Moderator: kid a

Four Christmases - by Kid A (XWG)

Postby kid a » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:32 pm

FOUR CHRISTMASES

By Kid A

Part 1

Christmas Day - 2018

“Pumpkin - can you help me with this??”

Vanessa stood in the laundry room off the kitchen of her parents’ home, attempting to adjust her outfit in a covertly stationed full-length mirror. For a moment she was distracted by the sinful aromas wafting in from the nearby oven which contained their Christmas dinner. Juicy, roasted turkey...mashed potatoes...apple pie.

She licked her lips as her belly grumbled in anticipation of the feast. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, Vanessa sighed in resignation. The gigantic plaid sweater she was wearing concealed nothing, and did her portly figure no favors. Then again, just shy of 400 pounds this holiday season, there wasn’t a fashion designer in the world who could have solved that particular problem.

She officially had the full and round face of a bonafide fat girl now, and it rested atop her obese form like the final piece of a gluttonous puzzle. Saying that Vanessa had a double chin was quite an understatement. A soft layer of thick blubber coated the entire lower half of her head, sagging onto a very meaty neckline and merging into the upper portion of her huge tits. Her chubby cheeks framed a thick, oily nose and dark brown eyes; the soft and undulating visage leaving her adorned with a permanent pouty expression on her now very fat face.

Her immense and flabby upper arms strained the fuzzy fabric of her 3X sweater; propped up by her voluminous rolls of side fat, they almost seemed to have settled at twin 45 degree angles, as if she were about to defy the laws of physics and take the most unlikely of flights. Vanessa’s heavy and sagging apron of belly fat bulged out beneath her huge breasts, surging over the hula-hoop sized waistband of her skin tight black yoga pants and jiggling tentatively as she attempted to hike the overwhelmed garment up over her wide hips, gigantic ass and blubbery lower belly loaf.

“Coming Mom!!” she yelled back after mentally abandoning a more appealing look for the evening. She waddled unsteadily into the kitchen; pausing to wash her hands in the sink, her belly rolled over the countertop and caught a stray splash of hot water from the faucet. Noticing her fat daughter’s plight, Vanessa’s Mom handed her a towel and offered a sympathetic smile.

“So....I see you are back with Anthony again, eh??” her Mom finally uttered after an awkward moment of silence.

Vanessa blushed. “Yeah...we had some problems but I guess it all worked out.”

With a clearing of the throat, her Mom scanned Vanessa’s bulky figure and sighed. “Well, no one is perfect hun...and I guess sometimes you just gotta...ya know...settle a bit?”

Seeing the morose look on Vanessa’s plump face, she instantly regretted the choice of words. “Oh baby I didn’t mean...well I was trying to say...”

Vanessa cut her off tersely. “It’s ok Mom. I’m the one who let myself turn into a complete blimp. And I’m fully aware how limited my options are now.”

Hearing no argument from her Mom on that point, she swiveled her wide hips around and made her exit from the painful conversation. “Well I had better not keep him waiting.”

From across the room, Anthony smirked as he watched Vanessa make her entrance. Two of her younger cousins blocked the clearest path through the dining room; they exchanged a knowing, disgusted glance as she attempted to turn sideways to get through, giving one a generous brush from her shelf booty and the other a heaping portion of her triple belly rolls.

Anthony was a feeder; a fact made all too clear to Vanessa when she started dating him freshman year of college. Theirs had been a trying relationship and on more than one occasion he was sure she would up and leave him. He had a nasty jealous streak, especially when it came to a new feedee conquest, and it inevitably caused problems as they got to know each other. But as he eyed his gigantic girlfriend up and down, he felt more secure than ever in their arrangement. I mean where was she going to go now??

He chuckled to himself as Vanessa finally reached his side and planted her chubby hand into a huge bowl of Swedish Meatballs he had conveniently placed nearby.

“Hey babe,” he purred as he casually slid his hand in between two large fat rolls resting atop her nearest hip. A look of faux surprise erupted on his face and he grabbed her by a dimpled elbow. “Oh my god - Isn’t that Tom over there??”

Vanessa froze as she saw who he was referring to. Her old high school flame, Tom Spencer was standing across the room chatting with her father. Senior year of high school the two had been inseparable - king and queen of the prom, and quite the passionate lovebirds. Distance, four years of college and Vanessa’s physical downfall had put an end to all of that. But Tom remained close to their family and always received an invite to Christmas Dinner. For once, Vanessa silently wished he would have turned it down.

Anthony watched her squirm uncomfortably and smiled warmly. “What’s the matter honey....aren’t you gonna trot on over there and say hi to good old Mister Wonderful???”
kid a
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Four Christmases - by Kid A (XWG)

Postby Matt L. » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:24 pm

You have a commendable writing style, creative in detail and crisp dialogue.
Nice start by the way, I can't imagine where you're going with this!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:56 pm

So far, this story is very intriguing. Good luck with it.
Junketh71

Postby dxm9999 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:38 am

The hook is in. Great start!
dxm9999

Postby kid a » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:14 pm

Thanks all - glad you enjoyed it and more soon.
kid a

Postby kid a » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:49 am

Part 2

Christmas Day - 2017

“Did you get a load of Vanessa???”

Amber giggled as she playfully elbowed her cousin Shayna in the arm while they sat on a couch in the living room, munching on Chex Mix and watching their relatives mill about the room.

“Um....yeah - how could I have missed her. More like a WIDE load.”

The duo erupted in laughter at that utterance. They had long despised their older, gorgeous cousin Vanessa for a variety of reasons. Her long and flowing jet black hair, her rich parents...her smoking hot boyfriends. However things seemed to have been finally turned on the ear and it was their chance to revel in the reversal of fortunes.

They watched silently as Vanessa returned from the kitchen, carrying a platter of cookies. She scanned the room cautiously before depositing them on a nearby table and making a quick retreat out of sight.

“Geez Louise,” Shayna continued, “I always heard we had to be careful about the Freshman 50 - I guess this is the Sophomore 60???”

They were actually a bit light on that estimate. At her last weigh-in (demanded by Anthony according to the usual schedule - every Monday morning), Vanessa was tipping the scales at 280 pounds. A far cry from the toned yet curvy specimen she had been back in high school and edging ever so dangerously into SSBBW territory.

Luckily for Vanessa, she was hanging onto those curves for dear life. And while starting to really get fat now, they allowed her to retain a feminine quality and still draw the attention of a different, yet very dedicated portion of the male population. As she returned to the room once again to get a handful of those cookies for herself, her observant younger cousins got another eyeful of her overstuffed figure.

She had chosen a roomy grey sweater for the evening and her huge, bloated tits jiggled wildly from within the v-neck top as she bent over to grab an extra chocolate covered Oreo for the road. She was still an hourglass to be sure - but her double belly rolls were clearly visible below that ample cleavage, rolling out over her skin tight (size 22) jeans; the bottom section dangled out from beneath her top for a moment before Vanessa subconsciously detected the intrusion and tugged the sweater back into position.

Her huge ass and thighs, meanwhile, were busy giving those plus sized jeans all they could handle. Vanessa’s fat, bulky legs pressed together firmly down past her chubby knees with newfound rolls of blubber bulging from her inner thighs, not to mention a very meaty camel toe prominently displayed beneath her soft and yielding FUPA.

Then there was that beautiful, prized face of hers. Amazingly it had escaped damage for the most part. Sure there was a softened look to her now plumper cheeks and neckline, but seen from the head up, one might peg her weight a solid 100 pounds lower. A discrepancy not lost on her cousins.

“She is SO lucky that bitchy face of hers hasn’t blown up yet,” Amber scoffed. “It’s the only thing holding her together.”

The two nodded to each other at that sentiment. Little did they know that Anthony was observing his very chunky girlfriend from across the room and fuming inwardly regarding that same bodily “shortcoming”.

Stationed in a recliner in the corner, he angrily balled his hands into fists as Vanessa plodded over to say hi to her ex-boyfriend Tom.

“Why does that asshole have to be here every year,” he muttered to himself as he watched their brief and awkward embrace. Vanessa wrapped her huge, chubby arms around Tom, pressing those bulging tits into his firm chest while Tom returned the hug for a moment, trying to find a spot to hold on her backside that wasn’t a fat roll.

Tom stepped back and half-whistled as he took in the expanded proportions of his ex. Anthony knew the look, and the feeling all too well. Vanessa was still very pretty, and buxom enough that even a frat boy like Tom would probably have hopped in the sack with her after an adequate amount of beer. Sure, he’d be making the requisite “like riding a moped” joke to his buddies the next morning. But he wouldn’t have kicked her out of bed for leaving cake crumbs anyways.

She had obviously forgotten all about Anthony and it fueled his bitter, growing resentment even further as he sat there alone sipping a gin and tonic. He calmed himself and visually examined her still gorgeous face from afar.

“Well,” he said to himself as Vanessa went in for a second hug, “nothing that another year living in my apartment can’t fix.”
kid a

Postby Junketh71 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:16 pm

Thank you for the new part. It was really quite enjoyable.
Junketh71

Postby kid a » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:35 pm

Junketh71 wrote:Thank you for the new part. It was really quite enjoyable.

Thanks and my pleasure - more soon.
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:33 am

You have such a smooth writing style which adds to the enjoyment of your story - the catty comments a bonus, are always amusing.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:09 am

Thanks Matt - should have part 3 up this week.
kid a

Next

Return to Kid A