The Lesson 2 - By Kid A (XWG, Revenge)

Moderator: kid a

Re: The Lesson 2 - By Kid A (XWG, Revenge)

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:03 pm

Thank you for the new chapter. It was wonderful.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby riptoryx » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:36 pm

The Wonka-and-Violet costume pairing was a cute touch. :)
riptoryx

Postby kid a » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:26 am

Thanks everyone ;)

Hoped you all would like that Violet bit....and rest assured I’m not done with that little angle just yet.
kid a

Postby kid a » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:18 am

Part 11

That night at the party, Susan was a spectacle in ways she had never fathomed before. Back in high school (pre weight gain), she had lorded over many a raging kegger. And certainly a few Halloween-themed events, where she was all too eager to flaunt her voluptuous and toned body in the sluttiest costume she could find.

This however was the polar opposite experience. The reactions to her costume were instant and visceral; and they continued for the duration of the evening, with Alex doing his dedicated best to keep the attention focused squarely on his newest pet piggy.

At first, the majority of people actually thought it was a fat suit! Why one girl even walked up to Susan and after literally kneeling over in laughter while complimenting her on the character selection, grabbed a huge handful of her protruding belly to “test the material”.

But after looking down and noticing the combination of blue makeup and sweat on her slender hand (not to mention the look of sheer embarrassment on Susan’s face), she slowly backed away, offering a mumbled apology while searching for the nearest sink to clean herself up. Alex stood there the whole while, enjoying Susan’s humiliation as he sipped on his beer. He even called out as the girl walked off in disgust, asking if she knew where the nearest “Juicing Room” was located.

Needless to say, one Miss Susan Singleton did not exactly share in his enjoyment of the moment.

But several hours in, nicely drunk, she did manage to relax a bit and blend in with the crowd. In a manner of speaking anyways. As the party roared into the wee hours of the morning, Violet Beauregarde became the unquestioned fan favorite at the gathering.

“Here Violet!!!! Eat this so I don’t have to be tempted by it anymore!!!”, one sexy young lady yelled to her with a laugh, handing her a huge piece of cake from the dessert tray. “Not like you’re gonna have to worry about watching your figure anymore, right???”

And after receiving what was at least the 50th ceremonial slap across her blue-tinted, bulging belly that evening, Susan merely cringed and played along. The cake of course went promptly down the hatch - just like the prior half-dozen slices.

“Hey Wonka!!!”, a drunken male party-goer yelled out to Alex a bit later as Susan attempted to sneak into the bathroom undetected. “Look at the size of her ass!!! You’d better watch out, she’s still taking on juice!!!”

Alex of course played right along, running after her to grab two big handfuls of that giant shelf booty and jiggle them wildly for the assembled crowd. “Oh my God, you’re right!!”, he yelled back. “She’s huge!!! Violet, your getting ‘Wide-let’!!!!”

And so on. And so forth. Not a shred of dignity was left untouched, and as they drove home in an awkward silence a few hours later, Susan sat there with tears streaming down her chubby face. Alex looked at her and sighed; placing a hand on her meaty thigh, he kneaded it gently for a moment.

“What’s wrong sweetie - you still hungry or something?? I know the spread there wasn’t the best but we can always drive through Burger...”

Finally Susan snapped. “NO I’M NOT HUNGRY!!! How could you do that to me?? It was awful and you just laughed along the whole time!!!”

“Take me home.”

Shocked by the unexpected outburst, Alex clutched the steering wheel with both hands, contemplating his next move. Collecting himself, he looked cock-eyed at his fattened prey and formulated the proper response.

“Well I’m sorry you feel that way. It was a costume party, and like everyone else there I was staying in character and trying to have a good time. With my GIRLFRIEND.”

“Or at least i thought that’s what you were. Fine - you can go home. And pick up the rest of your things tomorrow.”

He veered sharply down a side road; Susan’s fattened body jiggled wildly as the car corrected its course. Looking at him in a panic, she reflected quickly on the situation. A few years back, she would have gladly accepted the ride home and left this asshole in the dust. But as she scanned her overweight, blueberry themed body, it occurred to her with crashing finality just how far removed she was from such a position of power.

She was never going to find another guy like Alex. And the thought of her parents seeing her wobble in, drunk, dressed like this, in total defeat...

She just couldn’t. “I’m so sorry honey,” she sobbed through a fresh cascade of tears. “I’m being ungrateful and hope I didn’t ruin your evening. OUR evening.”

She shifted her bulk towards him provocatively. “Can you just take me back to your place baby? I’ll make it up to you.”

Alex looked back at her. Realizing he had regained control of the situation, he exhaled calmly. “It’s ok babe. Apology accepted.”

“Now what was I getting you for that midnight snack again?”

Susan snorted nervously as she rubbed his firm shoulder with a chubby hand. “Well I guess I am kinda hungry..is Burger King still open??”

A few minutes later they pulled up to the drive through speaker. Alex looked at his fat date again and chuckled to himself. That was her chance, he thought silently..she might have gotten away....so close.

“Um yeah,” he barked firmly into the speaker as Susan sat wedged into the seat next to him, mindlessly surfing Facebook. “We’ll have a Triple Whopper Combo - extra cheese. With a large Coke. And onion rings. Oh, and 3 Hershey Pies.”

He smiled at her again before turning back to the speaker. “You know what, better make that 4 Hershey Pies. We had a rough night.”
kid a

Postby kid a » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:49 am

Part 12

The next morning, Susan pulled into the driveway of her parents house and after squealing to a hurried stop, lurched out of her car. It was a cold, brisk morning and she shivered in the crisp air; although as she began to move towards the front door, her new layers of “insulation” took effect and she was already getting red faced and sweaty by the time she made it inside.

Seeing that her parents were nowhere in sight, she sighed with relief and stripped off her Lane Bryant jacket. Making a half-hearted attempt to toss it onto the coat rack, it fell in a heap on the hard wood floor below. Susan cursed; her parents would SURELY nag her about that later. So with a grunt, she leaned over to pick it up, feeling her soft belly rolls press uncomfortably into her huge, dangling tits in the process.

With the task completed, Susan lumbered up the stairs to get ready for work. The steps creaked in protest as she made her way to the top; pausing for a moment to catch her breath she cursed again. “Stupid Burger World,” she muttered as she swung open the door to her bedroom.

After a brief shower, she wrapped a huge towel around her zaftig form and began the search for a passable outfit. Reaching down for a pair of black stretch pants, the towel fell off and she shuddered as she caught her naked reflection in the mirror.

Alex, true to his word, had already left quite a mark on the over-fed beauty. Her eyes glazed over as she took in the view. Free from a bra, her huge breasts sagged midway down the sides of her soft and protruding belly rolls. Her nipples pointed sadly towards the floor, a far cry from pert, perky days never to be seen again. Frowning, she grabbed clumsily at those heavy, drooping udders and attempted to cup them with her chubby hands back to their old position and dimensions. Soft flesh surged out from the sides of her fingers as she pressed them into place before sighing with resignation. She released her tits with a flop, and they bounced and shook as gravity returned them to their new found position in the pecking order of Susan’s gelatinous figure.

Turning her inspection to her face, she noticed that those double chins were starting to merge together into a soft ring of fat that started just below her ears and had begun to sag onto her neckline. Officially a complete porker, you almost see the old, green eyed Susan buried under all that chubbiness - but it was fading fast.

Her belly rolls, similarly free from any spanx or other fat girl sleight of hand, drooped out and down in a cascade of quivering blubber, totally concealing her huge, hot pink panties. Soft, corpulent hips and thighs, marred with stretch marks and creases of fat, exploded out to her sides and, at least, adequately supported the obese torso above.

As she turned around for a depressing view of her gigantic flabby ass, Susan noticed that creases of fat were even forming on the back of her huge thighs just above her knees. Pockets of soft flab sagged over the joints and to the sides, with bright red stretch marks a testament to new and unfettered expansion.

She had been living in an alternate reality for months now, fueled by Alex’s endless encouragement and enablement of her gluttonous lifestyle. But for a moment, as she processed her current condition, reality and old vanities resurfaced.

“Oh my god,” she whispered in a horror tinged tone. “I’m getting huge....what am I going to do???”

Noticing a picture from her high school graduation party laying nearby, she lifted it off the dresser and examined it. She had been just south of 200 pounds that summer, and the sulk on her bloated face as she had stood awkwardly between her athletic parents for the photo spoke volumes.

But now, she had a different perspective on things. “I was so skinny back then,” she moaned to herself as she began to pull the 3X stretch pants onto her wide, flabby lower body. “What I would give to...”

Her phone buzzed from her nightstand; yanked from the moment of introspection, she grabbed it and saw it was from Alex.

“SORRY ABOUT LAST NIGHT, SEXY. MAKE IT UP TO YOU TONIGHT OVER DINNER? AND DESSERTS?? ;-)

She blushed. “Thank God I have Alex,” she remarked aloud. “What would I do without him.”

Pulling her huge, purple Burger World shirt over her fat arms and belly, her mind quickly shifted back to current realities. And needs.

Her stomach, instinctively, growled as she plodded downstairs and stopped in the kitchen. A few donuts later she was crammed back into her car and speeding towards Burger World.

Checking her reflection in the rear view mirror, she hurriedly applied a rush makeup job to her chunky face. Her phone buzzed again; she giggled as she saw the heart and junk food themed emojis that Alex had sent in his latest, flirty text.

Yep, she repeated to herself. What in the world would she do without him.
kid a

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:54 pm

Thank you for the new update. It was really good.
Junketh71

Postby kid a » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:31 pm

Junketh71 wrote:Thank you for the new update. It was really good.

my pleasure - hope you all enjoyed them. More soon
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:22 am

Extremely entertaining, nicely paced and realistic. Susan's submissive behavior and thoroughly smitten with Alex is well done!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:10 am

Thanks Matt.

Here’s the next chapter - I would recommend you all look back at chapter 7 first for a name clarification that I added (lest you think I’m adding a character here out of the blue.
kid a

Postby kid a » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:11 am

Part 13

“Hey Shawna! You suuuuure you don’t want this extra burger??”

Susan sighed and took a big, juicy bite of the double cheeseburger she had “accidentally prepared”; the latest of her ongoing and futile attempts to fatten up her former trainee. Former, because Shawna had quickly found safe haven in Chuck’s good graces and garnered an early promotion.

After only 9 months on the job, she was nearly Susan’s equal at Burger World. Well, equal, if the only the measurements of reference were rank and salary. Despite Susan’s best efforts, Shawna had barely gained an ounce. Rolling her eyes in Susan’s direction, she sauntered her toned body up to the counter to take over register duties while a co-worker went on break.

“Nope, still not hungry, sweetie!!”, she fired back sarcastically to her portly colleague. Shawna watched as Susan threw her meaty arms in the air in a visible show of frustration. “Lord, that is one strange girl,” she muttered to herself as Susan waddled away to start another batch of fries.

The cowbell perched above the door jingled and Shawna watched as none other than Debbie walked into the restaurant. Shawna smiled sweetly as the cute but heavyset girl approached the counter. She was just about to take her order when the phone rang from inside the nearby Manager’s office.

“Shawna?”, Chuck yelled. “Can you get that for me?”

“Sure thing,” Shawna replied cheerfully.

“Susan!!”, she called out, “need you to take register for a minute!”

Wiping the sweat and grease from her flushed and chubby face, Susan huffed and puffed as she made her way to the front. “Fine. Can I....uh....help you?”

Looking at the customer, Susan froze. She instantly recognized her from the day she had met her Alex, but something was different. Her doughy jaw dropped as she realized what it was - Debbie had lost a TON of weight.

Although still very fat, she appeared to have shed at least 50 pounds since the fateful day Susan had elected to criticize her girth within Alex’s earshot. And her jaw dropped even further when it struck her - they were nearly the same size!

Posed side by side, they could have been twins on a lusty SSBBW magazine cover. But although their rotund dimensions were almost a match, a look at their faces told the tale of two ships heading in opposite directions.

Debbie sported a radiant glow, and her complexion had cleared considerably. She took a swig of her Vitamin Water and smiled at the fat cashier behind the counter.

“Oh my god. I LOVE your pants,” she remarked as she pointed to Susan’s stretchy 3X yoga pants from Lane Bryant.

“I used to have the same exact pair but they were starting to fall off me,” she giggled as she shifted her bulk nervously. It was true - much of Debbie’s vanished poundage seemed to have come from the lower half of her body. Her belly had shrunk significantly and her hips and ass (though still formidable) were no match for all the junk squeezed into Susan’s blubbery trunk.

“But it’s important for us big girls to have a Cheat Day every now and then, am I right??” she continued as Susan reeled mentally from this turn of events. Not the least bit amused by the admittedly fair comparison, she scowled and logged into the the register.

“Yeah. Sure. What-EVER.”, she replied rudely. “What do you want.”

Taken aback, Debbie glared at her. “Well EXCUSE me, Miss,” she retorted. “I was just trying to be nice. And maybe pass along a little diet encouragement your way.”

“It’s pretty obvious that ONE of us went whole hog this summer and it sure as hell wasn’t me.”

Susan gasped; noticing that her co-workers (Chuck and Shelly included) were observing the verbal dressing down, she turned beet red with embarrassment as she stuttered out a reply.

“Why you...how can....I did not....WHATEVER!”, Susan finally shouted back as her anger and frustration hit a crescendo.

“I’m going to take my business elsewhere,” Debbie stated firmly as Chuck shook his head in disapproval, realizing the situation with this customer had gone far past the point of remedy.

“The food here is too fattening anyways,” Debbie snarked as she eyed Susan’s bloated form up and down. “Looking at you, I can remember why I never applied for a job at this dump.”

“But it’s not fair, Susan pleaded as she handed Shelly her Burger World badge and keys. “She totally started it!!!”

“You have been on thin ice for quite a while now, Susan,” Shelly growled as she snatched them from her chubby hands. “And this was the last straw.”

Chuck nodded silently with approval. “You’re fired,” Shelly finished. “And you can keep the uniform.”

Bawling, Susan ran out the front door, nearly knocking the cowbell off it’s perch as she slammed it behind her. “How could they do this to me??”, she wailed as she approached her car and unlocked the door.

Her phone buzzed; it was Alex and she hurriedly replied as she sat heavily into the driver’s seat and squealed out of the parking lot.

“ROUGH DAY BABE - TELL YOU IN A BIT”

“And it was all her fault!!!”, she cried as Alex handed her a second Chocolate Malt. “That fat bitch Debbie!!!”

Seated on his sofa with her “lunch-lady” upper arms planted on her knees, Susan’s lower belly surged out comically from between her huge thighs. It wobbled and shook from within her skin-tight fat pants as she alternated between huge gulps of her delicious shake and hysterical complaints about her untimely and undeserved dismissal from Burger World.

“I’m telling you babe, i am gonna sue,” she hissed in a petulant tone. “I’ll talk to my Dad and...”

“Woah woah woah there, calm down,” Alex purred as she rubbed her pillowy shoulders from behind the couch. “Let’s not get carried away; this could be a blessing in disguise.”

Susan looked at him incredulously. “I was FIRED, baby. How could this possibly be a good thing??”

Alex winked as his massive girlfriend greedily slurped down the remainder of her shake. “Well for one thing, we can spend A LOT more time together. And you don’t need to worry about money....there’s something I’ve been wanting to ask you and I guess this is my chance.”

“Move in with me babe. No more annoying job, dealing with your parents...having to run around all day....”

Tears welled in Susan’s eyes as she hefted herself off the couch and hugged him. “Oh Alex....you are so wonderful....of course II’ll move in with you!!”

Alex grinned and hugged her back, just barely getting his muscular arms around her squishy upper body. “Fantastic,” he replied.

“We’ll get your things tomorrow. In the meantime, I think you need to get back on that couch and have another shake. To celebrate.”

With a grunt, Susan plopped her wide ass back down and looked up at him, a smile plastered across her now jowly face. “That sounds wonderful. Can I have some whipped cream on this one honey??”

She giggled as she day-dreamed of the perfect confection. “And maybe some caramel...and chunks of cookie dough blended in??”

“Anything you desire, hot stuff,” Alex cooed as he retreated to the kitchen.

“Anything and everything. Forget about Burger World....you’re officially in My World now.”
kid a

PreviousNext

Return to Kid A