The Lesson 2 - By Kid A (XWG, Revenge)

Moderator: kid a

Re: The Lesson 2 - By Kid A (XWG, Revenge)

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:55 pm

And a rather ominous ending again. Thanks for sharing.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Matt L. » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:04 pm

Exceptionally entertaining, you put such wonderful detail into your stories, and this is one of your finest.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:50 pm

Thanks guys. And without further ado...
kid a

Postby kid a » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:51 pm

Part 14

It was true. Freed from the trappings of Burger World...the occasional weight shaming from her parents...the embarrassment of her dwindling social life...Susan didn’t really have much to worry about after that day. It was just Alex. And his big, comfy sofa. And a seemingly endless supply of sinful, fattening food.

Alex was locked and loaded, and as it became more clear that Susan was hopelessly tangled in his web, dedicated himself to her gain with nothing short of his total effort. He knew she was already far past the point of no return, but had much bigger things in mind. Fueled by his own desires, not to mention a bit of payback in the name of sweet Debbie, he absolutely unloaded on his poor “little” Susan.

A couple of years later, the results were a mixed bag from her perspective. On the bright side (in a relative sense) the hourglass inclinations of her figure regained control as her hips and ass surged in size, at least countering the continued and extreme growth of her heavy, sagging belly rolls.

But as is always the case, there was a flip side to that coin. And it was quite simple really - 350 plus 250 equaled 600 pounds.

As that summer arrived, Susan was finally nearing Alex’s “sweet spot” in terms of desired weight. She didn’t have any realistic store-bought clothing options anymore, but Alex ensured she had an ample supply of tent dresses and muumuus from a few reliable online fat girl outlets.

One morning in early July, she was forced to go outside and get the mail, as Alex was away on another of his “business trips”. These had become more frequent as of late, and while he always left the refrigerator adequately stocked in his absence, Susan was beginning to suspect he was fooling around on the side. She would see him looking at his phone from across the room with a mischievous wink in his eyes. However, both of them knew there was no way she could make it over there in time to catch him doing anything, so she would normally remain planted to the couch in frustrated silence. With plenty of snacks within arms reach to eat those pesky little feelings.

As she stepped outside of the building, the glare of the sun caught her by surprise. She couldn’t remember the last time she had been exposed to the elements, and raised a heavy arm towards her face as a chubby hand blocked the blistering rays.

Already sweating profusely from the heat and efforts to make it this far, Susan began a slow, lumbering walk towards the cluster of mailboxes just down the alleyway. Her huge, bloated calves brushed against each other as she waddled along unsteadily in a bright pink, flowered tent dress.

Now easily the fattest girl in town, it was really becoming difficult to gauge where her enormous paunch began and her gigantic hips ended. The lower section of her pillowy belly sagged well down past her knees, wobbling uncontrollable against her massive thighs as she made her way. Providing an adequate counter-balance, her unspeakably round, wide and gelatinous ass bounced and quivered behind her. It was as if she was wearing a huge inner-tube of fat around the middle of her body, and the combination stressed the food-stained fabric of her 6X dress.

To say those tree-trunk thighs were rubbing together didn’t really do it justice. She couldn’t recall the last time there had been any noticeable gap from her chubby knees up to her well hidden and meaty privates. Long past of any semblance of definition, she was a spectacle of unsurpassed gluttony and blubber, from her 90+ inch hips down to her chubby little feet.

Although her upper half paled a bit in comparison to the extreme pear proportions of her lower body, it was certainly not a slouch. Susan’s formless upper arms now exceeded the size of her thighs just a few short years ago. They rolled far over her elbows, sprouting out of the huge sleeves of her dress and jiggling and shaking in a pale mass of blubber.

Her immense, saggy breasts had also grown a bit recently, but it wasn’t as noticeable in relation to her all-around corpulent form. Nestled between those huge arms, it was almost as if she had 4 tits. And Alex certainly treated the selection as such during their nightly encounters in his king sized bed.

Her fat, jowly face rested atop it all, perched on her soft neckline and sloping shoulders. She had at least 3 chins now, and even her closest friends (or enemies) couldn’t have possibly recognized her had they passed on the street. All that remained of the old Susan was those clear, green eyes; they seemed beady now, peering out from behind the puckered facade of her bloated cheeks and wide, soft nose.

Finally, she made it to the mailbox and stopped for a moment; her enormous body wobbled uncontrollably from the halted momentum. Wiping the sweat from her face, she opened the mailbox and cursed aloud. Empty.

“Fuck me,” she moaned as she slammed it shut. Turning around, she eyed the return trip to the door of the apartment building. That 50 yard trek may as well have been 50 miles as far as she was concerned. So it was with a heavy sigh, and even heavier steps, that Susan began another long and arduous walk of shame back to her seemingly permanent spot of Alex’s couch.
kid a

Postby Junketh71 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:54 pm

This was really good. Thanks for updating.
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:17 pm

Enjoyed this episode very much, as always your details are top notch and it was kind of cute how Susan sluggishly made tracks to check on the mail only to discover it was a futile attempt.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Talon Drone » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:49 pm

this must be my favorite installment to date
Talon Drone

Postby kid a » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:36 pm

Thanks everyone - always appreciate the kind words and feedback. Almost done with this one...more very soon.
kid a

Postby kid a » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:59 am

CONCLUSION

The next morning, Susan awoke, still planted to that couch. She yawned lazily and with a fair amount of effort, lifted her flabby arms in the air as she attempted to rouse herself. The TV was still on from the previous night; an infomercial for some amazing new cutlery set blared as she clumsily fished around the vicinity of her massive thighs for the remote.

Finally finding it wedged between her ass and a side cushion, she turned off the set and picked up her cell phone. She had been messaging Alex all night, and his non-responsiveness had fueled her increasing insecurity about their relationship. For the first couple of years, he had bordered on doting. Always checking in to see what she was up to...what she was eating...it was as if she was his number one priority.

Not anymore. Not that she was terribly excited about parading her corpulent body out that front door any more, but he never asked her to anyways. Date nights had completely vanished. She was the definition of an overstuffed couch potato (or pear...) now, and although he still gave her a good “workout” most evenings (last month her immense girth had finally proved too much for his undermanned box spring during a spirited doggy-style session), that was all he seemed interested in.

Seeing that he had finally replied to her around 3 AM, she felt a mixture of anger and relief. Both emotions replaced by raw fear and apprehension when she read the message.

“HEY HOT STUFF. SORRY WAS BUSY - MEET ME FOR LUNCH AT NOON. BURGER WORLD.”

“Hey Shawna,” Chuck yelled to the back. “Did that shipment of buns ever come in?”

“No sir,” came her reply from out of sight. Chuck sighed in frustration. “Worthless bastards,” he grumbled to himself as he flipped through the day’s staff schedule.

The cowbell perched above the door jingled. Chuck looked up a moment later; seeing no one there, a puzzled look crossed his face before he returned to his reading. It jingled again. And again. He raised his eyes towards the entrance once more; still no one.

Frustrated by many things at the moment, he simply didn’t have the patience to deal with high school pranks. “OK,” he yelled aloud. “This is hilarious and all but...oh my god....”

That finally utterance caused by the source of the phantom jingles finally revealing itself. Or said more accurately, herself. Jaw agape, he watched as Susan, on her 5th attempt, elected to wedge her gigantic body sideways through the door.

Her massive ass and belly rolls brushed against the frame as she poured herself through, her fat face an equal mixture of exhausted and embarrassed by the ordeal. It had been at least 2 years and 200 pounds since she had attempted that maneuver, and her gargantuan hips were simply too wide to allow a standard entry into the establishment.

She was dressed in a huge pair of stretch pants and an equally gigantic t-shirt. The top probably could have accommodated at least 2 full grown adults. Initially it had been wide and long enough to cover the majority of her belly and hips; but as she continued to pack on the pounds at a breakneck pace, even that enormous garment wasn’t able to contain the blubbery excesses of her “figure”.

The bottom section of her belly rolled out underneath the shirt and sagged down to her knees. She nervously scratched at her chubby chins as she stood there unsteadily, looking around the seating area for Alex.

Susan noticed Chuck, Shawna, and a few of her former co-workers staring at her and froze. “Uh...hey guys....” she finally mumbled at the assembled audience. “Just meeting someone for lunch.”

A snarky giggle escaped from Shawna’s lips; never taking his eyes off his supersized ex-employee, Chuck firmly elbowed her into silence. Susan turned beet red; even now, she had not lost that ol’ Singleton attitude and it bubbled to the surface with authority.

“Meeting my BOYFRIEND for lunch,” she spat as the Burger World staff shook their heads in disbelief at the triumph of unadulterated gluttony standing before them. “My SMOKING HOT boyfriend, if you must know!!!!”

Surprised by the outburst, they began to scatter. Still fuming, Susan waddled towards a booth in the back. With a grunt, she sat down and managed to squeeze her huge ass and hips into the narrow bench opening.

Her formless, blubbery upper arms jiggled wildly as she sat there, frantically texting Alex.

“OK I’M HERE BABY!!! AND I’M SOOOOOO HUNGRY!!!”

She added a suggestive wink to the text, but it was of course, true. Her massive belly growled as the Burger World aromas caught her attention. Susan watched as Shawna carried a huge stack of double cheeseburgers to the counter. She licked her plump lips in anticipation as she texted Alex again.

“WHERE ARE YOU BABY???”

Across town, Alex walked up to his favorite Italian restaurant, finishing a phone call. Interrupted by a machine gun blast of text notifications, he rolled his eyes and dismissed them with a deliberate swipe of the screen.

“Yep. Sorry someone was blowing up my phone. Yep I’m still here.”

Alex rolled his eyes again. “YES Mom, I called her and asked her out last night just like you asked me too. As a matter of fact, we’re meeting for our first date right now.”

“Yep, anything for you Mom. Uh huh...the usual Italian joint.”

He rolled his eyes before cutting another devilish grin. “You are so evil Mom...yep, I’m still up to my old tricks. Like that will ever change.”

“That works, eh? What in the world did THIS one do to piss you off??”

“Well you owe me....all these meals aren’t cheap. OK never mind Mom she’s here. Uh huh I’m on it. Gotta go.”

Seeing another flurry of texts from Susan, he quickly turned his phone to silent and shoved it in his pocket. “So annoying,” he muttered.

He had been losing interest in Susan as of late, and her incessant attempts to contact him over the weekend had been the final straw. “Will have to block some numbers after I get out of here...and change some locks,” he said to himself quietly.

His date came into eyesight and he smiled in anticipation. She was a cute, pear shaped brunette, as advertised. He watched her approach, and the moment of recognition of her chunky face as she saw him standing there (he had sent her a picture last night).

“So nice to meet you,” he purred, extending a hand.

She snorted nervously as she adjusted her eyes glasses. “You too,” she replied as she took in his tall, muscular frame.

“I’ve heard SO much about you,” she continued as she adjusted her skin tight dress. “And I can see it was the truth.”

“Well enough about me,” he replied warmly. “Dinner awaits....I trust your brought your appetite?”

He eyed her bulky, blubbery body and leaned in for a hug. Blushing, she returned the embrace. “You know it, sexy.”

“Good then,” Alex replied firmly as they walked in the door of the restaurant. The owner spotted his favorite customer and rushed over to greet them.

“Mr. Covington - always nice to see you. I have your favorite table waiting in the back. All set for you and your lovely date....I’m sorry sir, I didn’t catch her name.”

Alex grinned. “It’s Darla. You ready to eat, hot stuff?”

THE END
kid a

Postby riptoryx » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:39 pm

That was a fun little Easter egg cross-over twist at the end. :)
riptoryx

PreviousNext

Return to Kid A