Russian Doll - By Kid A (XWG, Magic, Revenge)

Moderator: kid a

Russian Doll - By Kid A (XWG, Magic, Revenge)

Postby kid a » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:11 am

RUSSIAN DOLL

By Kid A

Part 1

There was a fly in the bathroom. Spying the intruder through half-open, sleepy eyes, Daphne cursed as she shut the door behind her and flipped on the light. Alarmed by her presence, the tiny insect buzzed towards the relative safety of the shower as she swatted it away and sat down on the toilet seat.

Daphne exhaled in frustration, the short burst of breath sending a few locks of her blond hair upwards like a cheesy, comedic moment from an 80’s era sitcom. “It’s no wonder we have flies in here,” she mumbled to herself. “With that fat pig of a roommate planted to the couch out there.”

Smirking in self-satisfaction, she stood up and flushed the toilet. It wasn’t even 6:30 in the morning, and the aforementioned roommate was surely a couple of hours away from waking up and extracting herself from said couch. Daphne had found Mora through an online service; and while the portly brunette was her polar opposite in every way possible, she did pay her share of the rent on time and other than generally being in the way, wasn’t a bad tenant.

Mora hung with the goth “gamer” crowd and unlike Daphne (who was getting ready to hit the gym - 8th day in a row, she thought to herself with pride), was content with her couch potato existence. She was an odd, moody girl - who even fancied herself a Wiccan, much to Daphne’s poorly concealed derision.

Intangibles aside, Mora’s defining characteristic was certainly her weight. There was zero chance of getting her on a scale to confirm, but Daphne suspected she was close to 500 pounds. And from the way she stuffed her face around the clock, it was no surprise. Mora always kept their fridge fully stocked through a local grocery delivery service; Daphne repeatedly told her it wasn’t necessary (all those empty calories laying around!!) but as Mora always said, it was the least she could do.

Daphne finished a brief makeup application and looked at herself in the mirror. In the upper right corner, written in a smudged flourish of purple lipstick, was the number “135”. A couple of months back, she had read the tip in one of her health magazines; write your weight on the mirror every night so you are forced to deal with it. None of that “out of sight; out of mind” crap. That was surely for fatties like Mora, she thought to herself smugly.

“One hundred and thirty five pounds,” she said slowly. Smiling, she admired the reflection of her firm yet curvy figure. Daphne was on the short side (only 5’ 2”), so she had to watch her weight like a hawk - hard to hide extra pounds on a frame like that. But with a little hard work and determination, she had sculpted what was at one time a fairly pear shaped bod into a lean, mean workout machine.

Stepping back into her bedroom for a moment, her alarm clock went off. Tuned by default to a local radio station, she cringed as “Hit Me Baby One More Time” by Britney Spears blared over the tinny speakers. She was in quite a rhythm with her workouts and healthy eating; so much so that she was apparently waking up and getting ready before that clock even had a chance to rouse her.

As she walked out into the dimly lit living room, she gagged from the smell. As predicted, there lay Mora, snoring on the couch in a semi-reclined position. She had apparently passed out in the middle of a late-night game of Fortnight. The game controller sat atop her huge dome belly, nestled between her chubby and dimpled hands. Her wide, flabby body took up the better part of two couch cushions; she was wearing a huge pair of pajama pants (easily a 4X, Daphne thought to herself in disgust) and an even larger, food stained t-shirt.

As she continued to snore loudly, her blubbery double chin jiggled from the effort; Daphne cleared her throat for effect and Mora snorted as she awoke to find her roommate staring at her with disdain.

“You gonna clean up this mess today??”, Daphne asked her abruptly, motioning to the various fast food containers and pop cans strewn across the living room carpet. Mora rolled her eyes as she yawned loudly, raising her soft, flabby arms above her head in an attempt to wake herself up.

“Well good morning, princess,” she replied warmly, ignoring the now customary hostilities from her gorgeous but bitchy roommate. “Off to the gym are we?”

Irked by the dismissal of her complaint, Daphne pursed her lips. “Yes, I am. I assume you’ll still be sitting there when I get back?”

Mora returned the glare as Daphne bounced towards the door and stopped to grab her car keys. Noticing an unopened box of Godiva chocolates on the counter, she turned back to Mora. “I assume these are yours?”, she asked sarcastically.

Tearing off the cellophane wrapping and reaching into the box, she retrieved a delicious looking caramel and raised it to her mouth. “Sure looks good”, she remarked as Mora turned her head and protested from her station on the couch.

“You know what, Daphne, those ARE mine. And a very good friend from online sent them to me.”

“Put it back right now,” she spat. “Or else.”

A look of faux horror spread across Daphne’s well defined, tanned face as she laughed in reply. “Or else WHAT, Mora??”

“You gonna come over here and do something about it?”

Cursing, Mora attempted to lift her bulk off the couch and confront her tormentor. The springs creaked and moaned in protest as she planted her huge, fat arms behind her and tried to stand up. Her bulging belly rolls sagged down between her chubby knees as she wobbled there unsteadily for a moment before falling back into the cushions with a soft thud.

“Yeah. That’s what I thought,” Daphne snarked before popping the caramel in her mouth she quickly exited the apartment and slammed the door behind her.

If she had looked back, she probably would have been very concerned, however. Because as Mora sat there in the dark, frustrated and alone, anchored to that couch by her morbidly obese body, her eyes seemed to glow bright red as she fired back a reply to no one but the living room walls.

“So be it, Daphne. Have my piece of chocolate. As a matter of fact, you can have ALL OF IT.”
kid a
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Russian Doll - By Kid A (XWG, Magic, Revenge)

Postby Junketh71 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:10 pm

...For some reason I think that there's going to be at least some role reversal in this story, and it is very interesting to read already. Lol!
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:23 pm

Wonderfully descriptive and with a smooth flow. Your characters are very well written to top it off.
First rate all the way!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:51 pm

Thanks guys. I have a solid rough draft in the works for part 2, which should really get this one in motion. Should have that up tomorrow.
kid a

Postby Lyssa » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:13 am

Cool start! :D
Lyssa

Postby kid a » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:52 am

Part 2

A bit later at her gym, the fly wheel of a stationary bike whirred to a stop as Daphne finished yet another invigorating workout. Wiping the sweat from her brow, she took a long swig of water and rubbed her toned middle section; still sore from a pre-cardio sit-up routine that morning.

“I don’t know how you do this every day,” her friend Julie remarked from the bike next to her. Daphne grinned, and after taking another drink from her water bottle hopped off the bike with ease and picked up her clipboard to record the day’s results.

“You are WAY too modest, Jules,” she replied with a wink and she admired her friends similarly endowed figure. “But since you asked, I was able to shuffle my class schedule - mornings are free now so I can always start the day on a good note.”

“When do you graduate anyways?” Julie asked hesitantly. She had known Daphne since high school - and while her friend was certainly keeping the pace with her workouts, she seemed to be slipping a bit in terms of her progress at the local university. Julie had already graduated and was starting her first job at a nearby accounting firm. Daphne, on the other hand, was busy making her Senior year a full-time profession.

“Ugh - this summer. If I can knock out that stupid Calculus class,” Daphne replied with a grimace. “The professor is such a jerk - and I can barely understand a word he’s saying with that accent of his.”

She pantomimed an exaggerated Asian man for a moment as Julie tried not to laugh, scanning around to ensure they weren’t offending anyone.

“Stop it!”, she said with a wink. “Did you fail that quiz yesterday???”

Daphne frowned. “Yeah. I just can’t seem to figure it out. Starting to think I’ll never pass.”

Sensing her friends despair, Julie smiled and patted her on the shoulder. “C’mon now trooper. You just need to buck up and hit those books harder than ever before - tomorrow is a brand new day.”

The next morning, Daphne was rudely awoken by her faithful bedside alarm clock.

“HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!!!!!”

She groaned and swatted the snooze button. Realizing that it was already 6:35 AM, she silently scolded herself for this subtle act of laziness.

“Stupid radio station,” mumbled as she got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. “I think Britney has been out of style for a solid decade now....they need to freshen up their playlist.”

Feeling a snug sensation coming from her panties, she tugged upwards on the waistband and cringed as she felt her ass cheeks ooze out of the bottom.

“Why did I let myself have those chips last night,” she wondered aloud as she sat down on the toilet. Oh well, she thought - it had been a late night study session for her upcoming Calculus exam and towards the end of it her energy had been flagging. The situation had called for an energy boost and as luck would have it there were plenty of snacks laying around the apartment.

She had polished off an entire bag of sour cream and chive chips - courtesy of Mora’s latest junk food delivery. “Well,” she intoned, “at least that cow is occasionally good for something.”

As she sat there, a fly buzzed by her head. “What the fuck,” she spat. “Another one??”

“I’m going to set things straight with that porker,” she continued as she stood up and turned to the mirror. “If she doesn’t clean up her act she’s going to be looking for a new place to park that huge ass of hers and...”

Before she could finish the self-righteous declaration, her jaw dropped as she caught a sight of the number written in lipstick on her mirror.

“155”

“What the hell,” she swore to herself as she splashed some cool water on her face and rubbed her eyes. She looked again; seeing the number had not magically reduced itself in the last 10 seconds, Daphne angrily pulled the scale out from under the sink to confirm the message.

She stepped on and watched as the dial spun rapidly before stopping and settling a few notches below the 160 marker.

“There’s no way,” she protested. “Just yesterday I was...”

Before she could finish that thought she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. As Daphne examined her slightly bloated form, it suddenly seemed plausible that both the mirror and scale were giving her a straight assessment of the situation.

Daphne’s soft and yielding belly flesh pooched out over the waistband of her panties, while her newfound love handles rolled over the sides. The waistband was puckered from the combined strain, and had surely been the source of her discomfort on the short stroll from her bed to the bathroom.

She gasped as she grabbed the soft mass of flesh; sticking a finger into her now deep and spongy belly button, she jiggled her paunch for good measure and watched in detached bemusement as small rolls of fat temporarily formed and then dissipated before she released it. Gravity took over as it settled into place, drooping back over her panties and down towards her thighs.

Everything seemed fairly normal from the chest up, she thought to herself in relief as she looked over her still toned face and arms. Her breasts did seem a bit fuller, and her nipples were pointing ever so slightly towards the tile floor. But as she turned around and got a glimpse of her ass, she realized that her “starter belly” paled in comparison to the newfound junk in her trunk.

Daphne had worked so hard at the gym to get her curves under control, but somehow they had returned with a vengeance. She had a full and juicy bubble butt, marred with cellulite and stretch marks. Grabbing it with both hands she lifted her thick ass cheeks up and moaned in disbelief as she felt them sag back onto her wide and meaty thighs.

Turning off the light, she ran back into her room and quickly pulled on a pair of her baggiest sweatpants. Her mind raced, and she literally pinched her own arm to make sure she wasn’t dreaming. The sharp twinge of pain quickly ruled that out and she headed towards the living room in panic.

“I don’t know what’s going on with me, but I have got to get myself under control,” she mumbled as she picked up a workout shirt and pulled it over her upper body. “It’s nothing but exercise and good eating until I shed these pounds.”

Walking into the living room, she reflexively plugged her nose to avoid the smell of Mora’s den. She noticed a dim light coming from the kitchen; puzzled she relaxed for a moment and wandered in. “What is that smell,” she wondered aloud. “Coffee???”

Much to her surprise, there Mora stood, pouring herself a mug and munching on what appeared to be a bran muffin. Taking in her roommate’s gargantuan figure, Daphne felt better about her bizarre and sudden weight issues. Mora was a big girl in every since of the word. Standing around 5’10”, and seemingly as wide around the middle, she was an imposing presence.

She had the full blown pear shape of a true SSBBW, with several drooping rolls of heavy belly fat anchored from behind by a massive, flabby ass and thighs. She was probably 75 inches around at the peak of her mid section and proportionately large everywhere else. Her huge, flabby arms jiggled as she took another bite of her muffin.

“Well good morning, princess,” she said warmly. She seemed to stare directly at Daphne’s expanded belly for a moment as she shot her a quick wink. “Off to the gym are we??”

Growing more frustrated and confused by the morning’s proceedings, Daphne grabbed both sides of her head and growled audibly. “I don’t know what the fuck is going on here, but this isn’t funny. Didn’t we do this yesterday? And what the hell are you doing up and around at this hour??”

Mora looked at her with what appeared to be genuine concern. “Yesterday? Don’t you remember, I got back into town last night from my gaming convention. I haven’t seen you in a week.”

She was right, Daphne thought to herself. She needed to figure out what was going on, but no use making Mora think she was insane in the process.

“I was just kidding,” she said coldly. As she turned to leave, she froze; there on the counter was a box of Godiva chocolates. Untouched; the cellophane wrapping seemed to glow blue in the dark from the light of a nearby digital clock.

Her mind raced; almost in a trance, Daphne picked up the box and unwrapped it, examining the contents as if it were some strange alien artifact. “Hey - put those back - a good friend of mine from online sent those to me,” Mora protested.

“Besides, looks like you could stand to lay off the sweets,” she added. “I saw your mess from last night by the way - hope you enjoyed those chips.”

Growing furious, Daphne grabbed 3 large chocolates out of the box and shoved them into her mouth at once. Through a mouthful of the treats, she sneered at Mora.

“I CAN EAT WHATEVER I WANT, YOU FAT BITCH!!!”, she yelled. “I don’t know what is going on around here, or what mind games you are trying to play but this is my house. And MY RULES.”

Daphne swallowed hard as she finished her tirade. Mora nodded submissively in agreement and waddled innocently over to the couch. Daphne smiled as she heard the familiar sound of springs creaking as Mora fell back into the cushions and picked up her game controller.

“You’re right Daphne,” she said in a sing-song tone as she turned on the XBox. “And I should really know my place by now.”
kid a

Postby pinkhippo99 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 pm

I am really liking this story so far. Keep up the good work.
pinkhippo99

Postby Matt L. » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:50 pm

You have managed to produce another first rate story. I don't know where you're taking this which adds to the enjoyment.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:10 pm

Thanks (both)

And I’m pleasantly surprised if my path ahead isn’t obvious. I didn’t want to say this until I had posted part 2 (to prevent a spoiler alert), but going back to one of my other recent story threads - Talon Drone unwittingly got his wish re: “more spoofs” ;)

This is a bit obscure, but recent. I’m guessing a few of you either have or will catch on to the title reference.
kid a

Postby leedy » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:54 pm

Yea Kid I know the show you based it off of.

I'm really digging the format though. Also the subtle things like how she took 3 chocolates instead of one this time lol. Knowing you I'm expecting Daphne to experience some humbling(and humilating) moments.

Keep up the great work ;)
leedy

Next

Return to Kid A