didn’t move from her spot on the couch for several hours. For one thing, the thought of all that effort sounded exhausting. Secondly, Mora had brought her a huge tray of fattening breakfast treats before heading out to work for the day, so an unfortunate bathroom break aside, there was really no need to get her huge body back into motion.

She squirmed uncomfortably against her numerous rolls of fat as she reached for her phone which had fallen onto the floor and just out of reach. Her flabby upper arm jiggled and swayed as she huffed and puffed from the effort, finally securing the device in a chubby hand and reclining back into the couch heavily with a sigh of relief.

Opening her FaceBook app, she noticed glumly that there were no new notifications to review. Once upon a time Daphne had been the queen of her social circle, a prime guest at every party and center stage for countless sexy selfies and “girls night out” photos. Not anymore. In her new reality, she had been a fat and timid couch potato for most of her existence, and as she perused her sparse (and lame) news feed, it was obvious she was now excluded from every group and event worth attending.

In a moment of jealousy infused curiosity, Daphne typed Julie’s name into the search bar and hit enter. Her friend’s slim and gorgeous face quickly appeared at the top of the results and Daphne clicked on it with a morose sigh.

“ZERO MUTUAL FRIENDS - SEND FRIEND REQUEST?”

She paused for a moment. On one hand she no longer had any desire for Julie to lay eyes on her morbidly obese state. But alternatively she was concerned about completely giving up and losing touch with her old existence and relationships. As defeated as she felt currently, Daphne still maintained a glimmer of hope that she would get to the bottom of her bizarre situation, shed what was now an overwhelming number of pounds and reclaim her normal life.

So she hit send with a chunky index finger, stuffed another huge forkful of those delicious eggs into her waiting mouth and hoped for the best.

At the gym, Julie was standing in the lobby after a fantastic workout chatting with the receptionist when her phone buzzed. Seeing the “New Friend Request” notification, she smiled and opened the app to investigate.

A unfamiliar and round, fat face appeared on the screen. The sad thing was, this was actually an “skinny” picture of Daphne from when she was still in the 350 range. Old vanities die hard, so she had not updated her profile recently to reflect her now much fatter condition. But she knew how silly it would be at this point to post a pic from her hard body days, so this had felt like a safe and happy medium.

Puzzled, Julie turned to the receptionist and chuckled aloud. “Do you recognize this porker??” she asked, stifling a laugh. “Her welcome message asked how were things at the gym but I have no idea who she is...”

The young girl glanced at Julie’s phone and recoiled. “Ew.” she snapped with a look of disgust. “Not at this gym....you should watch out - probably one of those Russian scams.”

Julie looked at it again curiously. Something DID seem familiar....as if buried under all that blubber was a long lost friend. But she quickly dismissed the thought and hit the “block” button.

“You’re totally right,” she finished after taking a swig of her post-workout Gatorade. “With all the losers out there on the internet today....can’t be too careful.”
kid a

Postby dxm9999 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:26 pm

Nice chapter, short and sweet.
dxm9999

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:56 pm

I agree, this is very good!
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:13 pm

Very engaging, I didn't expect the Julie scene, and as Daphne's history is rewritten, I'm curious if she's exhibit more changes to her personality.

Superb!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:29 am

Thanks everyone - originally intended for that to be longer but thought this would be a good way to get something on here and get myself going again. More soon.
kid a

PreviousNext

Return to Kid A