Fat Camp - by Kid A (XWG, Revenge)

Moderator: kid a

Re: Fat Camp - by Kid A (XWG, Revenge)

Postby kid a » Mon May 21, 2018 12:59 pm

Lyssa wrote:Dude, I'm loving your story, oh wow, Paige being pear shaped is cool, it be embarrassing wearing shorts showing off those big meaty thighs :lol:
demoted to a junior counselor too! I wonder what else Covington has up her sleeve ;)
:D

Thanks again ;) and pear is the word....I have big plans for our girl.
kid a
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Junketh71 » Mon May 21, 2018 4:59 pm

And the story keeps getting better. Neat!
Junketh71

Postby kid a » Tue May 22, 2018 9:59 am

Part 20

Back in Cabin 12, Paige stormed around in a rage of embarrassment and anger over her treatment at the hands of the Headmaster. She had changed into a more “comfortable” outfit - those black yoga pants, while stretchy, didn’t offer much breathing room after the final weekend of pigging out at home.

Her footsteps echoed throughout the main living area as she waddled about, posting bed assignments for the incoming campers. Ordinarily that would have been done by a Junior Counselor. Her new rank. She rolled her eyes in disgust at that thought as she strained to tape name cards above each bunk, out of breath from the slight effort.

Dressed in a grey pair of size 22 sweatpants and a matching oversized t-shirt, the effort to hide her gains was paused for the moment. Her flabby upper arms sagged downwards like half-filled water balloons, jiggling and swaying as she hastily completed her preparations.

As she reached up again, her shirt rode up over her doughy belly. Its middle roll oozed out over the waistband of her pants, while the thick lower apron pooched out the same distance from beneath. She paused for a moment and wiped the sweat from her brow; all muscle now gone from her arms, they burned from the pitiful effort and added bulk.

Looking at the last name card, she saw a familiar camper listed - Kelly Smith. Scoffing audibly, she smirked and taped it to a bed nearest her living quarters. “Well look who’s back,” she said quietly. “I’ll be sure to keep an eye on that porker; can’t be trusted.”

Her belly growled. Realizing she had barely eaten all day, she scanned the Cabin for any sign of a snack. Nothing popped out at her. But to both her luck, and severe, continued misfortune, that was about to change.

The door swung open and Paige watched as the summer’s crop of campers waddled into the cabin. A group of mostly new, chubby faces looked around nervously at their foreign surroundings. Finally, Kelly walked in the door. Paige mentally jumped at the opportunity to dish out some long overdue insults.

“Well if it isn’t my favorite fatass!!!” she yelled with glee as Kelly arrived at her bunk. While making this snarky declaration, Paige had made the unfortunate and ironic choice of standing next to her full-sized poster, which was still proudly affixed to the wall. As Kelly swiveled around and looked at the two images side-by-side, it was all she could do not to burst into spontaneous laughter.

Spare for her bright blue eyes, the resemblance between the new Paige and her old persona had all but vanished. Now pushing 250 pounds of all-around corpulence, that string bikini would have struggled to make it up past her chubby knees.

She stood with her plump hands rested accusingly atop wide, fattened hips. A sneer plastered across her pudgy face, she glared at Kelly as the two faced off for the first time in 9 months.

Kelly stared at Paige’s now sizeable, triple belly. Her shirt had rode up once again, revealing a large, pale, stretch mark covered swath of blubber. Noticing Kelly and the other campers gawking, she looked down and gasped; Paige tugged at the fabric, momentarily addressing the situation.

“What are you looking at, fatty??” she spat angrily at Kelly.

Kelly just smiled sweetly in return. “Oh nothing,” she said in a docile tone as she averted her gaze. “I was just thinking about how hungry I am. Had to leave so much great food at home...cupcakes and cookies....chocolate...”

Those words triggered new-found physical and emotional reactions in Paige’s mind. Her mouth watered and her belly growled even louder. Thoughts wandered greedily to a high-calorie bed time snack before she caught herself and returned to the task at hand.

“Uh....I.....I bet you are, you pig!!!” she sputtered. “As a matter of fact, I doubt you had the resolve to leave those treats at home!”

Turning to the assembled group of campers, who were watching this encounter in silent shock, Paige re-directed her fury. “ALL OF YOU!!!! SURPRISE CONTRABAND CHECK!!!!! Get your luggage on the bed and ready for inspection!”

Kelly feigned panic and did her best to hold back a grin. “Oh no!!!! You wouldn’t!!!!! We just got here!!!!”

She reached for her duffel bag, which had been conveniently left unzipped. Grabbing it by one handle, it swung downwards, spilling its contents onto the floor in an incriminating cascade of boxes and cellophane wrapped packages.

A small mound of Hostess snack cakes, candy bars and other assorted treats lay there for all to see. Kelly had studied and remembered Paige’s weaknesses from last summer. Why there was even an entire package of Cadbury Cream Eggs. Out of season, but not impossible to find with the proper motivation....

Paige’s eyes grew to the size of dinner plates as Kelly stood there, doing her best to appear mortified. “Just as I thought!!!”, she yelled as she snatched up a pair of the Hostess cupcake packages. She licked her lips in anticipation as Kelly pretended to cry.

“Those are mine!”, Kelly blubbered. “You don’t know what it’s like...I’m practically starving!!!”

Paige beamed with delight, both from the thought of the food and Kelly’s faux dismay. Ripping one of them open, she shoved a cupcake into her mouth whole.

“Oh my god it’s SO good!!”, she exclaimed through a mouthful of cake, frosting and icing. She had barely finished cupcake number one before she was digging into the second and opening up the other package.

She finished this “lesson” in under a minute. “LET THIS BE A WARNING TO ALL OF YOU!!”, she shouted to the rest of the campers. Chocolate and frosting were smeared across her chubby face as she bent over to pick up the rest of Kelly’s bounty. Her soft, drooping belly pressed into her bulky thighs; she grunted from the effort before standing back up with her prize.

“Nothing that comes in this door will go undetected,” she exclaimed proudly. “It’s all mine....I mean, you’re all mine now!!!”

“I want ANY food that you porkers brought in here laid in front of my door. You have 5 minutes!!”

With that, she swung herself around and headed towards her room. Kelly watched with glee as her flabby backside bounced and swayed. Swishing audibly, her huge thighs brushed heavily together down past her knees; luckily for Paige she had neglected to post a rear-view of her old beach body as well. But Kelly was all too happy settling on the mental comparison for that angle.

Paige’s bulging upper arms had completely overpowered the taught fabric of her t-shirt, oozing out like pale, overstuffed sausages. The sleeves rode up over her soft, blubbery flesh as it wobbled uncontrollably; thick collops of fat rolled out over soft, dimpled elbows and jiggled in unison with her huge ass as she plodded into her room and out of sight.

As she slammed the door shut, Kelly let out a satisfied chuckle while the room came to life; the rest of the shocked campers began to unpack. “Oh it’s all yours indeed, Paige. Every last bite.”
kid a

Postby Talon Drone » Tue May 22, 2018 1:54 pm

Loving it. This is a definite slow burn compared to your other stories. I'm in suspense. Can't wait to see just how big Paige is going to get.

I remember in The Feedee, even though Heather slimmed down partway through, by the end she was bigger than ever. I wonder if this might be a recurring theme in your work, that fatness is something a person can get a reprieve from, but never fully escape. Like how, in real life, those who lose weight inevitably gain it all back with interest. One can't help but wonder about Kelly's ultimate fate in this regard.
Talon Drone

Postby Matt L. » Tue May 22, 2018 9:45 pm

That was an outstanding chapter, first rate all the way.

You illustrate Paige's portly body very well, the ravages of her uncontrollable appetite would make her look sloppy and overfed in her attire. I was wondering when you would get back to Paige's poster, that was a fantastic scene, and the dialogue between Paige and Kelly, Paige feeling a tad awkward, her mouth watering at the mention of snacks. All good stuff.
Kelly's charade and her amusement at the comparison between the former Paige and the counselor in her present condition.

Dynamically entertaining!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Lyssa » Tue May 22, 2018 11:51 pm

Thank you for another beautiful chapter :D .

I like Paige having a pudgy face and her grunting and the triple belly, you got her turning into a dumpy porky :lol:
I guess she's not so pretty anymore ;)
:)
Lyssa

Postby kid a » Wed May 23, 2018 2:37 am

Talon Drone wrote:Loving it. This is a definite slow burn compared to your other stories. I'm in suspense. Can't wait to see just how big Paige is going to get.

I remember in The Feedee, even though Heather slimmed down partway through, by the end she was bigger than ever. I wonder if this might be a recurring theme in your work, that fatness is something a person can get a reprieve from, but never fully escape. Like how, in real life, those who lose weight inevitably gain it all back with interest. One can't help but wonder about Kelly's ultimate fate in this regard.

Brilliant analysis and ty.

I love what you said re: that theme. Near and dear to me in several regards although it might not fit here.

I always wondered what everyone thought about “The Feedee”...it meandered a bit but I was really happy with it. Need to go back and read/do some light editing on a few of my stories. Punctuation too....lol
kid a

Postby kid a » Wed May 23, 2018 2:40 am

Matt L. wrote:That was an outstanding chapter, first rate all the way.

You illustrate Paige's portly body very well, the ravages of her uncontrollable appetite would make her look sloppy and overfed in her attire. I was wondering when you would get back to Paige's poster, that was a fantastic scene, and the dialogue between Paige and Kelly, Paige feeling a tad awkward, her mouth watering at the mention of snacks. All good stuff.
Kelly's charade and her amusement at the comparison between the former Paige and the counselor in her present condition.

Dynamically entertaining!

Cheers, Matt

Tyvm. The poster....good call - I’ve built up a few solid “devices” in this one ;)
kid a

Postby kid a » Wed May 23, 2018 2:42 am

Lyssa wrote:Thank you for another beautiful chapter :D .

I like Paige having a pudgy face and her grunting and the triple belly, you got her turning into a dumpy porky :lol:
I guess she's not so pretty anymore ;)
:)

you are very welcome ;)

Dumpy indeed. Oh the things I have in store for her...just gotta stay disciplined. More soon.
kid a

Postby DELIMAN092262 » Wed May 23, 2018 5:44 am

I love how this story is unfolding. I can just imagine Kelly offering to trim Paige's hair for free. Of course, she comes back when Paige is in her daily food coma and cuts her hair short in a “fat girl” cut that showcases her rounder fat face with it's double chin. (Paige is angry the next morning, but Kelly sarcastically asks if she doesn't remember asking her to cut it that short?)

Will Paige start “borrowing” the larger clothes of the campers when her clothes no longer fit?
DELIMAN092262

PreviousNext

Return to Kid A