Russian Doll - By Kid A (XWG, Magic, Revenge)

Moderator: kid a

Re: Russian Doll - By Kid A (XWG, Magic, Revenge)

Postby Lyssa » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:42 pm

Cool update! :D The butt and thighs getting hefty is cute :D and you brought in a high school friend that could be a interesting factor later :lol:

:D
Lyssa
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:33 pm

Daphne's misadventures are just beginning, aren't they?
Junketh71

Postby kid a » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:34 pm

leedy wrote:Also the subtle things like how she took 3 chocolates instead of one this time)

You know me too well ;)

And thanks all - thanks for reading and I’m glad you’re all digging it. More soon.
kid a

Postby kid a » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:22 pm

Part 3

Fishing through the center console of her car, Daphne tossed old receipts and fast food wrappers onto the passenger side floor as she frantically searched for her gym ID. “Where the hell is it??”, she asked aloud as the usual morning die-hards passed by her in the parking lot on their way to the entrance.

Finally, she found it - stuck, face down, to the bottom of her ashtray in a nasty pool of dried up Coca Cola and what appeared to be Oreo crumbs. “Ew,” she said as she pulled it out, leaving a thick strand of sugary gunk behind. “I have GOT to get my car cleaned,” she remarked as she tried to wipe off the sticky residue onto her t-shirt.

It was as if the badge had been lost and neglected in that secluded and dirty little spot for weeks. Which made zero sense to Daphne considering her vigorous and regular exercise regimen. But as she tried to tug her shirt down over her rounded belly, which had pooched our accusingly over the waist band of her sweat pants, it occurred to her that almost nothing made sense today.

She walked in to the gym and after a quick stop in the locker room, headed into the studio to find a bike. On a normal morning she would have been the first one in there. But she was running late today and it was already filling up - she briefly thought she was out of luck until she heard a familiar voice call her name.

“Oh my GOD - Daphne!! Get over here, stranger!!”, Julie yelled from her perch atop a bike in the corner. Daphne could see her friend was already deep into her workout; her toned body glistened with sweat as she finished another up-tempo burst before slowing down and motioning for Daphne to join her on a open bike at her side.

Daphne took a deep breath - she awkwardly tried to adjust her tight outfit around her newfound problems areas before tentatively walking in Julie’s direction. She could feel her fattened ass and thighs jiggle behind her, and every few steps sent her t-shirt sliding up just a bit over her protruding belly as she made her way to the bike.

Turning her body to ensure her now bulky rear end was safely out of Julie’s line of vision, she climbed up on the bike and exhaled. “Hey Jules...what do you mean, ‘stranger??’”

“Well honey you haven’t been here in weeks,” Julie replied with a scolding cluck of her tongue. “And you never return my texts anymore...was starting to think you had disappeared.”

Daphne’s jaw dropped in confusion. “Weeks?? But I just saw you yesterday and...”

Julie interrupted mid-sentence. “But I gotta say this Daphne...and I know it’s probably not polite and people don’t usually want to hear it, but...”

Daphne broke out in a cold sweat. She knew there was no way to hide this weight gain, and the questions were bound to begin at some point. A wave of shame and embarrassment washed over her as Julie stared at her midsection, eyebrows cocked and continued.

“HAVE YOU LOST WEIGHT?? You are looking TOTALLY skinny compared to last time I saw you.”

Dumbfounded, Daphne stammered for a response. “Huh?? I mean...well I guess I...”

Julie slapped her on the back. “No need to be modest babes - I didn’t want to say it, but I was starting to think you were gonna totally blow up. Especially when you stopped showing up for our workouts.”

“Glad to see I was wrong,” she finished. Glancing around the room, Julie pointed at the instructor taking her place at a solitary bike stationed at the front of the room.

She chuckled and prodded Daphne in her now doughy middle. “Well look no further, because I hear this one is straight up militant. Hope you’re ready to sweat!!”

And sweat she did. At least for a solid 4 minutes of the workout. Daphne’s attempt at exercising ended rather abruptly when, overcome with exhaustion, she feigned a cramp and ran out of the room, offering Julie a hurried apology as she left.

She drove home in confused silence, trying to decipher her bewildering situation. Was she losing her mind? Suffering from memory loss?? Had she been hit on the head???

Nothing made sense. But as her tubby belly growled, it made COMPLETE sense as she pulled into a McDonalds along the way and placed her order. Daphne licked her lips as the sinful aroma of those hot, greasy french fries filled her car. And she dug in with the gusto of a true fat girl - the meal was devoured before she had even pulled into the parking lot of her apartment.
kid a

Postby Lyssa » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:24 pm

I knew the friend would show up again! :D cool update!

:D
Lyssa

Postby champ » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:28 pm

Loving the new story! You definitely write some of the best in the genre! Looking forward to more!
champ

Postby pinkhippo99 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:47 am

I am loving this story so far.
pinkhippo99

Postby Matt L. » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:14 am

Nicely executed scene, nice touch with the ID badge and her friend Julie, wonderful. I've mentioned this often but the dialogue and descriptions are first rate. I sincerely admire the effort you put into your stories.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Junketh71 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:52 pm

This was amazing. Thank you for the new update.
Junketh71

Postby kid a » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:34 pm

Thanks everyone, too kind as always. I’ll do my best to have more up early next week at the latest.
kid a

PreviousNext

Return to Kid A