Russian Doll - By Kid A (XWG, Magic, Revenge)

Moderator: kid a

Re: Russian Doll - By Kid A (XWG, Magic, Revenge)

Postby kid a » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:51 am

Part 4

Daphne awoke to the sound of only the muffled static coming from her alarm clock. Looking in its direction and reading 6:50 on the display, she yawned and rubbed her eyes lazily. Well, she had managed to oversleep again, she thought to herself. But at least things seemed different this morning. That was until...

“RISE AND SHINE CAMPERS!!!” a cheesy voice bellowed over the radio.

“This Buck, the better half of your FAAAAVVVVORITE morning duo, Buck and The Weasel on 107.5 FM - isn’t that right Weezy old boy??”

“You know it Buckeroo!!!”, the host’s unseen sidekick chirped back. “But I have to say, some of you out there are waaaay too salty this lovely morning.”

“We have received,” The Weasel continued, “at least TWENTY calls complaining about that Britney track that we played a bit ago!!!”

“Where’s the love for our girl B-Money??”, Buck replied, bursting into laughter. “I mean first off, we haven’t played that song in like 6 months. And secondly, I can’t help but feel y’all jumped off the bandwagon after poor little Britney started packing on the pounds!!”

The sound of an oinking cartoon pig was played over the conversation as the duo laughed at their own snarky jokes. “I know, RIGHT???” The Weasel finished as the latest track from Imagine Dragons faded in to the mix.

“FAT GIRLS NEED LOVE TOO, PEOPLE!!!”

Daphne shuddered. “Oh no, she sobbed in dispair. “Not again....”

Struggling into a seated position on the side of her bed, she looked down in horror at her now huge and flabby tits. They sagged heavily onto her belly, with bloated pink nipples dangling perilously to the sides, almost touching her crumpled bedspread.

As she grunted and lurched herself upright, that large and bloated belly surged out onto the tops of her pale, fat thighs in two distinct sections of blubber. Looking down, Daphne realized she could no longer see her feet.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!” she screamed as she wobbled into the bathroom. A pair of flies buzzed before her; they circled the bathroom mirror in a frantic mid-air dance before breezing past Daphne’s head back out into her bedroom. For a moment, she stared in stunned silence at purple number that had been scrawled hastily upon the mirror.

240. A little “sad” smiley face had been added next to it; perhaps to drive home the message.

She mouthed out that number to herself in disbelief, and took in the doughy, out of shape image that greeted her this morning. Her face looked round, fat and tired. Daphne now had a well defined and thick double chin, one of the few reliable points of “definition” that remained on what was now a noticeably fat body.

It was as if her upper body had grown jealous of that big booty and thighs, and swelled up like a balloon to even the score. Zero muscle tone could be seen on her arms - she raised both of them in unison and attempted the biceps pose of a body builder. Daphne watched in amazement as her meaty upper arms sagged down towards the floor like jello; they were now marbled with fat and discoloration. Within a few seconds she grew tired from the pose and dropped her heavy arms in defeat like a set of useless flippers.

Her bulging double belly rolls stuck out just past those matronly udders, while the bottom half of Daphne’s body was clearly in no mood to relinquish any weight gain momentum to her upper torso. She was now a genuine pear; her burgeoning rolls of back and side fat merged into the rippled shelf of her fat ass, while her tree-trunk thighs were marred with cellulite and stretch marks, pressing together all the way down to her dimpled knees.

Tears rolled down her face as she turned to her closet. “What am I going to do,” she cried as she pawed through the assortment of outfits hanging from the rack. “None of this is stuff gonna fit me now and...”

She froze as she pulled down a pair of jeans and examined the tag. Size 20. That can’t be, she thought...sure, she had gained some weight at times in her life but never got up above a 16. Throwing the loose cut Lane Bryant offering to the floor, she grabbed another pair. They were 20/22.

Stepping back and turning on the light, she realized in shock that her entire closet was stocked with plus-sized outfits. Stretch denim jeans...XXL yoga pants...huge, ugly black skirts and tops...it was the true wardrobe of a fat girl.

It was then that it hit her. SHE was that fat girl. This was somehow her life, and her clothing. Panic gripped her again as she snatched the original pair of jeans from the floor and pulled them up over her rotund calves and thighs.

“Well at least these fit,” she grumbled to herself. Although as she reached for the waist band and fumbled with the zipper, she realized it was a snugger situation than she had estimated. Her squishy belly oozed out between her hands, frustrating the effort as she tried to suck in her gut and close the gap.

A few minutes later the job was done. She gazed in the bathroom mirror and saw that her upper belly completely covered the waist band, while her lower belly loaf bulged out from within the strained fabric with look of an oversized water balloon. Tears streamed down Daphne’s chubby cheeks as she pulled a huge sweatshirt down over her fat arms and headed out to the living room.

She knew what the greeting would be before the words left the mouth of her roommate.

“Well good morning, princess!!” Mora exclaimed as she hopped off the exercise bike in the corner of the room. “I knew you wouldn’t be making it to the gym...AGAIN...so I figured I would pick up the slack for the household.”

Mora shot a disappointed look in Daphne’s direction; she grabbed a water bottle from nearby and took a quick swig. Unable to formulate a proper response, Daphne just stood there in amazement as she examined Mora’s rapidly shrinking body.

Mora was still very fat, to be sure. But in comparison to the couch-bound blob of a few “days” ago, almost unrecognizable. Down to around 300 pounds, Mora was bulging out of her own pair of plus sized sweatpants. But unlike Daphne, who was already looking at that very couch day-dreaming of a lazy mid-morning nap, Mora seemed to have been magically struck with the vigor and energy of a professional athlete.

As she walked towards the kitchen, she patted Daphne’s sizeable paunch in sympathy. “But don’t you worry,” she said with a wink. “You’ll snap out of this funk...and I got your back. Us big girls need to stick together - am I right or am I right??”

A lump grew in Daphne’s throat as she stood there, totally mortified by the turn of events. “Um Mora,” she asked timidly, no longer feeling superior to the fat girl who had once been the butt of her jokes, “do you ever get....deja vu??”

Mora cackled like a witch as Daphne shifted side to side, totally uncomfortable in her newly fat and bulky body. “I sure do, Daphne,” she replied with an evil tone in her voice.

She pointed to an array of fast food packaging and candy wrappers scattered on the floor in front of the couch. “Every time I see the mess you’ve left from your nightly pig out sessions, it’s as if I’m living the same day over and over again.”
kid a
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Lyssa » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:31 pm

Daphne really got chunky! :D I wonder if she'll meet up with her friend at the work out center!
Cool!

:D
Lyssa

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:39 pm

Either Mora is getting caught in everything, or things are about to become really troubling for Daphne.
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:55 pm

Beautifully written, enjoyed every sentence, Daphne's wardrobe scene was outstanding, and Mora's figure and attitude was fantastic!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby pinkhippo99 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:23 pm

Very interesting to see their changed dynamic. Time will only tell if Mora chooses to use this opportunity to burry the hatchet with Daphne or treats her roommate with the same petty vindictiveness she suffered. Its pretty much a guarantee that Daphne will end of the bigger woman, but I'm still hoping Mora will choose to be the "bigger" woman.
pinkhippo99

Postby kid a » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:22 am

Matt L. wrote:Beautifully written, enjoyed every sentence, Daphne's wardrobe scene was outstanding, and Mora's figure and attitude was fantastic!

Cheers, Matt

Thank you. I’m always afraid I’m rushing to get the next part up; that said I’m pleased with this so far

As for the plot questions.....I’ll resist the urge to give anything away. But the hints are there if you look back.
kid a

Postby kid a » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:38 am

Part 5

Daphne sat on the couch a few minutes later, reeling as Mora left the apartment for an early morning walk. Part of her new exercise regimen, as she had explained to Daphne in between unsolicited diet and “life management” advice.

As mortified as she was to be receiving that type of consultation from someone as fat as Mora, Daphne was beginning to lose it; and didn’t feel in any position (whether physical or mental) to say much in return.

“Could this be hell??” she wondered to herself aloud as a car alarm went off outside. Just like it did yesterday morning. And the day before.

It was all beginning to blur together, and she was stuck in the middle. “I’ve got to do something to end this,” she moaned as her flabby belly growled in hunger. “And eating is NOT the answer.”

Standing up in a momentary burst of defiance against her otherworldly circumstances, she peeled the tight jeans and sweatshirt from her fattened body and stormed into her bedroom to search for some acceptable workout clothes. Finding a huge pair of sweatpants and a tank top thrown in the corner of her room, she picked them up in a huff. She felt her belly rolls press into her blubbery hips and thighs as she bent over and struggled into the outfit.

It was tight, but manageable, she decided as she returned to the living room. Mora had, for some reason, baked a huge batch of chocolate muffins that morning - Daphne’s mouth watered as the sweet aroma wafted in her direction.

“Well maybe just ONE before I head out,” she justified to herself as she instinctually moved towards the stash of treats sitting alluringly on the counter. Coming back to reality for a moment, she stopped dead in her tracks.

“NO!!!”, she yelled as she recoiled from the muffins as if the basket was instead filled with poisonous spiders. “I just can’t, or I’m never going to lose all this....”

Mid-speech, she saw the box of chocolates laying there. Unwrapped and untouched. Fury welled up in her veins as she walked over and picked it up with a chubby hand. Her mind raced as she unwittingly pivoted to the tortured persona of a helpless fatty.

“Why does she always have to leave this stuff laying around to tempt me,” Daphne whined as she licked her lips. Tearing off the cellophane wrapping, she threw the box top onto the countertop and grabbed a handful of the chocolates.

She knew it was wrong for a couple of reasons. One, she didn’t exactly need the calories. And two, they WERE Mora’s - and she hadn’t asked permission.

“Fuck her,” she spat as she stuffed them all into her mouth and chewed angrily. Her bloated cheeks puffed out from the display, and chocolate ran down the side of her mouth as she finished and swallowed deliberately.

I’ll work it off at the gym, she thought as she grabbed her phone and headed out the door.

I’M SORRY...WHO IS THIS???

Daphne sat in her car in the gym parking lot, bewildered by that text message on her phone. She had reached out to Julie on the way; she needed some encouragement to get through this workout, and her old high school buddy could always be counted on for a mental boost.

Her newfound weight was an obstacle as she opened the car door and lurched outside. Imbalanced, she nearly fell over but managed to catch herself on the car next to her. She took a deep breath and walked hastily towards the gym entrance.

There was a time when this walk was Daphne’s daily affirmation. A reminder of just how much progress she had made, and how great the rest of the day would be. This particular morning, not so much.

She was almost out of breath by the time she made to the door. Wiping a thin film of swear from her brow, she tugged at her tank top, trying to pull it back down over her spongy belly rolls as she entered the gym. Familiar faces milled about; in a vain attempt to avoid detection in her fattened state, she turned her head to the side and scanned her badge on the reader.

An alert sounded and the scanner blinked an accusing shade of red as it announced the violation to the assembled staff and gym members.

MEMBERSHIP EXPIRED!!! PLEASE SEE OFFICE MANAGER FOR ASSISTANCE!!!

She froze as very unwanted attention began to build. “I’m sorry, can I help you, MA’AM??” an unimpressed college aged staff member asked her, hardly looking up from her glamour magazine. Daphne stuttered and fumbled with her purse nervously as she stood in front of the counter with her incriminating ID.

“Uh...yes - there seems to be a problem with my card? I know I paid for an entire year in advance...and I’m in here all the time!”

The young girl scanned Daphne’s doughy body and chuckled to herself. “Yeah - sure you are. I’m sorry but you’ll have to go talk to the manager. We have some “New Years Resolution” packages that would probably be perfect for you.”

Ignoring Daphne’s scoff of indignation and attempted rebuttal, the girl tersely swiveled in her chair and turned to the next customer in line. “Can I HELP you???”

Just then, Daphne looked back and saw none other than Julie coming in the door. “Oh thank god,” she exclaimed as she walked in her direction. “She can clear all this up for me and...”

Julie blew past her with no recognition. Stunned, Daphne ran after her and tapped her on the shoulder.

“Jules?? Aren’t you even going to say hi to me??”

Julie looked at her suspiciously. “I’m sorry,” she replied politely. “Do I know you??”

Daphne’s jaw dropped. “Do you KNOW me!?!?! It’s me, Daphne!! Daphne Coleman?!?!”

Julie’s jaw dropped. “Oh my god I’m so sorry!! Yes, Daphne..from high school??”

She reached in tentatively and gave Daphne an awkward hug, trying to get her athletic arms around Daphne’s fat body without an excessive amount of contact. “It’s been so long...I don’t think I’ve seen you since Mr. Reed’s Biology Class!!”

Julie looked at her and tried to muster an encouraging smile. “Well you’ll have to excuse me but I gotta run. So nice to see you - and congratulations on trying to get into a healthier routine.”

Daphne stared at her in disbelief as she finished the thought.

“Be sure to check out that New Years Resolution Special they are pitching!! Sounds like a great deal.”
kid a

Postby Lyssa » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:50 pm

Wow! :D Cool update! I was anxious for the scene with Julie, I loved it!

:D
Lyssa

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:28 pm

This was an interesting turn of events. Thank you for the new chapter.
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:03 pm

I'll start off by saying very impressive! Nice touch having no message on the mirror and attacking the chocolate. Likewise, being almost out of breath and almost toppling over. I could really imagine Daphne's plus size form in how you described her changing clothes.
The Julie scene was fabulous as well, the entire gym scene was spot on terrific.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

PreviousNext

Return to Kid A