Four Christmases - by Kid A (XWG)

Moderator: kid a

Re: Four Christmases - by Kid A (XWG)

Postby Talon Drone » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:32 am

in all seriousness, i do hope you write that epilogue or whatever you have planned. i see you’re writing a new story (which is off to a terrific start) but do circle back if you are so inclined
Talon Drone

Postby kid a » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:49 pm

Talon Drone wrote:in all seriousness, i do hope you write that epilogue or whatever you have planned. i see you’re writing a new story (which is off to a terrific start) but do circle back if you are so inclined

tyvm. And for sure, i will circle back to this when the time is right.
kid a
Transformation Grand Master

Postby FcFa » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:04 am

kid a wrote:
Talon Drone wrote:in all seriousness, i do hope you write that epilogue or whatever you have planned. i see you’re writing a new story (which is off to a terrific start) but do circle back if you are so inclined

tyvm. And for sure, i will circle back to this when the time is right.

Hope you get back to this (or just in general get back to posting/writing) soon. You're one of my favorite authors in particular. Just how you tell a story and how you describe and use incredibly high weights for characters is something I love, along with your awesome epilogues
FcFa

Postby kid a » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:44 pm

FcFa wrote:Hope you get back to this (or just in general get back to posting/writing) soon. You're one of my favorite authors in particular. Just how you tell a story and how you describe and use incredibly high weights for characters is something I love, along with your awesome epilogues

Thanks very much. In the midst of my hiatus, I had forgotten about this epilogue teaser. ;)

I’ve had some new ideas popping up in my head recently so I think I’m almost ready to start a new story. And as for this one; it definitely calls for an epilogue and I’ll see what I can do.
kid a

Postby kid a » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:08 am

EPILOGUE

Christmas Day - 2021

“Are your sure about this outfit honey??”

Vanessa squirmed in the passenger seat of Anthony’s car as they drove towards the local mall for the annual “Santa Days” extravaganza. Anthony had always been a big fan of the Christmas season. Considering the free-flowing alcohol and general over consumption across the board....what was a feeder not to like?

He also felt it necessary to “get into the spirit” costume-wise. In his case, that meant a stylish elf costume, complete with the pointy hat, fake ears and spectacles. Vanessa on the other hand had received the short end of the stick. Or was that the “fat” end of the stick.

Mrs Claus probably would have been personally offended that someone as obese as Vanessa had been selected to portray her in this little exhibition. I mean sure, she had let herself go during her time at the North Pole, but c’mon...

As they pulled into a handicap parking spot near the front, Anthony only smirked in response to her nervous query. He hopped out of the car, slammed the door shut and bounded over to the passenger side to begin the extraction of his prized pupil. With a sigh, she reached her huge, flabby arms towards him; he braced himself and grunted as he pulled backwards, Vanessa pouring out of the car in response.

She was easily his largest feedee ever at this point, and her huge, fluffy, red and white outfit served to emphasize every roll and bulge she had accumulated during their relationship. The last time she had stepped on the scale (after a similar Halloween event..in retrospect that pumpkin outfit had been even less forgiving), she tipped the scales at 530 pounds. Luckily for Vanessa she had retained the pear shaped inclinations of her figure; but at this size, she was nothing other than incredibly fat from any reasonable perspective, and resigned to the trappings of her feeder/feedee arrangement.

Her round, cherubic face was plastered in a new brand of makeup she has chosen for the occasion. It did make her look cute, but her drooping triple chin and jowly cheeks were clearly visible through the foundation. They sagged onto her soft neckline; below her mammoth udders bulged obscenely through the 4X v-neck top and sagged onto to her monumental triple belly.

3 gigantic rolls of fat now comprised Vanessa’s abdomen. They pushed those huge tits to each side and the wide, middle swath of her paunch had the bright red skirt she was wearing stretched near the point of no return. The garment was given a bit of a reprieve by the massive lower section of her belly however; it sagged down past her pillowy thighs, on full jiggly display dangerously close to the tops of her enormous knee-high, glittery stockings.

Vanessa’s titanic, flabby ass jutted out behind her, wobbling from side to side as they made her way towards the mall entrance. Even in the crisp December air, she was sweaty from the exertion as they walked inside. The sounds and smells of the holidays hit them immediately - Vanessa’s cavernous belly growled in anticipation for the treats to come. Anthony was one step ahead of her - she waddled dutifully behind him towards the food court where her new favorite (Cinnabon) beckoned with its high calorie, sugary assortment of sinful creations.

As she wobbled unsteadily towards a large booth (Anthony was already in line placing a huge order), she blushed as a blubbery hip bumped softly into someone to her side. Turning to apologize, she froze when she realized who it was. None other than Tom, with of all people, her cousin Shayna as his date for the afternoon.

Halting her mumbled apology, Vanessa stuttered as she waited for what would surely be a searing re-introduction. But much to her surprise, Tom seemed to be equally embarrassed. He stepped back, giving her a exaggeratedly wide berth.

“Excuse me miss - didn’t even see you there.”

Shayna looked at her - with disgust, to be sure. But the sexy young couple offered zero acknowledgement of their ex-girlfriend/cousin. That was when it hit Vanessa like a load of bricks....they didn’t even recognize her.

With equal parts embarrassment and gratitude, she turned and plodded towards another booth, granting both a full-on view of her cellulite ridden thighs and cottage cheese ass. She thought she heard a snicker but was in no mood to determine the source. Safely on the other side of the food court, she weakly waved in Anthony’s direction. Spotting her, he smiled in response and headed her way, his tray overloaded with cinnamon rolls and extra cups of frosting.

He had barely sat down and pushed the tray in Vanessa’s direction before she was greedily wolfing down the first treat. Even Anthony was a bit taken back by her recent gluttony...the game seemed to be over at this point and she was thankful for his attention and the endless supply of comfort food.

He reached under the table and gave her gelatinous belly a playful jiggle as she gorged away. Looking around the room, Anthony signed with content.

“What do you think Tom’s up to this year, toots?”

THE END
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:34 pm

Beautiful in detail and smoothly written. A fine and fitting conclusion.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby div » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:27 am

Hello Kid A!

So there it is the conclusion.

I probably would have been less specific on Vanessa's latest expansion. It might have given the fact she was not even recognized by ex-lover and cousin a bit more of a thump and making the humiliation cut a little deeper although the way she dug into her food to console herself hinted that it was bad enough.

Who am I to criticize. Tastes will diverge for ever. So I am not.

It is a masterpiece. No doubt!

Congratulations.

Kind Regards!
div
Transformation Master

Postby kid a » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:20 am

div wrote:Hello Kid A!

So there it is the conclusion.

I probably would have been less specific on Vanessa's latest expansion. It might have given the fact she was not even recognized by ex-lover and cousin a bit more of a thump and making the humiliation cut a little deeper although the way she dug into her food to console herself hinted that it was bad enough.

Who am I to criticize. Tastes will diverge for ever. So I am not.

It is a masterpiece. No doubt!

Congratulations.

Kind Regards!

*shrugs*

Thanks ;) I mean I was happy with how it turned out....like you said, to each their own. Came up with this on the fly but as a few had said, this was one that definitely needed an epilogue/some final resolution. This is one where I wish I could find someone interested in illustrating key scenes. The thought of Vanessa in that get-up...her huge, blubbery belly bulging out of the skirt and dangling onto her thighs...
kid a

Previous

Return to Kid A